Dude just sacrifice your spine and 20+ years of pain-free mobility for PHAT...

>dude just sacrifice your spine and 20+ years of pain-free mobility for PHAT, THICK thighs and ass!all of Jow Forums is doing it bruh

Squats are the most pernicious meme in the history of memes

Attached: F5B9CE4D-F22E-4813-8087-09F90BE17726.png (640x766, 1M)

Shut up retard

You will get that pain because of bad form. Also, enjoy being a leglet.

>squat with bad form
>cry when it hurts instead of fixing it
xD

id love if you posted a video of you squatting

implying i would ever attempt this moronic exercise propagated by internet fags who want womanly traits on a man

or even just recorded it to look at yourself, because im certian your form is hot garbage

>big muscles are a womanly trait
Xd

stop having bad form when you squat you retard

Get off my board you copelet faggot

Attached: 1566992745217.jpg (720x631, 35K)

If back squats cause issues, switch to front or split squats

bump

Lmao at all the leg day cope itt

Attached: 1DC42DAC-4150-43C9-B944-DAA4697E3F18.jpg (761x777, 50K)

"goku doesn't recognize Israel as a legitimate state"
Saving this one

You can hurt yourseld doing lifts without bad form. That's what overuse injuries are.

You can also use too much weight/attempt too many reps which can cause your form to slip.

If squats give you knee pain try the hack squat machine or trap bar deads.

If squats and/or deads give you back pain switch to split squats and lunges as well as trap bar deads.

Horizontal leg press sucks but it's probably the kindest leg exercise. You'll still get gains slowly moving up the stack.

Also heavy weight = more risk so you can work in the 8-15 rep range. You can also do back offsets if you feel form slipping late in a set (rack the bar, wait 30 seconds, do more reps).

This is shit anyone who is trained at a high level has had to so for injuries btw, not just for people with fucked up joints.

I fucked my knee in basketball and my back in a car wreck and had to learn a lot of rehab work before I got back to heavy lifts each time.

Based goku

Attached: D908BAE1-9D46-442C-95A0-96564C9DCD3D.png (1410x868, 708K)

Squats are how you maintain mobility in old age

Is Goku a muslim?

Fixing problems that arise on the path of progress makes the difference between the men who work for it and the children who ask for it.

obviously goku is too pale but at least vegeta wouldve made sense with his manlet height and blowing himself up

Attached: broly.gif (602x334, 1.93M)

my peepee is confused

Actually the meme is doing squats while natty.
Damn, even doing strength training while natty is a meme, don't fall for it, you WILL injure yourself and you won't even look like you lift.
Just do high volume low intensity if you are natty and spare yourself the hassle.

Pic related, it's the people who tell you to do strength training while natty.

Attached: retarded-spongebob-face-meme-53971423.png (500x431, 97K)

t. deadlifting nerd

Luckily I've already got big legs due to genetics so I don't have to worry about any of that stuff but neither one is bad. Your average Jow Forumsizen squatting 185 or pulling 255 isn't gonna hurt himself as long as he uses correct form and doesn't go over his limits. It's only when you start getting to serious weights lifted at competitions that these lifts can fuck people up

Deadlifting is for chumps anyway, 200 IQ gods just do squats and weighted roman back extensions

Yeah I only squat as well but let's be truthful here. Your average nerd here is deadlifting 300lbs with semi decent form because he wants to feel strong. Unless guys here start deadlifting at much higher numbers they probably won't get injured

Oh yeah totally. Can't go to snap city if you can't get the ticket off the floor

I do this but put in some strength if I really feel like I can do extra. You really need to mix it up as a natty or you won't make any noticeable gains.

>dude just sacrifice your spine and 20+ years of pain-free mobility
how are you supposed to prevent muscle atrophy and joint degradation without strenghtening the muscles and tendons by working those ""dangerous"" movement patterns?? you are like one of those faggots who says they dont do deadlifts because their family of inbred couch potatoes has bad backs despite deadlifts if properly programmed being one of the best ways to strenghten your back

I don't deadlift because apparently I'm some sort of clumsy primate and just could not get the form to stick after months of practice. I'll just stick with the lifts you have to try to fuck up

thats understandable, as long as you integrate some form of hip hinge movement in your training to compensate (powercleans, good mornings, reverse hypers, regular hyperextensions, etc)

I actually wasn't kidding about roman back extensions, really hits the upper posterior chain.

Dude, I know that you can't get the form down, but if you just spent a minute or two stretching, I'm 100% sure you'll get it.

Attached: XXYsyndrome.jpg (268x469, 22K)

But I'm doing strength training as a newbie and made nice gains. I do sl5x5 but I do some meme stuff after the main compounds like 3x10 closegrip bp or 3x10 ohp at lower weights.

Lmao brace yourself for the wave of seething squat autists coming your way brah

Dorian Yates didn’t do squats because of the risk reward ratio and I think he did fine in the leg department

Attached: 7AC2521C-3FB6-4B75-87FC-74B1E28FE8AB.jpg (1242x1236, 1.42M)

You're way more likely to suffer life altering injury from leg press than squats

Bruh you look like Cardi B