Would you have a gf if you looked like this?

Would you have a gf if you looked like this?

Attached: hoiuw.gif (786x488, 1.82M)

no because i dont leave my neetcave

I do look like this and no, I don't have a girlfriend. Girls are all too intimidated by my sexual prowess and sharp tongue.

I dont think its my looks thats holding me back, but probably yeah. Not like I can afford surgery tho.

Orb is the only incel on the planet to have ever truly ascended

I'd have more not just one.

Yes. store brand cole sprouse

yes. in less than a second.
one thing I have noticed is that how easy Chads have it to date their looksmatch(Stacy) while normies and incels reaaally have to go through a lot of shit to date their looksmatch. if that doesn't tell you something....

that's because chads bang their 9/10 looksmatches but also bang a few 5-8s on the side as well, taking them away from their male looksmatches.

no cuz id still be retarded

>I look like a spicy version of him
Where's my gf

Attached: 1555806396951s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

I can date my 7/10 lookmatch easily. I have to go through a lot of shit to fuck a Stacy. That's why I'm on this board, to moan about it.

>his head looks tiny
>noticeably asymmetric jaw and mouth
>slight eye and eyebrow assymmetry
>dumb haircut
>looks like he does his eyebrows
Um ew no thanks

Nope, I'd still be a fucking mental case.

I look like an autistic version of this guy

Orb was never an incel and he posted his pictures to brag and laugh at all you filthy neets.

Nope, I fucking hate women for being worthless and untrustworthy at best. I would (and do) fuck them, but would not gf or marry.

Yes I wouldn't even need pick up game or. Hobbies.

yes, because my autistic would be taken as "aloof and mysterious" or "funny and charismatic."

no because girls have been attracted to me before but im such a fuckig sperg i always fuck things up

He mogs Cole Sprouse to oblivion.