How do shoulderlets justify their continued existence?

how do shoulderlets justify their continued existence?

Attached: shoulderlet.jpg (1242x2208, 142K)

it's not nice to make fun of this guy, user. Look more closely at his structure, he prolly has some fucked up genetic dissease.

post body

less of a shoulder problem more of a lat and back problem. just needs to hit the pull ups and pull downs and all that shit

look at his chest. He has some deeper problems. Maybe low t during his childhood years?

Imagine being a framelet

Attached: 78E3CB85-AB2E-4671-9AE9-59D535FF41C6.jpg (537x525, 30K)

Like every child? You faggot.

some kids have higher than others, nigger.

hey lets shit on this guy that's in better shape of 90% of /fit AND he has a genetic disorder

ngmi, at least he's trying to improve himself

he's not in better shape than most of people on /fit that's retarded. But i do agree, shitting on people with genetic disorders is nigger tier behavior.

t.shoulderlet

t. shitskin

Great arm length for dead lifting though. Shoulders look fine he needs to work on his lats and back.

Looks like cleidocranial dysplasia to me

What’s the cutoff for shoulderlet status

>Looks like cleidocranial dysplasia to me
yeah, kinda similar.

Attached: Cleidocranial_dysplasia_face_and_shoulders.jpg (600x794, 96K)

low T during adolescence (due to malnutrition, bossy parents, bullying etc.)

Attached: ml.jpg (640x669, 76K)

space between your neck and shoulder should be wide enough to fit your head.

Fuck you

I admire his drive to keep trying. Most faggots on Jow Forums look for excuses all the time.

>Boohoo I dont have "hunter eyes" im gonna kill myself!

you forgot lack of physical activity during childhood. Lots of zoomers are going to grow up with shitty frames. It's fucking sad to see 10 yo kids playing with their shitpads instead of kicking ball or beating the shit out of each other with sticks.

You played stick too??
>that moment when you find a 2x4 plank in the yard

Attached: 86D20D5C-ED7F-4458-A666-DBDAAF759AFA.jpg (750x1050, 126K)

fuck you, nerd

Fuck you

Are you so unironically braindamaged that you think there's even the slightest of chances any harm will come to your mother of any close relatives or even friends because you do not respond to a post that says so?

I'm builtfat but have the most obnoxiously wide shoulders, and theyre probably my most muscular body part. I get women absolutely swooning over how 'broad' I am.

Get mogged narrowcels.

Genetic disorder?

This cannot be normal. This man has the clavicles of a 7 year old. Genetic disorder for sure. Even actual shoulderlets are way wider.

no

he has fucking rounded shoulder obviously he would look wider if he fixes his posture

bein a lil bitch

>making fun of people with Kleinfelter's
You're not making it.

You suck

You know why he looks like this? he was a faggot and listened to Jow Forums
404 lats not found

thread is over kids

fuck

:(

Attached: 4506E330-6AF1-4628-9FE0-F2E2D922339F.jpg (320x320, 16K)

h

Fuck

Bruh