Is this guy natty? I find it hard to believe someone who isn't 6'4 and high bw has lifts as high as him, e...

Is this guy natty? I find it hard to believe someone who isn't 6'4 and high bw has lifts as high as him, e.g his 105kg ohp

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/cwg1el/25m58_150lb_to_172lb_my_4_year_powerbuilding/

Attached: 740full-lily-newmark.jpg (740x925, 89K)

OH MY GOD IM GONNA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIINNN

Either post your timestamped body or fuck off back to that shithole

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 1398133.jpg (250x174, 10K)

>imagine flooding the catalog of a fitness board with shitty off topic and or low quality threads all day and expecting people not to get sick of you

no

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: cummyinyourtummy.png (680x581, 183K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH YES IM GONNNA COOOM, HNGGGgG AHHHH YEAH I LIKE THIS AHHH OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN OHN NONONONONONONO COOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: COOM HYDE.jpg (229x220, 4K)

If anything, being 6'4" makes a 230 OHP more impressive due to larger ROM

bump, this is a thread for serious discussion only

Ron Weasley transitioned?

here we go again i guess. COOOOOOOOOMIN

see

MUST BEAT TESTICULAR CANCER OHOHOHOH COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: CooooM.webm (640x480, 475K)

what a trainwreck of a thread

see

You're going from 0% extended to 100% extended no matter how big you are. Yeah, the distance is larger if you're bigger, but so is the body you're doing it with.

Just go back to r***it and sort by controversial for the real discussion. Here we're just gonna argue about whether or not pictures of girls should be in our posts or not.

this board has withered under the coomer's malevolent presence

Attached: Uruk_Hai.jpg (378x451, 43K)

I will cum