How the fuck do i do lateral raises. It always hurts when i do those shits even when my form is totally correct...

How the fuck do i do lateral raises. It always hurts when i do those shits even when my form is totally correct. Any other excercise i subsitute that does the same muscles?

Attached: 0wEX9Kj.jpg (1349x1349, 270K)

>same guy keeps posting generic threads with thot pics to bait the coomposters
reported

try pull ups you little bitch

IM GONNA DO IT IM GONNA DO IT AGAIN
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18659438.jpg (250x174, 7K)

I fucking love this meme

I can't stop fucking laughing at this retarded bullshit. It's like I'm watching a bunch of bots communicate with each other.

OHHHHBHHHHBHBHHHHHHHHHFFRSSSSS COOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1552021991516.jpg (528x468, 30K)

see

I don't know what you could do instead, but definitely don't force it. I had to skip the gym for a week even though I was using the regular 6kg dumbells I always used. For some reason my left shoulder would click and hurt and I didn't listen.

Oh nonononono IM FUCKING COOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

see

Lateral raises are never meant to be done with heavy weight. Use very light dumbbells and work your way up. If your gym doesn't have dumbbells light enough, try using cables on the lowest setting (i.e. unplugged)

Hmm?
Whats this?
Wait... is that...
Oh no...
Not again...
oh fuck
OH FUCK
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH NONO PLEASE

ARGHHHHHHHHHH OOHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN NONONO PLEASE ARGHHHHHHHHHH AHHHYHHA HHA NO FUCK FUCK FUCK
I CANT STOP IT
I CANT STOP
ITS GONNA HAPPEN
OH NO PLEASE OH NO NO NO NO
IM
IM
IM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Stop posting thots to try to get people to view your retarded thread on an imageboard dedicated to helping primarily men improve themselves.

>Remember: type sage in the options field to prevent your COOOM post from bumping this stupid thread.

Attached: COOOOOOMMMMM.jpg (125x111, 2K)

I wish i could COOMPOST in real life

The fucking state of Jow Forums. The same guy is posting shitty threads with random questions about fitness and a thot to bait cum posters, cum posters take the bait and the same guy replies with 'imagine forcing this meme and no one takes part organically bla bla bla' with that same Pepe the frog image

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 1398133.jpg (250x174, 10K)

Sometimes I think a neural network makes up 50% of this board's daily posts and right now it's encountering a fatal error.

Friendly reminder that all the best memes are forced memes.

I GOTTA I GOTTA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHH SHIT HERE WE GO AHHHHH COOOOMING FEELS GREAT

Attached: 2DBB3075-BCB7-4206-8086-CD784BE558DF.png (629x275, 85K)

see

make sure your shoulders are back at the top third of the rep turn the front of the dumbell up a little about 45 degrees instead of parallel with the ground. Don't raise your arms too high. This makes sure the humerus stays as much in its socket as possible. Also you can alternate lateral raises with front raises to sort of share the load. These aren't exercises where you should be doing reps explosively so if you're really swinging it up there stop doing that

LEL COOMIN BIG ME REDDITOR I HAVE TO COOM

see

High-quality coomposter. And saged, thank you very much.

IM GONNA SPLOOGE