Boxing is best combat sport

With only six months of boxing training you can fuck up 95% of normalfags on the street because you don’t have to worry about spending your time learning kicks and takedowns and holds and all that gay shit so you can just focus on punches and bobbing and weaving etc
>b....but a trained mma fighter would fuck up a boxer
and how long would it take to become even semi competent at mma compared to boxing retard? face it, boxing is best, all other combat sports are retarded and gay

Attached: 526A9B46-75FF-4DED-BE9F-C5AF33D813BA.jpg (512x339, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU_dUhLHP0c
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4988992/Too-exercise-kill-white-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uiGQIh-6Kdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>block
>clinch
>sweep
>pin
>submit
2ez4me

>punches through your shitty block and still knocks you out
heh nothing personal kid

But you can teach someone how to throw a good leg kick in one day and every pussy fag boxer would crumble

the guy with 1 day leg kick training would be ko'd so fast lmao

mma is the crossfit of fighting styles, only absolute faggots participate. boxing is king good job op

Bro 1 kick and you would be crying on floor like the bitch boxer you are....

>*steps over your leg*
>*uppercuts your head at waist level*
nothing personnel, kimura

>six months of training and anyone at any size at any level of fitness can beat 95% of people

This isn't true. One of the most brutal beatings I've seen was an MMA guy who did actual matches who decided he would get surrounded and try to intimidate like 5 guys AND throw the first bunch. He got beaned with a bottle, dropped a second in and stomped and ended up with a concussion and stitches.

Over confidence itself is dangerous.

>Grabs your arms

>wait until the ref separates us
checkmade

I would never start a fight and if I was dragged into one my strategy would be to hit the other guy in the balls when i get the chance. Fuck you.

This is an MMA fag trolling using boxing as bait.

No boxer is proficient within 6 months, after 6 months you aren't proficient in anything, maybe you have a little more cardio then before but you ain't ready for anyone lol.

MMA fags thinks its easy to learn boxing because their own sport treats other combat sports like McDojos - spend 3 months learning to grapple, 2 months learning to kick, 4 months learning to punch - they think learning how to actual box takes the same time frame.

Watch as Yarde, the black guy who fast tracked his way to a title shot, fares against the experienced but old Kovalev.

youtube.com/watch?v=RU_dUhLHP0c

>you come at me
>pulls out gun
>shoots your leg

looool
me and my boys at the muay thai gym used to train at made it a point to challenge any boxer to a fight if we were ever out having a beer on the weekends.
tatted up skinhead tough guy motherfuckers never said no to a fight, and it always ended up with them snoring on the sidewalk
if any of our guys were in trouble we would just come in and go 3 against 1 on those faggots

He's referring to fighting other people on the street, ie refugees that just hang out on the street smoking and yelling at people all day

>3 against 1 on those faggots
>implying anyone winning a fight against the guy that instigated it is the faggot
>we'd always win. always. except when we didn't we'd go 3v1 at the last second
also, nice larp. is this what you think alpha looks like?

had to stop after a few of us got an aggravated assault charge for stomping on the head of this criminal looking hooligan type
he had slagging us off the whole evening so to me it was justified, but courts had a different thought. forbade us from seeing eachother and since then we all fell out of touch
dont do any martial arts anymore but i miss it sometimes

>made it a point to challenge any boxer to a fight if we were ever out having a beer on the weekends.
What shithole gym do you go to where street fighting isn't discouraged? Are your trainers not confident you guys are actually tough, lmao, no sense of pride or spirit
>if any of our guys were in trouble we would just come in and go 3 against 1 on those faggots
>we always win except when we don't we all jump the guy

Real talk, how likely is it that you'll break your hand in a street fight if you're using a boxing fighting style? I'm guessing the odds are pretty high.

Wouldn't your best odds be a swift, hard kick to the thigh or knee. I'm guessing most people wouldn't even expect it and wouldn't even be able to walk. Fight over. No self harm.

Attached: 1550976272957.jpg (896x1312, 175K)

why would the gym discourage street fighting? we train to fight, no??

also, theres no honour in a street fight. sure, i wont go biting and eye gouging(and if someone does it to me, bet ill bring my friends and stomp that bitch out), but if you are fighitng in the streets, you better bring backup. if i see my homie getting taken down or eating big shots, of course im gonna smash a bottle on the head of his opponent and spit on him when hes lying on the curb

I can tell that you don't train boxing because you'd know that 6 months isn't enough to get good at boxing or any discipline. If you were ever in a fight you'd just get taken down and had your face bashed in

mate unless you go to a mcdojo or some weeb gym, your trainers are all gonna be tatted up ex criminal roid abusing degenerates who have been in their fair share of street fights

>Aiming for the leg
God what a fucking retard. This is the type of shit a noguns would say.
>But I used the gun I dont want to kill him.
He's going to bleed to death anyway, but he isn't going to be dead for several minutes and if you weren't willing to kill someone you shouldn't be using a fucking gun.

Getting into a street fight is retarded unless you are just defending yourself. 3 drunk retards going around town getting into fights means that one day they'll meet the wrong guy who will bash their faces in and give them lifelong injuries. You also risk getting arrested and having "violent assaulter" on your record. Good job retard. You just ruined your life. You've either got massive amounts of brain damage now or have a label stuck on you. Good luck getting a job or a place to live outside your parent's house. Any decent place or a job will do a background check on you and tell you to fuck off as soon as they see your record. The only places that will hire you or let you live with them will be places where you'll be surrounded by other people with shit on their records

hey retard learn how to read, i've got an aggravated assault charge on my record and not once has it affected my life. still got my job, still got my apartment. only nu male lines of work give a fuck about your record. ive worked in construction my entire life and my boss dont give a fuck if i beat the shit out of a hooker skank as long as im a good builder
we were getting in fights around town for years and never once got more than a few scratches and bruises btw

>Works on construction
>Lives around the kind of people I described
>Lives in Bumfukersville
>Goes around at night drunk getting into fights
I wasn't talking to you dude. I was just using you as an example of what NOT to be

>using what is legally called lethal force for anything other than actual lethal force.

Man you must really want to get murdered and/or imprisoned.

the first mma fight ever had a top 5 american boxer who got absolutely destroyed by a judoka despite cheating with brass knuckles.

Lol it's been proven that boxers get destroyed if they don't know how to wrestle or grapple. A wrestler can get away with shit boxing but a boxer can't get away with shit wrestling

just don't swing with full force. its why bare-knuckle boxing is surprisingly safe compared to normal boxing and mma

Depends on how fragile your hands are and your technique. A trained guy who knows how to throw a punch is less likely to do any self harm. Your average guy getting in a bar fight busting the other guy's lip and getting separated after 30 seconds is more likely to throw shitty punches

>aiming for the leg
noguns detected

Actually you mean bodyshots and the amount of clinch work is why it's safe, not so much they don't punch hard.

If you're an American and you lose a street fight to a refugee then by law you have to turn your American license over to the refugee you failure.

>a wrestler can get away with shit boxing
No they can’t you mongoloid, unless they can close the distance quickly and get hands on they are gonna have to avoid a flurry of punches first
>evidence
Got in a fight with a kid who had 3 years of wrestling under his belt, I expected to get my ass beat but I knocked him on his ass before he was able to even grab one of my arms, surprised everyone, including me
T. Boxer of 5 years

MMA guys will be used to blocking with smaller gloves and be better at blocking unarmed than any boxer.

boxing is easier to pick up than more intricate martial arts yes but you honestly don't want to be getting into street fights in the first place. like ever.

people forget just how great boxing is for conditioning and general cardio.
I used to box for like 5 months and I got so much more stamina out of boxing.
Most people who try to fight you are burned out after 20-30sec of throwing punches or trying to do other shit to you.
A beginner who is a trained boxer should be able to keep on fighting for several minitues.

I remember when a guy attacked me or at least he tried to attack me and he was fucking done after couple of punches.
He got very slow and couldnt keep up anymore and I didnt even had to throw a single punch, all I had to do is dodge for couple of seconds.

Boxing is pretty great for defence.

>MMA guy fought many guys by himself
it doesn't matter what style you practice, this is ALWAYS a terrible scenario
BJJ guy? while he tries to choke out one opponent on the floor, the others stomp on his head
judo guy? while he throws one opponent the others surround him and kick and punch every part of his body
boxer guy? when he is punching one opponent, the others sircle around him and use his kidney for a heavy bag

If you face multiple attackers you run like a fucking bitch if you want to live to see tomorrow

Still, wouldn't kicking be more effective?

>how likely is it that you'll break your hand in a street fight if you're using a boxing fighting style?
aim for soft targets like the belly and the throat
also, it's worth breaking your hand to save your life
>Wouldn't your best odds be a swift, hard kick to the thigh or knee
you can break bones in your feet if you land the kick wrong, techniqus still matters

Everything you said is true in theory. Now, in practice...

Attached: 1522386342680.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

That's how it's done

grappling beats striking but grappling and striking beats grappling

this dude wasn't surrounded though

also, you can't do this after six months at a boxing gym, maybe try six years

Nice ancedotal evidence retard.

He wasn't surrounded because he didn't let himself be surrounded. You seemed to assume in your previous post that people will always react logically and attack as a team, which makes fighting multiple people a lost cause, but that's not what usually happens.

Attached: 1525567305318.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

Kickboxing is the best thing to do in a street fight because things like multiple opponents and weapons come into play. In a pure one on one fight I'd rather have Khabib's skillset but if I was in a street fight where I could be facing multiple opponents who could potentially have weapons I'd rather have Conor's skillset

Riveting analysis B. Please tell me more

this is why you shouldn't street fight if you're an initiate of the martial arts, you just witnessed three murders

OP here. I reiterate, with six months of training a few hours a week you can have enough boxing skill to shit on the average normalfag on the street
>b..but six months isn’t enough to be good!!!
you niggers are absolutely retarded. Yeah no shit six months is nothing but if you train smart (which many of you retards are incapable of) you can perform the basic punches with acceptable form which will make you LEAGUES better than the average person who can’t fight for shit and has dogshit cardio

Attached: 6B7C55AA-3131-4F4C-9DBA-A057B3F006B8.jpg (250x241, 6K)

Also, I'm really gay and love nigger dicks in my ass

Cope

Wrestlers, judokas, samboists and bjj unite for a cosmic event of group laughter whenever a boxer thinks he can take them on.
Have fun getting ragdolled in the clinch by tight gripped boomers until they get bored and slam your head into concrete

Link/name of the event?

lmao retarded grapplers love rolling around with other sweaty dudes on the ground because they are HOMOS. any half decent boxer would btfo you in a millisecond like the faggot you are

Cringe

says the homo that likes to feel up other men and lock their arms on top of his crotch. you're the cringe one, homo. PWNED

But a boxer that knows bjj will put you on the ground before caving your skull in

bruh have you ever taken a full force kick to the side of your leg before?

Now we know who absolutely has no boxing or fight experience.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4988992/Too-exercise-kill-white-man.html

Have this going in another thread an getting same tards.
Well they aint gonna train harx everyday for 2 hrs youll get injured

Chad punch

>Criminal looking hooligan
>slagging us off

Imagine thinking this larp would work

I know you're coping about mma being better and becoming more well known, it's fine to be upset

lol i can tell this is in russia and those are prolly caucasians

ne brat ti mne, gnida chernozhopa!

the best way to win a fight is with
1) a gun
2) running

I wrestled in high school, but I would literally never try to wrestle anyone irl.

Just go for Muay Thai. You get defense against your average takedowns and you can brutalize a guy from a distance

>you can fuck up normalfags

WOAH OP.

Attached: 52C65EA1-D635-41CE-8326-9F7FC60CEF8E.jpg (3096x3776, 1022K)

>the ref

LMAO

Literally open your hand and strike with an open palm, then nothing breaks, dumb faggots

Cope, a wrestler (or a bored judoka) would doubleleg the boxer and crack his skull like a hard boiled egg

>literally believing mma goons have experienced the hand speed of even a low-level boxer

>do boxing
>get cte

How to avoid this?

don't get hit faggot, train harder and dodge

>thinking your large sofa cushion sized glove can get through a block of someone used to blocking and dodging accurately a smaller target aka the bare fist

Kek

>literally believing a boxer would wear gloves in a street fight

yeah bro I carry my boxing gloves everywhere with me bro and my hands are always wrapped bro, believe it

You're better but you still ain't shit. You still aren't good enough to overcome any size or strength difference. Has anyone seen what people's first amateur fights look like? They can be training for more than a year, and their technique still goes to shit. 6 months is not enough to make a noticeable difference in fighting. Just because you can throw a jab and cross with good form doesn't mean you can fight.

>average person
>average person
>average person
Might as well admit you'll only ever be that good green horn fag

Attached: IMG_20160511_202446.jpg (419x219, 36K)

6 months is the equivalent of two white collar boxing camps. Go watch a few white collar fights on youtube. Six months isn't going to improve shit.

You're just feeder goldfish at most gyms if you're even allowed inside a ring to spar.
t. flyweight manlet who's been training since 8.

> Any decent place or a job
He's obviously from a shithole country that glorifies violence.

Noguns here, why should you not aim for the leg? It seems like a safe, non-lethal way to incapacitate.

This is you

Attached: tenor.gif (340x340, 2.93M)

You're fucking retarded. You hit with your bone, not with the palm like a slap you brainlet monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiGQIh-6Kdo

Win or lose, imagine being known as the guy who slap fights other men

Except it's not a slap, niggers with encephalitis like you don't seem to understand the simple difference between a hit and a slap and prefer breaking the tiny weak bones in their ligaments. Keep at it dumb fuck, soon enough your hands will be vegetables, and I'll still knock you out using the bigger stronger bone in my palm and have no problem with it afterwards.

Inevitable unless you're Mayweather. Look into neurotropics if you're playing the long game.

Wrestling vs judo?

I'll just kick your leg while you're trying to slap me like a big tough man

>dude did you see that fight?
>yeah man he totally dominated that guy with those MMA slaps
>I know, EVERY hit sounded like it broke the sound barrier when it connected to that guys cheek. He must have felt so disrespected.

Smaller target area and you'll probably kill them anyway even if you miss. Soldiers and firearms police are always trained to aim for the central mass because it's the biggest target.

Who said kicks are garbage? I'll block your kick and "slap" you like a big tough man then watch you bawl that it's not a legitimate punch or whatever. You're on the ground cold? It means it's good, retard.

They aren't allowed to use gloves, so what would you do? Break your fist against asian man ching ding over there? You'd be a real dumb fuck to do that, literally open your fucking palm and hit him as you would with your fist, instead you don't break anything this time.

Fucking retards.

Fedora: The Post

>*Teleports behind you*
>"Nothing personal, kid"

Attached: 873.png (698x760, 504K)

>and how long would it take to become even semi competent at mma compared to boxing retard?
9 months

>Literally believing nobody goes from boxing to mma

Is it possible to learn this stupidity?

Muay Thai is unironically better. Do both muay thai and boxing but muay thai is all around a far better combat sport

>not doing boxing + judo for maximum versatility

Attached: 2PTTK.jpg (1632x1375, 333K)

Holy shit this thread flew into a shitshow dick stroking class, the OP just meant it would be best for beating down normies which is 95% of people not a goddamn tournament level fight. No shit you need more fucking training to beat highly experienced fighters