Take the vanpill guys

Take the vanpill guys

Itll change your life

Attached: 1546058834420.jpg (4608x3456, 1.1M)

Might soon desu. Rapidly losing every tie I have to this place and work is likely to take me all over chasing short-term contracts.

How can you afford gas and maintenance

If you live in a van, where do you shower?

>he showers in 2019
>falling for the soap jew

Lmao cuck

Only if can it do what Lada Niva can.

>Not working out and showering every day at the gym

I'll do. When I have money.

I looked into it and it seems pretty expensive for how little you actually get. The cost of the van, repairs, gas and the fact that you don't have any amenities will add up.

What's the smallest van that a 6'2 can sleep comfortably in the back of? I'm interested, I want to go places.

Attached: 1531099172893.gif (494x332, 164K)

>at the gym
What if I'm a poorfag and can't afford a gym membership, or campground entrance fee, or truck stop shower fee, or whatever?

There's free toilets everywhere, but where to go for a free shower?

Id take the boatpill if I had the money

Attached: cra.gif (500x270, 490K)

Lmao get cucked lanklet

YMCA
originall

I have two coworkers who live on sailboats. Propane power l for fridge, water desalination unit, solar panels and minor wind power. Diesel engine for anything else. Takes dingy to dock everyday, walks to car, drives to work. No rent, mortgage or usually utilities.

How can you afford living in a van if you can't afford gym membership?

This

If you can afford to rent an apartment you can afford a gym after ditching the apartment

After i graduate from uni, my dream is to get married and travel around/camp in a van with my spouse for a while. We would learn how to forage and get super fit together.

Feels like a man-child thing to do which is fine if you're ~18 but beyond 25 it's just pathetic.

What board did you think you were on you dumb normie? We're all pathetic here.

I'm a robot because I'm so aware how pathetic I am. The worst kind of robot to be.

my house is already fully paid off and sits on an acre of land with a well and a garden. if i did sell it all and move to a mobile home i would opt for a boat or a submarine

not really, there are plenty of boomers who have been doing this shit for years

20 bucks for Planet shittness membership. Showers and bathrooms while most being 24 hours. Also find a 24 hour Walmart and just park in their lot for free to sleep.

How do you get wifi to post on this board and beat your meat?
How do you afford maintenance?
Did you do odd jobs for cash?
Do you just travel around the continent in that van?
Do you take showers at truck stops?

I'm legitimately considering either freighthopping and using my guitar experience to busk for money and just be a hobo or live in a van. I don't want to remain in the same spot forever.

>How do you afford these things right now

You just answered your own question

Youll get beaten and robbed if you freight hop. That is a guarantee. Ive known people who have lived that life and if drugs didnt kill them, someone did.

Freight hopping hasn't been a thing for 40 years. It's incredibly easy to catch people doing that now, there are motion activated security cameras in just about every rail yard, and you'll find sherrif's deputies meeting you at your next stop

Crust punk heathens do it all the time. Not that I condone it, but it hasnt faded as much as you think.