Why is todays generation so prone to hair loss?

What is the cause and solution?
Chemicals and diet? Sedentary lifestyle?
Discuss

Attached: 38B97286-3C73-4E72-8084-FB7DD5382C20.png (4216x3248, 1.61M)

Faggotry

Attached: tight-spandex.jpg (487x601, 48K)

Excessive masturbation on top of a sedentary lifestyle leading to less free test and est and lowered bioavailability of micronutrients

Attached: 1234576512.png (797x516, 547K)

COOOOOOOOOOM

Is every baldo a coomer
This cant be

cool, where's your scientific research that supports that though?......

>that gyno
oh no no no

Attached: 1564404510947.jpg (2224x1800, 878K)

What the fuck? Is he riding his brother?

IMMMM COOOOMINN AHHHHHH

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18659438.jpg (250x174, 7K)

many things
starting with d3 and zinc deficiency. people don't like intense heat, they prefer to be in airconditioned spaces. they eat oatmeal for breakfast, instead of proper food. oats and other grains prevent zinc from getting absorbed, and alcohol washes it out of your body. so, following food blogs and alike for the most part. it's not stress by the way, people have had to deal with more stress in the past, but they ate proper foods for breakfast, rich in fats and protein, not sugar upon sugar upon sugar. lack of zinc leads to lack of testosterone. same goes for d3. keep eating your pig food, you slaves.

Your shitty pasta isnt the antidote
I wont stop cooooooooming until my hairs all gone
COOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1456728099648.jpg (1200x1600, 1.05M)

his dad is still chad

Because there's no evolutionary reason to still need it

Its keeps away the ugly

Based

What should I eat for breakfast? I thought oatmeal was good because it was simple and had a vaguely healthy >oats aura.

dumbass. higher test makes you more prone to balding.

source for all those tasty claims ?

dem tittays

Not him but eggs for breakfast is god tier

Bad diets, opioid epidemic, cumulated damage of additives that weren`t toxic enough to be detected in the timespan needed to licence them more microplastic and other shit in the environment and also your subjective reality since this board is way obsessed with this topic.

Attached: 1565741748063.png (1229x1160, 60K)

this post is the only good thing to come out of that shitty meme

eggs, sausages, bacon and alike
google Phytic Acid
you need animal fats in your diet. they are essential for your wellbeing. there is nothing essential in oats. 0.

Wrong high test does not mean balding it means a higher likely good of balding

If in your genetic makeup your predisposed to balding taking steroids only speeds up the process it doesn’t cause it

this shitty pasta is what motivates me to coom posting

see

this, my breakfast consisted of 2 beef patties with parmesan cheese on top, 3 strips of bacon and two over easy eggs, all drenched in beef tallow I rendered myself from bone marrow

This is important. Oats are a nutritionally void food. They’re only pushed because they are cheap and quick. Only plebs fall for the oats are based meme