Health study: Women Store DNA From Every Man They’ve Ever Made Love With

>Scientists were initially attempting to identify whether ladies who were pregnant with a son are more susceptible to specific neurological illnesses that take place more regularly in males.

>“63% of the females (37 of 59) tested harbored male microchimerism in the brain.

>“Male microchimerism was present in multiple brain regions.”

woked.co/women-dna-man-made-love/?fbclid=IwAR3tEMJ-8y7CJPgWcG6hIsLPDAMsPrHJmIdguyWI6NoO_0cqYPdOGyXbERs

link to study:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

How will you cuckolds cope with the fact that your sons (that is, if you even get any children at all) will literally bear the DNA of other males? Lmao.

Attached: 1566692514792.jpg (1080x1080, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15376799/
learningenglish.voanews.com/a/study-regular-exercise-can-change-our-dna/2580467.html
bionews.org.uk/page_93482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was a study done ten years ago that stumbled on the same exact thing.

That's why I dropped my slutty ex and married a thicc Catholic virgin.

I'm literally the least cucked guy I know

This will create chads though. Women are sluts, it's just a matter of fact, at least in post-neolithic societies.

that's hot

Hohumm that’s not what the abstract says at all

Attached: 5C25D61B-A8A1-4D34-B61C-DD16F130371A.jpg (287x373, 25K)

and yet again ancient wisdom prevails. Virgin women are best.

i bet shes a whale and a whore too

The abstract has to appease the funders.

I'm this user.

So the study I found way back didn't have a reason for it but found that traits they thought weren't genetically decided (external factors like mother's diet and womb temp etc) were heavily influenced by the females past sexual partners

Kek. Sooo saltyyyy

She's my HS sweetheart and has a flat stomach and fat ass and big tits.

Get fucked with your negative bullshit attitude

Good for you mate, take good care of her

Only incels and weak men think about things like this. A real man should be thankful his lady has experienced the world and made mistakes with other men, that's what makes a strong woman.

Gtfo kike

this is obviously just a joke/bait, but i always giggle like a retard imagining some dyel schmuel saying this unironically

thanks for posting this op. im sure this thread will see some interesting and informative discussion about fitness. sage

This is prime incel and cuckold bait.
10/10

However, no evidence to suggest that the gametes or alleles of a fetus are influenced by the "brain DNA". So even if you had a kid, its yours.

Even if this were the case (past partners DNA passed onto offspring), nature tends to favor survival of the fittest.
It's well established that humans find "average" faces the most attractive.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15376799/

By having more DNA included, you are actually producing a healthier child based on a more varied gene set.

Also...what is interesting is that DNA is not FIXED. Additionally, exercise alters your DNA.

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/study-regular-exercise-can-change-our-dna/2580467.html

bionews.org.uk/page_93482

Thought experiment...
If I have unprotected sex with wife when I was out of shape (no muscles) and overweight. And then get Jow Forums, high test, etc and have sex.
Literally look, behave, and function like a different person.
I wonder how this brain DNA registers the difference.

Attached: face-research3.jpg (608x771, 82K)

enjoy not having a strong warrior gf that has suffered for other mens and sperimented the world and now treasure your love knowing exactly how important it is and dont need to experiment new things anymore.
a virgin pure girl will fall for the thottery at the very moment she see what other girls has been doing while she was studying/being an house-church puritan.
had several personal experiences on that, i dont say to marry a total whore, but a normal girl who has had her experiences is way more safe than a virgin time bomb.

cope

b8

>Thus, the rate of Mc detection in subjects with Alzheimer's Disease was 59% lower than the rate of Mc detection in subjects without neurological disease, but was not statistically significant.

Imagine the implications if this would turn out to be statistically significant and causally linked - rather than AD wiping out male DNA. It would mean sex protects women from neurological disease.

Fetal body cells sometimes shed and enter the mothers bloodstream where they can implant into the mothers tissue.
Thats all this means

thank you

But even if that is actually the case with the future mother of your children, nowhere does it say that the dna of the other males influence the dna of your children. It just says that their dna exists in the females body.

This is bait hold your fire.

We know that telegony is a factor in other species. It is only a matter of time before it is demonstrated in humans.
Give up the roasty cope. At the very least you should stop having sex without a condom if you want to not have fucked up kids.

>By having more DNA included, you are actually producing a healthier child based on a more varied gene set.
Bold claim; not supported by any of your sources.

>Fetal body cells sometimes shed and enter the mothers bloodstream where they can implant into the mothers tissue.
>Thats all this means
>didn't read the article.
CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not irregular in females without sons.
“Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, disappeared male twin, an older sibling transferred by the maternal blood circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
The answer is 4. Sex.

This has crucial ramifications for females.

DNA stays with women for life
Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you for life.

The women autopsied in this research study were elderly.

Some had been carrying the living male DNA inside them for well over 50 years.

Sperm is alive.

It is living cells.

No it doesn't. It makes women weak and unfaithful.

I married my first gf that I had when I was 14 so it'll be only my genes

>By having more DNA included, you are actually producing a healthier child based on a more varied gene set.
This is the most blatant kike lie.
>muh gene diversity is good
listen here, throwing sickle cell and 70iq genes into someones genome is not producing a 'healthier child'. Muh inbred fallacy only applies to literal cousin fuckers.

So if you want to have children with a woman who doesn't have some loser's DNA floating around in her brain and blood, you either have to find a woman who has never had unprotected sex (preferably a virgin) or you will have to personally interview each of her prior sexual partners to determine their fitness.
Or you could just wait a decade or two for artificial wombs.

Those definitely aren't average faces.... At least not in the places I have lived.

They are probably going to leave anyway, so you might as well get to the virgin first.

What the fuck is a microchimerism?

Autism

>What the fuck is a microchimerism?
It means an organism that has genes that didn't result from mitosis. Think of those red monsters from resident evil 1. This is a good analogy for post wall sluts. They have the sperm from a host of different dudes burrowing into their brains, that it makes their personality miserable and spiteful. Their entire being is being pulled apart by their past mistakes.

>virgin time bomb.
Sure thing pal.

Attached: Why don't you care.jpg (563x274, 32K)

Isn't it just from the guys that came inside?

>tfw multiple accidental semi-kids running around already

This ones for you, dad

That's why I married a virgin (Or she was until I broke her in).

mild kek/10

>Also...what is interesting is that DNA is not FIXED. Additionally, exercise alters your DNA.
Exercise switches genes on and off. It doesn't make new genes out of nowhere. Epigenetics is not some micro evolutionary process. It is a mechanism for adaptation.

excellent bait, the fact no one here honestly believes this shit is why i come here

>tfw deflowered gf

Your 14 yearold genes. Your a cuck unless you conceive with a new virgin each time. The Mongols and the huns had the right idea.

Living the dream man. Send her an affectionate love letter in the mail. She deserves that.

Attached: 1566087995996s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

highly jealous the gf i deflowered went mental after gender studies at uni and chopped her tits off.
They were nice tits too

>"She's super hot, faggot!"
>"She just goes to a different school!!"
>"You wouldn't know her, salty virgin!!!"

Jej I'm not the user you were talking to, but this is what your response immediately reminded me of. Post gf tho, sounds hot

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

F

Attached: 1564946277806.jpg (4917x4161, 2.43M)

Starting to appreciate islam more and more.

Attached: 1566933162637.jpg (499x265, 20K)

>all these weak betas who are worried their inferior genes will be replaced by superior BLACKED genes
Couldn’t be me

Protip, crazy women are the ones having 100+ partners. More sex does not make crazy bitches, crazy bitches have more sex.
Forcing crazy women to have 1 or 2 partners will not make their marriages any better

So you're saying that by having unprotected sex once with a woman that eventually reproduces I have already passed on my genes and never need to have kids? Bless

Correlation is not causation. Women who have misgivings about fucking around are the same women that don't look kindly on divorce.

Christianity is such a cope mindset. If it's real, I can't wait until I'm in Heaven with you faggots after having accepted Jesus in my heart right before dying. I'll blaspheme like a motherfucker while I'm there, too.

unironically redpilled

>Women who have misgivings about fucking around are the same women that don't look kindly on divorce
Kek

Got pics

I don't care about a woman's # of sexual partners because I know I'm the best one

Attached: 1557809703935.jpg (800x534, 84K)

So what? She is fucking you now...

You just marry a wholesome virgin like I did.

This.

lel

Sperm cells do not live longer than two tp three weeks retard.
> unrecognized spontaneous abortion
This one is extremely common and a result of sexual intercourse. So a fertilized egg cell might cause microchimerism, according to the article, not sperm cells.

for me, its greek.

Heh

Attached: 1565640006305m.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

>I can't wait until I'm in Heaven with you faggots after having accepted Jesus in my heart right before dying. I'll blaspheme like a motherfucker while I'm there, too.
Lmao, you're going in the pit fuckboy

oh shit I tough I was in Jow Forums for a second goddamit you idiots make me check gtfo out with this bullshit to some other retarded board this has nothing to do with fitness

You stupid smooth brained discord tranny mong. The microchimerism they observed is of fetal origin. Women do not store DNA from every man they've ever made love with.

Now go dilate your rotting meat hole.

>t. degree in genetics

Attached: die.png (461x519, 47K)

>The most likely source of male Mc in female brain is a woman’s acquisition of male DNA from pregnancy with a male fetus.

Attached: 1561739173784.jpg (234x213, 13K)