Best way to make fps aiming skill gainz? (e.g. muscle memory) i get mogged in this by a large chunk of my friends

best way to make fps aiming skill gainz? (e.g. muscle memory) i get mogged in this by a large chunk of my friends.

Attached: dtpfnd.png (336x36, 4K)

All you can do is just play the game a lot, know the maps, best guns and maybe work on your reaction time. Ultimately being good at FPS games is a bit of a meme and timesink.

aimbooster. low sensitivity. big mousepad.

Learn maps, literally. Aiming comes with matches.

Fuck their mums, no one will clown you then m8

yprac peek practice and aim botz are great

Low sensitivity
As low as possible, but not low enough to feel like you're dragging your hand too mad, but much lower than you're comfortable with. Pick one and force yourself to use it. In a month you'll be thanking me.

t. 62 cm 360

i also recommend a sensitivity thats around the same as yours, mainly because it's much better for your wrist. i personally have 35 cm/360

Based

600 to 1000 dpi. Training flicking and spinning and landing on the same spot. Rep till failure.

Each game has different recoil. Practice spraying and keeping tight groupings at different distances.

This.
Also be charismatic and optimistic, and play in the early morning to avoid drunk losers on your team.

>600 to 1000 dpi
That means literally nothing if you don't also specify the game engine and the in-game sensitivity.

Attached: 1556397038477.png (511x515, 29K)

quake 3

Aim assist software programmed into your mouse.

Extremely based and quakepilled. Q3A was the last good FPS.

144hz monitor.

MGE a lot.

TF2 was pretty good

TF2 was ok for memes and dicking around, but not for serious business

>how do I learn to drive better?
>buy a better car
Oh sweaty.

Actually I was thinking if it was possible you get better reaction time by training the grip, I mean if you squat heavy you will be able to jump higher, so strength=explosiveness and thus you should, in theory, be able to click faster?

>Actually I was thinking if it was possible you get better reaction time by training the grip
It's all nervous system and muscle control, as long as you're not atrophied gaining muscle and strength will be useless
>, I mean if you squat heavy you will be able to jump higher
Marginally, usually 10% at best. Meaningful improvements in SVJ come only if you were grossly out of shape before.
>strength=explosiveness
No lol. A 400 kg deadlifting powerlifter will have trouble cleaning 140. A 220 kg snatching weightlifter will have trouble deadlifting 300.

>lower sens (around 2.5 ingame * 400 DPI or somewhere around there for CSGO)
>play a bunch of aim_botz to get comfortable, play around wtih different settings. maybe look into other workshop maps like training_aim if you are into that
>play atleast an hour of DM a day, aim DM, HS only and pistol DM is also pretty nice to get good aim
>play some Matchmaking or Retake servers to get used to the slower pace of the game compared to DM

1. Low sens
2. Good fps and high refresh rate
3. Thousands of hours of aim practice
There you go

>around 1.5
>play aim_botz for 15 minutes to warm up
>play competitive only, you ain't bitch made, right?
Fixed that for you buddy boy

Attached: 1530427157482.jpg (675x592, 73K)

You may not like it but it is much easier to improve with better gear.

The only reason comp tf2 isn't mainstream is because valve don't understand it and don't want to support it. Community comp was pretty big back in the day and is still going strong.

McDicks is huge too, doesn't mean it's any good

I liked UT too

Depends how much time you can waste. Before life got busy I would play like 3-4 hours of ffa dm servers. Make yourself get 100 kills with each gun etc. Just practice nigga
t. Failed global, supreme boy

Having a 144hz monitor actually does help a lot, but only if your computer is capable of that frame rate.