Should there be a nationwide mandatory fitness test to determine how fit you are, and if you don't pass, you get taxed...

Should there be a nationwide mandatory fitness test to determine how fit you are, and if you don't pass, you get taxed? The worse you do, the more the tax goes up exponentially

Attached: 1567009389013.jpg (1500x1500, 313K)

Yes, if and only if we go towards socialized medicine. I think Japan does this.

Cigarettes are taxed.
Alcohol is taxed.
Weed is taxed.

Why not being fat?

However, if we stay with private insurance, then fuck you commie, let people be as fat as they want.

no, America should have a sugar tax. nothing major just enough to deter fast food corporations or other companys from loading enough sugar to sate god in their products. maybe this will help the fatty problem.

There's already taxes on things like sugar,cigs and alcohol. Also I don't care about everyone around me being fit so why would I want to take a stupid test?

I was morbidly obese throught my childhood. I would 1000% tax my parents for this. I was once in diet camp for month and lost like 5 kg. I remember it. It was torture because i was just kid who did not knew any better. I hated other kids because they were older than me and less cringy. I hated my borther for not protecting me. I hated the woman who woke me up every day and showered me because i was just denfesless kid.

BUT!

I loved the cook girl. She would always sneak chocolate to me. I love her to this day and never forgot her face.

boogie pays more tax in a year than any of you will in a lifetime

please keep your cope to an appropriate minimum

Attached: 1558145909068.png (205x246, 6K)

Boogie also has eaten more calories than any of us in a lifetime. He'll have to cope with that.

>proposes sugar tax to combat burger obesity
>doesn’t realize most US sweeteners are high fructose corn syrup

How about no tax.

>Social engineering through the tax code

Literally never been a positive for any society that has ever tried it, ever. For one thing, these "standards" would be designed by the same sort of government stooges that designed the food pyramid, told use cholesterol in food would kill us, and told us squatting is bad for your knees. It would be an absolute shitshow of the worst of human imbecility that only succeeds in getting otherwise subhuman morons some government jobs running the circus. Kind of like the TSA.

>Cigarettes are taxed.
>Alcohol is taxed.
>Weed is taxed.

And people still do lots of that. All that does is funnel money to the government, away from people who actually produce value to society for a living.

>Why not being fat?

Because they won't tax actually being fat, they'll tax BMI, the most useless metric in human history. Because they're really stupid, really lazy, and have an army of unthinking jackboots with which to rob you and shoot you if you complain.

hi boogie

Boogie dies 2020

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 5K)

that's not very nice, user

i'm hoping for this year, there's still time

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Maybe that can be the universe's Christmas present to the human species.

You know that pic doesn't say much without the dates in wich the videos were posted...

Taxation is theft
What we should do is cut off gibs to fatties because it just enables them and then we get their hospital bills

Tax that too and at a higher rate

>However, if we stay with private insurance, then fuck you commie, let people be as fat as they want.
Because half of every developed nation being fat means your insurance premiums go up to compensate for all their dumb bullshit as well as flooding the hospital with their dumb selves.

not bmi quarterly physicals

>subsidise the fuck out of corn production
>tax the fuck out of consumers for buying corn products
absolutely genius

>not bmi quarterly physicals

Great, more tax money funneled to doctors who are more concerned with avoiding lawsuits than actual medicine. Is everyone in this thread a soupbrained underage b&?

does this mean I get tax breaks for being fit

Sure. The moment we have mandatory audits of every health care business to see how bad they're kiking everyone.

Dubs of truth.

Attached: 1566925158733.jpg (546x496, 72K)

kekedy keked

So you support the liberal's CO2 carbon tax.

PFff FFFf

I am confused.
Your first point about standards being created by morons and industry cronies is absolutely correct.

Your second point is absolutely retarded. Government programs and taxes and cut certain behaviors by HUGE margins, smoking being a prime example. You tax something, you get less of it. Econ 101

BMI is unreliable for serious lifters.
You could just require everyone to buy life insurance or health insurance in a fully deregulated market. So insurance companies have a major incentive to set prices based on actual risk

Sounds like a good idea to me, would never make it in Congress though. Too many fat retards, not to mention 99% of politicians are owned by large corporations. There’s no way companies like Coca Cola or McDonalds would let this happen.

Overtaxing recreational drugs is a fucking joke, I don’t even do any of that shit but there shouldn’t be 8$ of tax on a 4$ pack of cigarettes.

Attached: BD79F89A-2AFE-45F8-9A6E-6D20EC84235F.gif (220x232, 241K)

I like this plan.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1365x2048, 288K)

PAY FOR MY FUCKING TESLA NOW

Why wear yogapants if you are as flat as the earth

T. Fatty1488

Is it really that bad if it's a Diet Mtn Dew though?

Man, Boogie is an asshole. I suspected it before hand but I didn't know how deep the rabbit hole went

So Jay, what did YOU think of Boogie's gastric bypass?

Attached: mikeslowkasta.png (535x466, 281K)

>However, if we stay with private insurance, then fuck you commie, let people be as fat as they want.
"The year is 2040, 90% of us are retarded obese pieces of shit but at least we have our FREEDOM baby, woohoo!"
Freedom is overrated, people must be made to do what is good for the nation.

Doesn't he have a video of him admitting to tax evasion?

Jesus, you're probably mentally impaired if you actually believe that we should give up freedom for what some faggot thinks is """""""(((((good)))))"""""""'" for the """"country"""""

What about literal disabled people? Like people in wheelchairs and shit.

the jews have the right idea for mandatory military service. obesity is very rare from what i saw.

Sounds retarded and totalitarian. A tax on unhealthy foods would be fine though.
There was a tax on foods with lots of sugar or fat in my country but it didn't last long :( Doctors supported it heavily but the average joe was furious that the price of candy increased by like 10-20%.
The tax rate was like 3-4 dollars per kg for candy, chips, chocolate etc. and 2 dollars per kg for nuts and products that contain them (e.g. peanut butter).

Can't argue with those dubs.

>hey let's tax fat people because they cost more!

>WTF WHY ARE WE TAXING CIGARETTE SMOKERS

are you a fucking retard?

>Sounds retarded and totalitarian
>A tax on unhealthy foods would be fine though.
are you ok, retard?

Attached: bloho.jpg (821x455, 55K)

>bmi is useless
Nice try fatty

Serious lifters are less than 1% of the population you turbo brainlet

You re all worse than rapists

That's not an insult. Rapists kept our species going for tens of thousands of years.

Yes I do.
Take the fascistpill.