I dont know what is not a meme anymore?

Is keto a meme? Or is CICO a meme? i know i can do one of them but no both simultaneously, i have some willpower but not this much to watch calories and carbs at the same time. I fear that i will sacrifice my last guilty pleasure (quitted drugs and cigs) and have no results after a month or so. Help me i want to see my PP while standing on my lard feet

Attached: images.png (215x235, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idmprogram.com/the-failure-of-the-calorie-theory-of-obesity/
youtu.be/DV3XjqW_xgU
news.wisc.edu/calorie-restriction-lets-monkeys-live-long-and-prosper/
youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell me how is keto supposed to work for weight loss if you're not in caloric deficit?

Kys actual retard lol
Also post body

CICO is legit
Keto is the meme
anyone saying differently doesnt lift and is a fatfuck

tpbp
/thread

If i would know for sure i would not ask, but i read on the internet people claming to lose weight without counting calories just on keto because of ketosis making you use fat as energy sauce so you burn it instead of accumulate it. Have you lose weight with CICO? i dont want to hear from thin or fit who was never fat but from people who actually lose weight

i wont post my body you would puke lol i already admitted im a lardass why would i post my body fag

did you lose fat by cico user?

People who lose weight actually just do CICO, knowingly or not. They are in caloric deficit no matter on what diet. You don't have to count calories but it helps massively helps with consistency and tracking progress. All weight loss diets come down to one thing - eat less fatso.

or excersice more

Ask to anyone who lost weight how they did it, and they'll tell you it was CICO (in one form or another).
Now, ask your fat middle aged coworker what was the last diet she tried.

It's actually easier to lose weight on keto. the requirement of CICO is still given. People just tend to eat less calories both on a high fiber (fruits/vegetables) and on a ketogenic diet. You'll eat less overall biomass on a ketogenic diet due to the caloric density and the nauseatic feeling after eating a lot of fats.

im not even going to read your retarded post OP, the answer is everything is a meme. life is simple. if u want to lose weight, eat less. if u want to learn how to run, run. pick up progressively heavier shit to get stronger. stop being a faggot

Im already exercising from quite a long time, and Im quite strong INB4 power lifter, My right le is troubled from my birth so i cant do much cardio, but still do push ups and now i manage to do like 5/6 chin ups even weighting 120kg at 190cm. I think i got some muscle under fat so its not that bad. I just find it hard to stop eating

bad bait

Thanks for insight anons, will do CICO
U are picrel. I want to know most optimal way and its nothing bad to ask why would i learn from my mistakes if i could learn from other people experience? your answer is like :
>JUST STOP BEING POOR LOL EARN MORE MONEY

Attached: 1521500559386.png (645x729, 63K)

Keto works, but you do have to manage vitamins if you're going strict for a long period, and it is an all or nothing commitment. Cheat days are more harmful to ketards than to CICO tags.
CICO works as long as you eat somewhat healthy most days, and don't hit your allowance using sugar or some bullshit.
Pick your poison.
Ketosis is real, but there is an implied caloric ceiling to keto since there's only so much protein you can eat in a day, and since fat satiety makes OMAD easier. The fat fucks who fail at keto are the ones who cheat. First, even a little carbs kicks you out of ketosis, second, OMAD is harder with carbs in your system, third, you're going over on calories when you can't afford to.

EVERYTHING IS A MEME IDIOT,

YOU CAN GET FIT BY USING NO WEIGHTS AT ALL, AT HOME, EATING BASIC FOODS, IN BASIC AMOUNTS,

ITS LITERALLY ALL ABOUT GENETICS AND TIME, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

post body

CICO doesn't work. Obesity isn't an energy balance problem. Obesity is a hormonal problem.

idmprogram.com/the-failure-of-the-calorie-theory-of-obesity/

Attached: serveimage (4).jpg (1242x755, 59K)

Why do people keep posting this retarded shit when keto has never been about hacking your way through thermodynamics, seeing as it's physically impossible.

Keto is about making sure your metabolism doesn't get fucked up, because we've known for 2 decades that long term CICO will slow your metabolism down. Lets say you go from eating 2100 calories to 1700 calories for a long time, your body thinks this is the max amount of energy it can get and it will adapt, this is also the reason why if you keep an animal in caloric restriction all it's life it will live longer, because as I explained earlier caloric restrictions slows metabolism and the slower your metabolism is the slower you will age.

youtu.be/DV3XjqW_xgU
news.wisc.edu/calorie-restriction-lets-monkeys-live-long-and-prosper/

youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ

Attached: 1495854145066.jpg (633x758, 67K)