I need to burn off my fat fucking gut and man boobs but I also want to keep lifting

I need to burn off my fat fucking gut and man boobs but I also want to keep lifting.
Can I just fast and keep lifting?

Attached: 1531413104966.jpg (540x751, 42K)

POO POO PEE PEE
BBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP
PFFFFBBBHHTTTTTTTTT
PSSSSSSSSHhhhKKSSSHSHHHHHHHHHHHHAuuUUUGGGHHHFUCUUCK

You can start by deleting this thread and reposting it with a relevant image. Consider this a warning. You'll be banned if you do this again.

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one oo oo ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMINNNNG!

Attached: 1567025770683.jpg (250x174, 7K)

SWEEET JESSUS

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1567025552497.jpg (468x676, 39K)

It is relevant her boobs are like mine.

Hmm?
Whats this?
Wait... is that...
Oh no...
Not again...
oh fuck
OH FUCK
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH NONO PLEASE

ARGHHHHHHHHHH OOHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN NONONO PLEASE ARGHHHHHHHHHH AHHHYHHA HHA NO FUCK FUCK FUCK
I CANT STOP IT
I CANT STOP
ITS GONNA HAPPEN
OH NO PLEASE OH NO NO NO NO
IM
IM
IM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Stop posting thots to try to get people to view your thread on an imageboard dedicated to helping primarily men improve themselves.

>Remember: type sage in the options field to prevent your COOOM post from bumping this stupid thread.

Attached: COOOOOOMMMMM.jpg (125x111, 2K)

>implying they’d actually do their job
Janitors are faggots, this kid keeps resetting his ip to spam as much of these shitty threads as he can and it’s too much of a workout for the janitor to delete them

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 177566643.jpg (250x174, 10K)

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IMM COOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNN BRO !!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566985740330.png (216x261, 72K)

Do alternate day fasting, lifts are going up and cutting 3lbs of fat per week

Depends on the fast. Or you can just consume fruits and vegetables, nuts and stuff, while avoiding meat, milk, eggs.

frog poster post body you fucking retarded nigger i saw you in 200 threads

You know if the mods weren’t being faggots AND DID THEIR FUCKING JOB coom posters would stopOp doesn’t lift or care about fitness you fucking idiot

Do 20 minutes cardio when you are done lifting

for u

see

Coooom daily

Coom

Serious question. What is going on with this faggot spamming every thread? Is it just 1 retard or has this become a thing?

I
AM
COOOOOOOOOOOMININNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

see

>he's back again

Attached: dFb4pi9.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

Thanks for the non meme responses. I can fast on non-lift days?
I can't avoid meat, milk and eggs though, unfortunately, I just bought a month's worth of eggs, chicken thighs and tuna.

I literally can not be assed with cardio. I know that sounds like I'm just shrugging off your advice but I want to change my entire attitude to food rather than running or hitting the stepmaster.

see

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

post timestamped body

Attached: 0F3C298A-BF3E-4DBC-8CA1-9AAF9D3E2524.jpg (428x425, 48K)

MOMMY

Attached: 48618445645.png (513x413, 93K)

>trying to fight a forced meme with more forced memes
"i know, i'll put out this forest fire with airdropped kerosene", thatll do it

They are well paid professiona... What do you mean they do it for free?

>t. cumbrain
also THOSE MILKERS JUST LET ME TASTE THOSE JUICY MILKY NIPPLES IM FUCKING COOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Those boobies hang so low but otherwise she is perfect.

Keep lifting bro. Once you put on a lot of muscle you start magically leaning up from your increased metabolism and higher T. Don't bloatmaxx on junk food, just keep eating meat and rice and fruits and veggies and you'll get there.

Of course the mentally ill ban evading DYEL NEET who makes shitty threads all day is a tranny

Also...you can totally do 16/8 IF and lift. I'm bulking and I do that. I like lifting fasted on black coffee anyway, so eating 12n-8pm is kind of natural, and I still get 16 hours of fasting in

see

You need a caloric deficit. If you wont run, try to walk as much as possible. I intermittent fast and avoid side dishes if I get fast food. Like no fries or chips. Im 6' went from 205 to 195 in about 5 weeks with 0 effort

mommy give milkies

post body with timestamp

I'm taking whey before and after each session and creatine every day. I'm 4 weeks into SL 5x5 and it seems easy so far (except bent over row which I just can't get right form on even at low weight)

I might just do what you're doing. I keep reading online though that I need to cram my body full of protein after each session?

The only carbs I eat now is high-fibre wholemeal bread, really. I can walk for an hour on non-lift days, that's not an issue. Got nice countryside around me anyways. Is your IF OMAD or are you true fasting for 24 hours at a time or more?

Attached: 1567014326240.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

I call bullshit, literally ZERO thot posters have proved they lift
POST BODY WITH TIMESTAMP

I typically dislike thot posting but this one never gets old.

Attached: download (9).jpg (205x134, 6K)

I eat 12-8

THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE MOMMY I WAS SO THIRSTY

Attached: 128468534.webm (720x1280, 844K)

I don't think my body would be proof that I do lift, user. I've been doing 5x5 for 5 weeks now. I'm too scared to buy a pull up bar because I don't think I'll be able to do even one.

Attached: 1546706001314.jpg (1079x1349, 53K)

do cardio you fat fucking retard.

You literally don’t lift and you’re not even 18
Do you just see words from people who actually lift and parrot it?

>I might just do what you're doing. I keep reading online though that I need to cram my body full of protein after each session?
Yeah. I'm NEETING so I can lift midmorning and break my fast at lunch. If you're a wagie you gotta just manage those portions, I guess. But again, since you're just starting a strength program, Don't worry about a little chub. Once you have more muscle it'll be easier to lean up and if you're not a boomer it'll probably even start happening by itself

This is a 16yo

So she has 14 prime breeding years left instead of 12, so what?

>Don't worry about a little chub
My gut is pretty big and although I am starting to see gains on my upper chest, shoulders and arms, my lower chest is pure boob and I'm finally repulsed by it.
Thanks for your advice though m8.

she's underage and illegal, pedo

that's someones kid

This bitch over 17 yet?

There is no magic answer unless you get liposuction. It takes time and hard work

Nevermind