Actually eating less calories than you expend in a a day is a meme, you should be doing keto or fasting

>Actually eating less calories than you expend in a a day is a meme, you should be doing keto or fasting

How retarded do you have to be to believe this?

Attached: brainlet_microscope.jpg (216x233, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DV3XjqW_xgU
news.wisc.edu/calorie-restriction-lets-monkeys-live-long-and-prosper/
youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4989512/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eating less calories than you expend in a a day
This is literally impossible.

B8

>300 calorie deficit
>"mmm yes this is good for losing weight and very healthy it will only take 2 years to reach my goal weight"
>2000 calorie deficit
"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU FUCKING CANT DO THIS HOW DARE YOU WEIGH LESS THEN ME FUCK YOU MORON YOU'RE GOING TO DIE UNLESS YOU EAT THREE SQUARE MEALS A DAY"
>300 calorie deficit but increasing the amount of fat burned using ketosis and staying full by eating a more filling diet
>"LOL FUCKING TARDLET FAD DIET NIGGER EATING BACON ALL DAY FUCK YOU I EAT A BUTTERFINGER FOR EVERY MEAL AND I LOSE WEIGHT HAHAHA FUCK YOU"

Isnt fasting just hardcore caloric deficit + advantages like no hunger, less lean mass loss and stuff?

all 3 things consist of burning more calories than you take it

>2000 calorie deficit
Do you even fucking exercise in any capacity or have a job? Are you over 400lbs? You will literally pass out if you actually lift on such a large deficit.

He means fasting. Not eating anything for 24 hours will result in a 2000 cal deficit if your BMR is 2000. Faggot.

And that is fucking retarded lmao you're the faggot here for not lifting

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Why? I did a 2.5 month medically supervised water fast and lost all the weight I wanted, then I can start weight lifting.

imagine being so retarded you actually fell for the fasting meme
lmao

>calories
Thank you Coca-Cola merchant.

Attached: 1548463848356.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

>Calories in has no effect on calories out and vice versa
>Hundereds of different molecules are metabolized in the same way, elicit identical physiological responses, and yield equivalent caloric efficiencies

Wew lad. A person eating high protein diet 2kcal diet will burn 300 calories more than a person eating 2kcal of fat/carbs. He will also feel less hungry, but will have worse sleep, and testosterone levels.

>Eating less calories is retarded
>You should eat even LESS calories instead!

Go check the official /fast/ discord. None of them lift at all

Why lift if you're catabolic 100% of the time?
fasting is for losing large amounts of fat, not for maintaining or gaining

No shit no one who actually exercises would fall for such a dumb shortcut meme.

Keto has never been about hacking your way through thermodynamics, seeing as it's physically impossible.

Keto is about making sure your metabolism doesn't get fucked up, because we've known for 2 decades that long term CICO will slow your metabolism down. Lets say you go from eating 2100 calories to 1700 calories for a long time, your body thinks this is the max amount of energy it can get and it will adapt, this is also the reason why if you keep an animal in caloric restriction all it's life it will live longer, because as I explained earlier caloric restrictions slows metabolism and the slower your metabolism is the slower you will age.

youtu.be/DV3XjqW_xgU
news.wisc.edu/calorie-restriction-lets-monkeys-live-long-and-prosper/

youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ

Attached: 31aging_graphic_lg.jpg (1304x674, 213K)

Wow finally someone who explained it in a sensible way without any God damn memes AND he provides sources. You've actually convinced me.

They fed monkey keto food and it aged badly. That picture is more an argument for veganism than anything.

Also keto has no effect on metabolism in metabolic ward studies.

His sources are YouTube videos. Both are wrong. Biggest loser contestants had a slower metabolism due to the fact you need to use energy to maintain obese body. The fat in your body has to be heated up.
No diet has been shown to speed up metabolism only dnp does that.

> Feed monkeys less of the same thing and it is nice, lean, and healthy.
> Expect that a human eating grass instead of normal food will be healthy.

Damn Jews and their Laws of Thermodynamics!

It's easy, once your fat metabolism gets used to it. Lifting heavy and other hard workouts is pointless though, as you can't make gains. In general fasting is a good fatloss tool, it's just extreme CiCo with some extra benefits. Not for everyone though.

Unless you are really really fat a huge caloric deficit is a terrible idea.

Last time I checked hamburgers, fries, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, bread and those pellets weren't low carbohydrate foods.
Also the monkey study isn't about low carb vs a plant based diet, it's about how eating in a caloric deficit slows your aging because eating in a caloric deficit slows down your metabolism.

You could literally Google the study yourself.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4989512/