Cry about stuff thats been bugging me for a long time

>cry about stuff thats been bugging me for a long time
>gf leaves me

TWO TIMES THIS HAS HAPPENED WHY ARE WOMEN SO MEAN. IS EMPATHY JUST A FUCKING GAME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOULD YOU DO THIS. I HATE EVERYONE ANDI AM TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD FUCK YOU

Attached: file.png (633x758, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFpwp3G4lxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never ever show weakness to a female.

You're only allowed to cry in front of your mother.
How many times do we have to tell you this?

haha gobo joko lost his toto nono

hahaha

Give up on 3d women. Most of them are like that, and the good ones are already taken.

>Exposing your emotions to a human female in the year of our lord 2019

KEK

this is so sad. why? i want to feel loved. is it even possible?

Attached: file.png (300x284, 32K)

You should have simply just decked her in the mouth so you were both crying. She can't talk shit then or she'd be a hypocrite

try and find a woman who's not a low iq whore user

She is genetically predisposed to seek the strongest mate she can find.

They might seem cute at first
Then they'll hook you and abuse you subtly to get what they want

toko noko jo
beme jeke mo

Learn to love yourself.
Lift more and ogle at your own reflection.

Unironically women cannot love men the way men can love women. A woman's "love" is conditional. Women have also evolved to seek out weakness in men and when they have found it they will disregard the man, even subconsciously they do this. Women for most of human history could not survive without men, accidentally ending up with a weak man could prove fatal to her.

please tell me this isnt true. even for one woman who can do this?

I guess i can coom to that. OH NO IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

No man. Sorry, this is the ultimate relationships redpill.

Learn to be stoic and the rock of the relationship.

Women can still love men and you can still feel loved. It's just that the love we are talking about is more like an admiration thing. Use this knowledge to become your better version. Good luck.

Someone once told me "Women are a Male invention" and at the time I had no idea what he meant and passed him off as some retarded faggot. But now I can see what he meant, it is men who created this idealised version of the "fairer sex", it is men who create the vast majority of love stories and romantic novels. Men have created a false image of what women as loving and nurturing and capable of unconditional love. Women in reality are cold and calculating but not because they are bad people just simply because that's the way nature has evolved them to be. Women for most of history had to weed out weak men in order to secure a strong man or risk starving to death. They also had to evolve to move on quickly on the event of a mans death through war, famine, accidents and so on. This is why women seem to get over breakups crazily fast.

should i become gay, im bi?

Don't listen to the others, women love emotional vulnerability and talking about ~feelings~. Are you sure they didn't dump you for other reasons?

This guy is a faggot mark Manson cuck

This this this. So much this.
I cry on my girlfriends lap everyday.
The feeling of resting my head on her penis makes me instantly feel better.

If you live in a country with good gay rights then unironically probably yes

does apply to very feminine men?

youtu.be/zFpwp3G4lxs

Probably, most gay men are surrounded by women during their most impressionable years so they tend to act and think like them.

That's what you get for being such a beta. I beat my girlfriend everyday and make her think that she won't be able to live without me.

pussy, women have enough problems in their life being retarded, they don't have time to deal with weak people like you.

>Jow Forums: the thread.
Back to your containment board.

Attached: C78344E4-9D8C-41F8-B60B-CA4364A93349.jpg (500x291, 33K)

You need to be their rock. They will lose respect for you if you cry in front of them.

I've cried in front of my girlfriend multiple times. But most other times of the day I'm autistic and emotionless.

He must get so much pussy that he has to ice his balls at the end of the night.

It's almost like other people don't exist just to deal with your problems for you. Like, you are supposed to give something positive to their lives instead of negativity.

How has someone like you even managed to have at least two (2) girlfriends? Seriously, it baffles me because I never cry about anything and I've never had a gf either.

nobody likes being around emotionless husks

be better sweedums

Grow up dude. Life hurts. Steel yourself. Remain egoless and pursue the perfection of your craft. Read Taoism.

Also autism story -
>be in high school
>thicc very wealthy Nigerian girl takes an interest in me
>buys me gifts and hangs out with me
>invites me over to her mansion at midnight one Saturday when her parents were out of town
>comes to the door in a tank top, no bra, and short shorts
>proceeds to take me to her basement, shows me her entire house, then ends up in a huge guest bedroom
>”wow this sure is nice.”
>leave and go home
>realize 5 years later she wanted to have sex

Attached: EB7B5BA2-DAD3-410D-B540-37A08E021A03.jpg (490x410, 38K)

Dude crazy story, I think I met her dad. I got an email a while back from a rich Nigerian dude who was in a pinch, when he finally clears his money transfer he's gonna pay me back tenfold. What a small world.

I want to punch you in the face for being that retarded

Men aren’t allowed to cry or show weakness. We are the calm and collected ones compared to women. We are the rocks. We can lean on our SO through hard times but we must always be able to stand on our own. Keep your crying for bros who you have a solid bond with. Even then it’s only the hardest times that considered ok.

What was the stuff OP?

they don't even care about his personality wtf