Why does this happen?

>be me
>eat 3200 kcal, next day gain 0.3kg
>eat 2800 kcal, next day gain 0.9 kg
>eat 993 kcal, next day lose 1.1kg
>eat 2400 kcal, next day gain 0.4kg
>eat 3100 kcal, next day gain 1.2 kg

How the fuck can I gain weight on 2400 kcal but lose almost 1 kg on 2800 kcal? How the fuck I can put 4 times more weight on 3100 kcal than 3200 kcal?

Attached: buthow.jpg (1000x550, 246K)

Fluctuations in mass based on water retention/release

>Fluctuations in mass based on water retention/release
I don't eat a lot of carbs, so drop down salt?

>Fluctuations in mass based on water retention/release
Forgot to mention, I always piss before I weight myself first thing in the morning, is it really water retention/release?

To add to that. when I ate 2800 kcal the macros were 191/86/133 (protein/net carb/fat)
When I ate 2800 kcal it was 228/86/164

>To add to that. when I ate 2800 kcal the macros were 191/86/133 (protein/net carb/fat)
Ugh, not 2800, 2400 kcal

legit just eat peanutbutter

Attached: sergey_nazarov.jpg (640x442, 134K)

>legit just eat peanutbutter
I can't, in my country they have a fungus problem so they have aflatoxins

Becuase it takes more than a day for your body to grow, dummy.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING DYELS ASKING WHY YOUR SHITTY BODY WEIGHT THATS ON AN UNEVEN SURFACE DOESNT SHOW YOUR WEIGHT CHANGING IN A PERFECTLY LINEAR PATTERN DESPITE YOU NOT EATING, DRINKING, PISSING, SHITTING AND SWEATING EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT EVERY SINGLE DAY

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-151816_Mimi.jpg (773x994, 333K)

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING DYELS ASKING WHY YOUR SHITTY BODY WEIGHT THATS ON AN UNEVEN SURFACE DOESNT SHOW YOUR WEIGHT CHANGING IN A PERFECTLY LINEAR PATTERN DESPITE YOU NOT EATING, DRINKING, PISSING, SHITTING AND SWEATING EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT EVERY SINGLE DAY
You prefer if I make a instathot thread or a nofap thread or baldness lookism thread then?

depending on what is in your bowls
your water holdings
how much carbs you had
you can fluctuate between 1-2 kg daily

Omg are you this dumb? How do you want to see results if you only keep your diet for a day? At least try two weeks

I've only realized this week that I need to track muh weight every day instead of weekly

are you a fucking idiot

Yeah could be. Higher sodium intake for example means higher water retention

Yes

>Yeah could be. Higher sodium intake for example means higher water retention
Damn, I heard salt helped clean the body from heavy metals so I was getting 9.7mg of sodium

>9.7mg
you mean 9.7g?

>eat 2800 kcal, next day gain 0.9 kg
Correction, I meant to say "lose 0.9 kg"

>you mean 9.7g?
Yeah my bad, app shows mg

Attached: yes.png (695x1214, 96K)

Don't weigh yourself daily you imbecile. Fluctuations happen. Try keeping a diet for a month.

You're a faggot, OP. Get cancer

Just chill

You realize unless you weigh everything to the gram you're just guessing, right?