Hey Jow Forums...

Hey Jow Forums, the doctor and physical therapist have suggested i stop running because it's bad for my joints (im a lanklet and have a small growth of bone on one of my hip joints). I wanna go into biking but it's so fucking boring, how do i make it more exciting?

Attached: Puff.jpg (1080x1350, 254K)

Just lift
Why do you want to do these faggot sports

Because it's good for lung volume and stamina, and all around good for your health.

COOOOOOOOOOOOM

Tell your cardiolet doctor and physio to post body

kek this

Start doing triathlon, that way you can alternate between running, cycling & swimming.

Less running volume means its not as bad for your joints and cross-training the other two sports will continue to advance your cardiovascular ability. Also way less boring to alternate inbetween the 3.

WOAHH THIS FEELS BETTER THAN A VICTORY ROYALE BOOGIE BOMB FORTNITE WIN AAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAH WOAAAHHHHHHH IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: zoomercoomer.png (585x606, 263K)

Attached: toilet.jpg (1500x1500, 168K)

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

How can you possibly find biking more boring that running?? You cover way more ground, see way more things, and go way faster!

HERE WE GO AGAIN LOTS OF COOOM THORSTY THIRSTY OVER HER ASSSS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNGGHHHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: FA60D86A-C4A5-4A8E-8094-AC2D31588241.png (629x275, 85K)

stfu with this post. You’re worse than the coooming idiots.

find big hills
chase cars

I live in the Netherlands. Flat as fuck

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

Get a BMX bike. Pedal hard, do cool tricks, get good non-boring cardio.

GOTTTTA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 1398133.jpg (250x174, 10K)

MMNMNNNMMMMM IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOPAMINE SO GOOD YUMMY CUM COOM CREAMY NUT TRANNY NIGGER CUM NATTY JIZZ
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>BMX
ROAD BIKE GANG OR NOTHING YOU QUEER

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Get into swiming