Why does snapchat keep promoting fit chicks?

I keep seeing her on discover page and its giving me a new fetish for thicc fit chicks.

Attached: pineapplebrat.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

Deja COOM
Have I been in this thread before
It's another thot
And I know it's my time to COOM
COOMING now, oh my brain is a mystery
COOMING on my feet
It's so hard when I try to be me, COOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1566938607922.png (1280x720, 983K)

SO WE CAN COOOOOOOM ALLL DAY AND NIGHT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES EMBRACE THE COOOOOOOM

Attached: The COOMER.png (861x1127, 1.13M)

EH AH AH OH GOD IM GONNA AAAAAHHHH OH GOD IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH GOD IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Attached: COOMIN4.gif (216x261, 229K)

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18659438.jpg (250x174, 7K)

BUILT FOR COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

HER FACE LOOKS SQUISHED BUT WHO CARES HE I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: CoooM.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

see

OOOOOOH MY OOOOOOOH MY HAHAHAHHAAHA OOOOH GOD IM GOING TO MMMM IM HORNY MMMM HAHAHA IM GOING TO MMM NOOO OOHHH YESSS IM GOING TO FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1567012443324.png (657x547, 222K)

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOOMINGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHGG

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 177566643.jpg (250x174, 10K)

see

You already posted this you dumb cumbrain cunt

see

>imagine singlehandedly posting this dumb shit to a funny meme that everyone enjoys

Her body looks fire while her face looks like a train weck.
Why does she has such strange rounded retard face?

Attached: pao_0003_Camada-4.jpg (1024x478, 129K)

Attached: 1557124267952.png (1044x869, 185K)

I despise coom meme but I admit this made me chuckle

yea I feel you. her head is kinda shaped like a pear or a potato. would still fux tho

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUUUUUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIING

Yeah, it looks like her head doesnt belong to her body, shits strange af.

But ofc I'd still bang too

>help me i might have a fetish for attractive females
congrats for beeing sane, what a shameful display of a society when beein normal is extraordinaire

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1024x936, 215K)

OOOO FUCKING MMMAMMY HELP ME IM COOOOOOOOMING ARRRGGHH RAARGGHHH GOD PLESE MAKE IT STOP I CANT FUCKING STOP COOOOOOMING

see

PRIVATE FIRST CLASS F.COOM REPORTING FOR COOM DUTY PERMISSION TO COOM ABOARD SIR!

see

Cc cc cc cc oooooominnnn

FUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH DIIIIIIIIIIICK IS HARD AS FUCK

Made for bbC-OOOOOOOOOMMM AAGGHH

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK
CPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
IUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHH YEAH FUCKKKKKKKKKK
AMMMMMMMMM
WHOOOOOOOOORE
COOOOOOOOME COMEOMCE
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 177566380.jpg (250x174, 10K)

see

see

ITS TOO MUCH THE COOMM THE COOOOOMMM ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH COM

see

The COOM meme is good because it derails thotposter threads. These threads are cancer and deserve derailment

neck yourself

PERMISION GRANTED TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

her face is kinda egg shaped i think its because she prob takes some testosterone. pic of before you worked out had a more feminine face structure.

But who cares because id be hitting it from the back BALLS deep and no, I would NOT pull out of her tightly gripping lips. like if u agree

Attached: alice.jpg (1080x1349, 148K)

AHHHH BIG ASS BIG THIGHS BIG FUCKONG PUSSY I WANNA SMELL IT I WANNA TASTE IT IM FUKIN COOOOOOOOOOOMINGgGGGGgGgGg ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhhhh AHHHHHHHHH ahhhhhh ahhh ah

>10/10 body
>4/10 butterface
*sigh* Why does this happen?

Most people would rather live in america than europe because it a nicer place to live with more money, it is also safer and more principled. I dont know anyone in america who would want to live in europe instead. your entire continent is dying at the hands of ingnorant self righteous politicians and it doesnt look like there going to stop anytime soon. America isnt perfect but its leagues above whatever shithole you live in.