How do we deal with femcels?

How do we deal with femcels?

Attached: 767DDCE7-ACF6-4FC2-AE5E-252852D59DE6.jpg (1242x1198, 146K)

We don't do anything, who gives a fuck?

date one

Avoid like the plague.

Attached: 1532824722131.jpg (1199x1200, 184K)

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOOMINGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHGG

"""""femcel"""""
No such thing, literally go on tinder for five minutes and she'll have hundreds of suitors ready to stick their dicks in her. Females are so far removed from any actual challenge when it comes to hooking up they think they're a femcel because they only get thirsty 7/10s instead of 10/10s. FACT!!!!

have sex: the post

dick her down

Id fuck that if she made it easy for me. She got big tits.
Oh, she wants me to dine her, wine her, listen to her, understand her when she doesnt want to blow me etc etc?
I'l pass

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

It's easier for fems to get sex but hard for them to settle.

liz got some big ass tittays

My worst interraction with humans was with Femcels and Incels, literally bunch of psychopaths and maniacs

I FUCKING HATE THEM

Link to video?

Aka not "celibate" at all, not even remotely. Fuck off

Yeah she may get dicked down by ten different dudes in a week but no one wants a relationship with her. She’s ugly as fuck. Her real problem is if she got fit someone would settle for her regardless of her ugly ass mug

hope she sees this bro

>Yeah she may get dicked down by ten different dudes in a week
celibate = no sex
femcel = female incel
There are literally no female incels, maybe if she is literally physically incapable of sex due to a malformed vagina but that is a different matter altogether.

I would not have sex with a fat woman ever.

Did you forget your reading glasses? I wasn't even talking about fem celibacy. Just relating to this post

>we
go back to your discord

Ok whatever man she’s incapable of getting a meaningful relationship because she’s fucking ugly. She can still get dicked down just like you could still buy a whore for a night. If you’re too retarded to see that she’s upset because no man would want to wake up next to that beast the next day then I don’t know how to help you.

>incel: cannot have sex, literally subhuman in the eyes of women
>femcel: has a conga line of guys lined up for her but chad won't text her back afterwards
abloo bloo

Why is literally every femcel a fat black woman?

Attached: 1563387482947.jpg (640x960, 132K)

All men love white women they are fucking goddess bred for my loads all over them

Attached: 1492743384606.jpg (960x960, 209K)

I've seen married women uglier than that. She doesn't even look that bad for being a.. you know.
She has a cute face.

seething instathot poster detected

>OP says "How do WE deal with femcels"
>I respond including we

What does discord have to do with anything?

Attached: 1566719046147.jpg (606x559, 57K)

yes

Attached: 543789955.png (1149x515, 615K)

Attached: 1567014326240.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

kek saved
thanks

Obviously femcels and incels should just fuck each other, but they’d never do that because they’re both delusional and think they deserve way above their league

What's your opnion on gymcels?

Poo in loo detected

Femcel is a person who:
- willingly chooses to indulge in sexual promiscuity;
- does not assume responsibility for her own actions;
- does not think forward into the future to anticipate the possible consequences of the actions taken;
- cannot cope with the consequences of the actions once they arrive;
- claims to not understand how she arrived to the point where she is;
- will not strive to improve her condition and will resort to complaining because sympathy seems to fix everything.

These traits tell of a person who refuses to grow up and still lives in the past. Possible cause is a rooted childhood trauma which is partially fault of the parents and partially fault of the environment in which the person grows.

There is nothing to be done about the damage they caused to their bodies and mind. They are pretty much broken. Therapy is the only thing that will partially help. As for breeding, it is better to look elsewhere. Their genes should not be spread.

Sounds like you dated one user