This is why lifting for women is retarded. You lift for yourself, because women will not love you for it...

This is why lifting for women is retarded. You lift for yourself, because women will not love you for it. Unironically pic related is truth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-224914_Tumblr.jpg (810x7009, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/dating-and-mating/201701/why-physical-attraction-matters-and-when-it-might-not
royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rspb.2013.2400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that ottermode is the way to go. George of the Jungle is frequently cited as a target of the "female gaze". He's muscular, but lean.

Attached: George.jpg (625x775, 161K)

>generalizing an entire gender on 4 feminist roasties
saged and reported virgin
have sex
post body

Taking advice from Disney movies now? God damn this board is hilarious.

Attached: 1566637872919.png (1366x768, 430K)

That image is literally one giant cope, they just don’t want to appear as shallow sex horny animals.

And the 400,000+ notes it got. I didn't include it because it was getting long.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-230158_Tumblr.jpg (810x1982, 518K)

>this is cope! Women ARE shallow
Who are they hiding from? Tumblr is pretty anonymous, it isn't like FaceBook where a post gets seen by close family and friends. These are real women giving their honest opinion, that a guy who is interesting is more attractive than a board of wood with muscles.

>men r dum if they think women want someone like THE OBVIOUSLY SCRIPTED BAD GUY

Welcome to the real world, faggot. Nobody is /that/ open with their negative traits. Real dudes who are assholes like Gaston still get laid. Why?
Because they're fucking attractive.
It's easy to look at a scripted bad character with no in-depth details in their life and go
>Him bad!
And then look at a scripted good character with no in-depth details in their life and go
>Him good!

But you're telling me if you walked into a club or whatever normie faggots do, and see a scrawny man with a giant nose vs a tall bulky man with a defined chin, you're gonna go for the scrawny man?
People don't know what they want. They scream they want the good things in life, but are extremely quick to take the risks with the bad things.
>drugs, alcohol, gambling, smoking, sluts, infidelity

You don't marry Gaston. You get fucked, you have the orgasm of a lifetime, then when Gaston is tired of you, then you marry Roger from 101 Dalmations.

Women lie to themselves the most.

>taking anything the hamplanets and BPD whores on Tumblr say or think seriously
You're not going to make it.

take a look at any romance book written by women for women
nuff said

It's not about intentionally lying about what they believe, it's that their beliefs don't really come into play. When they type that shit all they're thinking of is what will be accepted well on tumblr so people will agree with them and praise them for their insight, that comes before thinking of their own opinion on the matter.

>blogpost attempting to completely distort reality
Does this dumb faggot think that people don't reach their conclusions based on what they've seen with their own two eyes?

Attached: 1538530468242.jpg (414x427, 57K)

>These are real women giving their honest opinion

These women are giving an opinion that is what they believe will be most liked the most by their audience. If you're muscular, and a girl likes you, she will tell you that she's into muscular guys. If you're a musician, and a girl likes you, she will tell you she likes musicians. When surrounded by a group of other girls, or a group of people she doesn't know, she will say what she believes will give her status in that group. You say these girls have nothing to hide from, but it's not about hiding. They wants those perceived status points from saying the most "correct" thing possible to her audience.

The degree to which women act like this may differ, but to a girl who would have a fucking tumblr account, she's already the type of girl who craves attention enough to have a tumblr account. Of course she's going to behave that way.

Belle is just a degenerate furry

Disregarding the fact that this is about cartoon characters, none of the mentioned “attractive” male cartoon characters are fat

So consider that

>TLDR bunch of roastie morons who are surprised to find that they like the Good/protagonist characters more that the Bad Guys

Well imagine my shock, it's almost as if the characters they all like were written to be likable and the characters they didn't were written to be unlikable

Attached: gaston.jpg (596x428, 211K)

GTFO roast, Jow Forums is not for you.

dilate

Cope harder soiboi. Why would you listen to Tumblr, or even to women in general?

>i’m low bf and not too muscular, more on the toned side
>slightly awkward
>considered very “goofy and always happy” by friends
>recently have been talking to girls more and more
>I don’t even get nervous anymore, and the girls talk back and joke with with me
>in four (!) of my classes girls I don’t know at all have actually chosen to sit next to me
I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A GIRLFRIEND

Attached: 4B1056E6-3ABF-4216-9965-4B7572243ABC.jpg (1440x1440, 267K)

what does the baltimore police dept have to do with tumblr?

I will agree with you that Gaston will get laid, and muscularity does help, but it isn't a be all end all. Women definitely will have flings with Gaston, but women can easily get flings. Women also want emotional attatchment, which can really only come from someone willing to be vulnerable, to talk to and laugh with, who has more talents than simply being big. Why the fuck do women go crazy for ottermode, but genuinely jacked dudes are considered 'too big'? Why is being funny an attractive trait in men? No one looks for a long term partner at a club, it's designed for hooking up with physically attractive people, so obviously chad will get laid. Roger would still get girls though, because he has more substance to him and is solid husband material. I genuinely wonder why you would prefer to be Gaston over Roger

You will make it user, this place is a cesspool of hopelessness that you are lucky to escape from.

To be strictly just Gaston is retarded. Have the strong willpower and body of Gaston, but not his personality.
>No one looks for a long term partner at a club, it's designed for hooking up with physically attractive people
>so obviously chad will get laid
That's literally what I said, yes. But the Tumblr rant is about how girls are "attracted" to guys like Roger. I was stating that's not true. They want the risks and the wild sex, and once that's done, once they realize that Gaston isn't all that, then they'll settle for Roger.

Literally every other female character in beauty and the beast is fawning all over gaston.

You're missing the point, the Roger is a lanky dyel with odd features, but has likable traits which make him more attractive than Gaston, the definitive meathead with nothing much to offer other than his muscles. Obviously this is a generalisation but a lot of women do believe this.

>Women will definitely have flings with Gaston
>Roger would still get girls though... [he] is solid husband material
i.e. Alpha fucks, Beta bucks
Men like Gaston lay the pipe and impregnate. Men like Roger raise the cuckoo egg believing it is theirs

Exactly, the personality is what drags him down and makes him unnattractive to many women.
>girls aren't attracted to Roger
This is not true, of all 400,000 who 'noted' the post, most are definitely attracted to men like Roger. Not all women are the same
>they'll settle for Roger
I don't think women settle for Roger, more that Roger and Gaston appeal to two very different markets and women will want different things.

I never said Gaston doesn't get laid, just that lifting isn't everything, and that a likable personality and character are worth a lot more than what this board will have you believe.

>incel dogma
Have sex

Based frogposter.
Godspeed user, I believe in you.

They hide their nature to better attract dumb betas. There's a reason why every woman's romance novel stars Gaston, Dorian Grey, or some Fabio look alike. They want big strong alpha chads, but they will always deny it so they can snag a beta support whenever. It's a subconscious process that they evolved to have like men evolved for the concepts of honor.

Women barely ever mean what they say, because they go by emotions, so if they feel it's true at the time, then it is. But if giga chad struts in and asks to tear her up raw, you can bet they'll feel that they want that too.

>mfw got mired and picked up 2 girls at same time (one on each side)

They called me a tarzan IRL

Tarzan is literally women fantasy of being dominated by a strong wild (read: undomesticated) man.

Attached: 7557c-1fnf0ztdvnrwupcndbu3d7q.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

>women want emotional tampons
Those are the guys they are stuck with when they get ejected from the carousel. They still pine for Gaston and his aloofness but they can only get big nose, and big nose has a lot of money. He's not going to get the action Gaston got, if he's lucky hell get dead starfish every 6 months, if he's unlucky he gets nothing and raises Gaston's kids.

Women want Chris Hemsworth for a day and simps as a bank account for a lifetime. If they could lock down the Gaston's and Chris's of the world they would.

Not the guy you replied to but I’ll have a crack. I sorta agree with you on some parts but you go off into a weird tangent that exposes your insecurities and projections. First off, there are things such as preference, neither of us can deny that. Two I agree, a person who takes care of their body has a higher chance of mating than somebody who doesn’t (ie: Gaston > roger put simply) because it implies they can look after themselves meaning they are disciplined or whatever enough to look after the girl which creates a deep biological attraction. But I think the point that tumblr is trying to make is that being someone that looks like Gaston but has the depth of a puddle isn’t very attractive and that looks are only a part of it, we’re also very socially engineered creatures. I mean look at me and you discoursing. But you’re right about in real people don’t act like Gaston.. nobody walks around literally saying “I’m a dick cos I have muscles” but I get what tumblr is trying to say. Physical attraction is only part of the story something that the artists forget here. They even say that Thor is attractive which implies that physical attraction is still important but also personality

>This is not true, of all 400,000 who 'noted' the post, most are definitely attracted to men like Roger. Not all women are the same
Its fake retard. These women subconsciously want to appear virtuous to snag support for themselves and their kids down the line. If at any point a guy looking like Gaston or some giga chad started hitting them up, they would ditch Roger in a heart beat.

All women are like this, you won't understand until you're being flirted with and fucked by a woman who won't stop talking about how great their fiancee or husband is.

cope all you want, but my wife loves my muscular body

>Gaston but has the depth of a puddle isn’t very attractive and that looks are only a part of it, we’re also very socially engineered creatures.
Personality is a meme. If you're gonna talk about how we're engineered then you should acknowledge that women are genetically inclined to fuck chad and marry a beta bill. The apes we evolved from and still share limbic processes with evolved in such a way that their women liked to fuck to obfuscate the paternity of their newborns, this is so they could secure the best genetics and ensure theirs and their child's survival . In fact all sorts of apes still do this.

We're not much divorced from them, so why would we not be chained to the same largely subconscious processes

holy shit how can a poster be so based
completly BTFO in 4 sentences

I'm from le reddit and that's exactly what happens there AND on Jow Forums too.

>tranny buzzword non-response
dilate

>strong wild beast who is tamed and civilised by the woman
That is the woman's fantasy, to tame a chad and convince him to settle down.

>to tame a chad and convince him to settle down.
And then to complain about how he's not the man she fell in love with.

Its adorable when women lie through their teeth and don't even realize they're doing it

This

>some women cheat therefore all women cheat
based incel logic

>personality is a meme

Yeah if you’re horrendously ugly then I agree, personality won’t do anything. I don’t mean personality on a shallow level either I mean depth of character, being interesting, positive, disciplined and fun to be around. I can assure you and yes these are anecdotes but I’ve been fat and I’ve been fit and I’ve pulled superficial flings by being fat but but having a good personality (being funny, not autistic etc) than in times where I’ve been fit but been in a bad mindset. I’m not saying if you’re disgusting you are going to pull because you have a good personality I’m just saying that personality shows social status or potential and is a huge role in attraction, and so is physical traits. Yes we are socially engineered but I’m talking on a bigger scale, from thousands and thousands of years ago, marriage is a relatively new thing someone who’s a bit bigger but wildly autistic is not always going to be the alpha in a tribe social status and personality play huge roles too. Also people who compare us to our chimp cousins fail to recognise that the monkeys dads don’t even look after their own young, and they also eat and throw their own shit and haven’t been to space but people suggest we look at them for advice?

why do the men with the least experience interacting with women always think they're the most knowledgeable about them? is it just another example of dunning-kruger in action?

This also falls into the trap that all women are the same. Do you really think that tumblr women who push ideals care about sex. Furthermore would you even want one of these women.The average woman cares about muscles and doesnt care about this. This group of tumblrettes is unrepresentitive of females in general

Imagine knowing so little about women, that you listen to tumblr echo chamber posts as opinions of women. Go out in the real world and catch all the mires. It's insane how much better I do now.

>caring about women

I have a 4.5 inches girth dude NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE ME.

*fucks Gaston while in a relationship with Roger*

>w-what do women want, guys?
Who cares?

girls who want "muscle chads" are unrepresentative of females in general as well. in fact no group of female preference is representative of more than maybe 20% of women. women simply don't value objective looks as the be-all end-all in the way that men do, and frankly men who actually live in the real world instead of being LARPing PUA virgins on the internet already understand this.

I will also say that yes I pull more when I’m fit, incidentally that’s when my personality or character is at its best (happier, more positive, funnier and not insecure) which means personality does play a factor in attraction, that’s the point she’s trying to make. She’s using 1 dimensional characters so they’re badly written things like

>Gaston muscular, muscular bad

Is bullshit writing because almost nobody acts like Gaston in real life, but it was used for argument sake to prove their point of “don’t fall for people who will treat you like shit” in real life somebody who took time to look like Gaston is most likely 80% not autistic like him or socially retarded enough to fuck things up, hence why people like him get the girls. They also imply roger isn’t good looking when in actual fact he is, so in their case his physical attraction plays a part as well as his cool personality. Which contradicts part of their point. But overall I get what they’re saying, personality, character or whatever you want to call it does play a factor in attraction because it’s a reflection of social status and potential. Being buff and autistic doesn’t get you far, like the old saying goes “looks catch the eye, character catches the heart”. I’m not denying physical attraction is huge but you also can’t deny that character is a factor too. People here are retarded thinking the world is black and white and people who are muscular act like Gaston and people who are ugly automatically are good people.

>gaston yuck!
>captain america, thor, hercules dreamy!

>gaston was supposed to be an example for boys of what NOT to be!
>what do you mean Belle was a chaste virgin before she married "Beast" Prince Adam? that doesn't mean anything! I can fuck whoever I want and get my prince later!

female cognitive dissonance never ceases to amuse me.

>Gaston was made by the writer who purposely created him after her ex-boyfriends
Remember this nerds and virgins. Don't ask women what they want. Just watch what they do. A woman created a character who is made from the men she dated in the past. She'll say that he's her horror story or a bad guy blah blah blah but if you watch that she dates a bunch of guys like Gaston you'll understand that she's attracted to him

I haven't seen anything that shows that. What I have seen is data suggesting that women claim to care about other traits, but ultimately picking based on attractiveness. For instance psychologytoday.com/us/blog/dating-and-mating/201701/why-physical-attraction-matters-and-when-it-might-not

women who go on the internet to talk about how representations of gender blah blah blah are lost. Just get swole and watch how women react. Remember: it's only losers on the internet.

You're asking them what they want and you're using that to support your argument. Stop asking them what they want and watch what they do. Do a study that finds what types of guys get laid more. That's who women like

>Do a study that finds what types of guys get laid more.
guys who get laid more are guys who TRY to get laid more and have lower standards when doing so. that's literally it.

>caring about what bunch of fat (((women))) on tumblr have to say
shiggy

t. Timothy

Guys it's ok you can get laid just lower your standards ok guys

>but has likable traits which make him more attractive than Gaston, the definitive meathead with nothing much to offer other than his muscles.

Sure, but while there are real life meatheads who might fit that bill, generally real people are a little more nuanced in their personalities than a literal caricature of masculinity. Ultimately they'd love it even better if Gaston had rogers personality. Gaston can get away with being himself, but imagine if roger acted like him, would he have women fawning all over him?

Talking about disney cartoons like this is pretty queer so ill stop there.

Your pic related is absolutely false. All those women are virtue signaling. Even anonymously, they simply don't want to be seen as dick-slurping, cum-gurgling sluts (not that it's a bad thing). The next time you go out, notice how she acts around a group of people versus with a couple people or alone with you. They are playing status game, and unfortunately, many aren't able to see it.

My pic related is absolutely true.

Just as men want goddesses of beauty, women want gods of thundercock. If you search for the pdf of the book, you will find it. You don't have to read the whole thing, just the first twenty or so pages. This book is truth. And unironically, the book is boner inducing.

Attached: 2997.jpg (286x475, 38K)

Lmao lost it

>>>/reddit/

Stay delusional, find that unicorn.

>sperging out over a children’s cartoon

do I have a chance with my 6.5 x 4.5 pencil dick user give it to me straight.

No idea what you're on about, slobs get tens if they're good at taking. People are narcissists, so it's a matter of saying what's right.

There are preferences, there is also biological wiring in their brains which makes it so that they are not in control over what makes their panties wet. And women are low impulse creatures most of the time (and the odds are increased more when they have an absence of a religious morality or strong Male figures in her life) to act foolishly on their impulses and do whatever feels right at the moment.
English is not my first language but atleast I am not a cuck mindset like you.

Daily reminder that what women say they want is not what they actually want

Attached: B487E67A-E269-424A-9187-B3EA19436C01.jpg (577x637, 51K)

>lifting for women
>not taking the gay pill

YIKES

Attached: 767C81DF-D767-43E2-AD21-7A39AEF137B1.jpg (600x851, 108K)

Beat me to it.

Not a proper rebuttal. Stick to your thinly veiled ad hominems, roastie.

This.

it's literally true. if you can't get laid it's because you're a shitter batting out of his league.

>incel tells others to say delusional
lmao

>WHY WONT ANYONE REBUT MY BASELESS AUTISTIC INCEL RHETORIC REEEEEEE
yikes

I'm sure you're right to some extent but those guys who lift aren't scoring by fucking unwashed whales

Shit didn't mean to tag that last thing in

>muh paternity fraud
royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rspb.2013.2400

tl;dr modern DNA studies confirm that cuck rates are less than 2% in most white socioeconomic groups.

>w-women aren’t in control of their primal urges

Neither are we as men, which is why we want to fuck pussy and spread our seed.. I’m not arguing that, Retard.. I’m saying that personality traits AND PHYSICAL TRAITS. Let me repeat that again because English isn’t your fucking first language. AND PHYSICAL TRAITS are attractive to women. But the reason I have to fucking emphasise personality traits so much In my posts is because the Autist I replied to is saying personality has nothing to do with attraction.

>c-cuck

Shut the fuck up you immigrant, nobody cares about your opinion here because you can’t even ducking read or comprehend context so piss off with your nothing opinion faggot

>But the reason I have to fucking emphasise personality traits so much In my posts is because the Autist I replied to is saying personality has nothing to do with attraction.
It doesn't at all, it's just knowing what buttons to push retard. You think the killers and spychos women shack up with on the regular have good personalities? They just want alpha men who are men, they don't give a shit about your comedy, your star sign, or your hobbies.

>if you can't get laid it's because you're a shitter batting out of his league.
no such thing as a league unless you're literally Quasimodo or Danny Devito tier.

THat's legit above average, dick size also has nothing to do with getting laid unless you got a horse cock. Guys are born with acorn dicks because their dads were good at talking or other things, anybody can pass on their genes if they figure out how to game.

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1505575912278.gif (160x160, 178K)