Swimming is usually considered a good alternative to running because it's easier on the joints...

Swimming is usually considered a good alternative to running because it's easier on the joints, but just how much easier on the joints is it? Just how bad is running for your joints if you have proper form?

Attached: FTD9_pw6163.jpg (1125x2048, 721K)

running after age of 40 shouldn't be done because of the heavy impact on the knees.

think about that for a second... swimming should be done untill death but running kills after the age of 40.

fuck running

this

Attached: fitcoom.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

???
but the thread is about swimming and I used an image of a person swimming
are you autistic or something?

see

That's an image of a person swimming???

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

see

its not, it's a jewish meme like everything else

the coomposters are discord trannies trying to force another shit tier meme just ignore them

Old people don’t swim. They do “water aerobics”, which is typically just them hopping up & down in the shallow end of the pool. Their natural puffed up body weight is lessened by their buoyancy in the water, which takes weight off joints and causes them less stress. They’ll also take up lots of space, usually Spacing from each other at a 10-15’ radius. In small pools, that means they take up the whole damn thing from actual swimmers.

Attached: 7641E678-345E-4262-BEF1-FCB356F3B0F0.jpg (611x286, 85K)

>this sexy hormone-filled armpit
fucking hnngh'ed hard

The old guys at my gym are bro about it. They just stick in one half lane or corner if everyone else is doing lengths (there are lanes set aside for lengths but slow swimmers just don't want to go in them). A lot of them are doing it for the resistance, not just the pressure coming off their joints. The lifters who get gassed out after two lengths and then can barely get themselves out the pool are way worse because they tie up lanes and make everyone worry about having to lift them out of the pool. People with shitty form are worse too, because they're splashing people more than when kids are allowed.

women like this get me super hard

hard enough to coom?

see

>lifters with horrible form who get gassed after two lengths
I feel personally attacked desu

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 157569872.jpg (250x174, 10K)

I just turned 40 and just took up running

god damn it

Running makes your joints STRONGER but only if you do it intelligently. You should only run 2 or 3 times a week as a beginner and increase your pace or distance SLOWLY. You might feel like you can go a lot further and faster because your cardio and endurance have increased but that’s when you go too far and push a knee or ankle past the injury point. Even then you’ll be fine but retards go and run again on an injured limb and then truly fuck it up.

The key to running for health is to increase slowly and don’t do retarded events like marathons that wreck your body.

Whatever you do, whatever you say, you will not be able to stop COOM posting

see

I fucking hate water aerobics dude
Literally the worst group to lifeguard for, I'd rather guard a pool full of hundreds of summer camp kids than 20 water aerobics hags.

If you're a typical Murrikan who weighs 3 bills you shouldn't be running. If you're a person of a normal human weight there's nothing wrong with running into your 60s. You just have to make sure you're running with good form.

t. My dad ran marathons into his 60s.

Take lessons then and keep going. A lot of the lifters do enough they won't drown themselves and other people, and it doesn't take long to get good. It only takes most people a year to get to a mile an hour doing one day on one day off. And it counts as leg day.

Imagine the gallons and gallons of vaginal and butt juices and piss from the 90 year old women flowing straight into your body. Yummy yum yum. Love water aerobics.