The gym is unforgivably basic

So Jow Forums, is Vice right?

Attached: unforgivably_basic.png (640x1136, 161K)

I can’t for the life of me figure out what the point hes trying to make is

Sounds like an authoritarian absolutist trying to make themself feel better about being a shit person. That's the journalist profession for ya'

Tarantino confirmed for turning people gay

Something along the lines of "I'm a weak nerd, and if you aren't you are a basic bro." Or something.

Me neither.

What is a "softboi," anyway?

He's telling people how to reason, leaving little room for interpretation; authoritarian. Contrary to libertarian who let people
>jus b urself

The person also deals in absolutes
>like a sith

whats wrong with labelling that as authoritarian absolutism?

I have no idea. Going to the gym is unforgivable and he’s a real man because he’s lazy and likes shrek?

Apparently going to the gym leads to wearing corduroy. Who knew.

Going to the gym gave me the confidence to wear corduroy pants. I think they're on to something here

Typical shite from tarantino. The man hasn't achieved anything without steal from somebody. Now he is trying to steal your gains

Why are zoomers and younger millennials so insufferable? Could you imagine actually trying to have a conversation with the person who wrote this?

It’s mainstream, but so is dying of obesity related diseases or suicide from low self esteem/lack of serotonin. Idk gotta pick one.

Sounds like this girl got upset that she matched with a guy on tinder who didn't like Shrek

>Quinten Tarantino gay
>VICE is gay
>into the trash it goes

what faggotry is this?

I agree that the gym becomes a coping strategy for many men who were left behind. (I am as guilty as any.) But it at least healthy and somewhat social. It also teaches you how to set goals, take reasonable risks, and record progress. And it gives you personal satisfaction for achieving those goals. All of that can springboard you into other pursuits in life.

Vice thinks you're basic if you don't let your "partner" fuck at least 3 different black men a week.

I can't for the life of me decipher what the fuck this is trying to say. It's like something an AI would shit out if you fed it a million articles from passive aggressive twitter roasties. Absolutely incomprehensible.

>elitist about the gym
>elitist about movie critique
what kind of nigger writes this?

Because authoritarian absolutism is the belief in an authoritarian absolute monarchy (aka the most based political position if you add christian theocracy)

He thinks that you can just "be strong", like one day you wake up and you're tough instead of training

>The person also deals in absolutes
only faggots quote star wars. dealing in absolutes is b&rp since we live in an objective universe. moral relativism as peddled by the left and (((star wars))) is communist propaganda