Do you eat fast food

>he didn’t try one before they sold out
lmao

Attached: 3B9E426C-4124-4002-8861-5F9920A4C193.jpg (750x980, 159K)

Everytime I eat fast food.( maybe once every 6 months to a year)

I feel like absolute dogshit for days and days after.

Beta gastrointestinal system detected

Do you think it's more mental than physical?

When I was in high school I ate some McD's late at night with some bros. I felt fucking terrible, like ungodly ill, right afterwards. I never threw up or anything so I don't think it was food poisoning, I think my body was legitimately rejecting that garbage. I've basically never eaten fast food since then, only do it when I'm out with friends, and even then I'm always worried my body will be like "yo nigga the fuck are you putting in me this isn't a homecooked meal"

Eat fast food like once every 2 months. Just don't like the taste that much.

hard hitting advertising from the washington post

>we did it America
>we reached 90% obesity rate
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

i already eat chicken every day, i'm not going out for slightly different chicken

Only mcdonalds. 3 mcdoubles, 20 chicken nuggets. No fries or drink.118g protein and 2000 cals. could be worse. This used to cost me 8 dollars square plus tax but since they jacked up the prices in 2018 it’s like 12 so I rarely eat anymore, but when i do it’s reaal good

same. only eat Carl's Jr on road trips. only fast food that doesn't physically hurt as much as McDonald's or burger king.

Why does the mainstream press talk like reddit?

I missed it, why are people going to popeyes for chicken sandwiches ? Why am I seeing it in memes everywhere? Is the political thing? Are they resisting drumpf-fil-a or something?

because most people are reddit and reddit gets clicks/sells
everything is about $ lad and always will be

A black teenager was registering people to vote in front of a Popeye's. That's really all it took apparently.

Because it's solely intended to he consumed by redditors.

no brands on twitter were arguing about best chicken sandwich or something and then popeyes like released a new one or some shit and apparently everyone liked it
and then maybe too idk its hard to keep up with WOKE CONSUMERIST twitter nowadays

*I mean fucking christ, tomorrow I'll go try to register people to vote in front of my local Chipotle. Maybe that'll be enough for front page news, stunning and brave latino uses stereotypes to beat orange man.

if i wanted greasy, nigger-centric poultry based garbage fast food i would just go to bojangles, i never even had heard of popeyes up until a few days ago

Attached: 1550634408571.jpg (960x696, 176K)

it's not like we can win a war or build a wall

I went to a popeyes in california like 10 years ago and they said they didnt take credit card and pointed to one of those kikey little freestanding ATM machines they had set up. I told them it was stupid that they didnt they card and I went to the Wendy's next door. Never been to another. Is the chicken good?

What country are you from? You wont say because it's probably within 5% of the US obesity rate.

too many lowlife spics with stolen credit cards

>i never even had heard of popeyes up until a few days ago
are you a yuro or something? popeyes is very popular here, especially in the south

No, it sucks. Even KFC is better.

>Popeyes

No thanks, I'll be at the white man's chicken restaurant.

Popeyes is for literal crackheads here in California

Food poisoning takes about 24 hours to manifest. You don't get food poisoning instantly after eating a contaminated food

Usually I go to Mcdonalds (or any other fast food joints) once a month just to try some of their newest menu.

I wouldn't fall for the trappings of large sets or free refills however. I go there for the burgers (or the fried chicken) not fries or soda.

really anything you're not used to can make you feel bad + the shits

Same here. I can eat a pizza, but anything else is like a solid log of shit that sits in my guts for days.

i feel really good

Depends. Food poisoning that makes you shit your pants, yes. But puking is an immediate response to Bad Things in your stomach, it wouldn't make sense to empty your stomach a full day later.

See: nausea/puking when you drink too much alcohol is a pretty fast response