Motivation

What are you working towards?

Why?

What do you hope it will achieve?

Motivation thread.

Attached: 20190828_173753.gif (455x262, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!C7ZwlY4L!DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw!jzZ1RACY
youtu.be/t0afPdA0SWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm working to embody a set of ideals, ones that I preach, so I won't be a hypocrite.
Once I truly achieve them I can continue to step up and take leadership roles in setting the mess we find ourselves in straight, if not for my sake then for the sake of my descendants.
The path won't ever truly end, though. So long as a man can become greater, he should be trying to.

Attached: 1560235158398.jpg (444x531, 98K)

Holy shit. Quick, everyone call me a faggot and motivate me to not miss my scheduled gym session today. I'm on the fence boys, was a long day at work.

Go to the gym faggot
You wanna be one of these?

Attached: neitherwomannorman.jpg (680x714, 90K)

Fuck you're right. Wednesday is gym day. That's where the debate ends.

Attached: goalbody.jpg (1537x1662, 196K)

Im lonely. Might as well go gym, nothing else to do. Maybe a girl will love me one day, and ill be happy.

Feels like a pipe dream.

lol imagine using work as an excuse not to work out
if you want it, you'll make it happen. if you don't, you won't
you just didnt wanna make it in the first place, faggot

this the guy from prometheus?

When I don't feel like lifting, I imagine a skelly philosophy undergrad telling me, with a smug condescending smile, that lifting is a waste of time since it's not an intellectual pursuit and you should abstain from it.
Then I lift to spite that imagined person.
It's autistic, yeah, but it works for me.

Looks like it, don't it? But nah, I think that's some random guy who posts in current body threads.

Attached: 1559725492146.jpg (2320x3088, 1.82M)

Hel yeah, user. Fuck that weak pseudo-intellectual. He'll never know what it is to be a man.

Attached: 1564482821775.jpg (576x665, 50K)

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 72K)

The best thing about this picture is that it makes perfect logical sense.

Calling you a faggot would be an insult to homosexual men who actually go to the gym consistently and look better than you.
They probably get approached by more girls than you and they have to turn them down.

Go ahead and skip the gym.

I'm gonna hop on that treadmill next to that qt3.14 cardio bunny you've been excited to see sometimes at the gym.

Just incase we live in the Toy Story universe...I'm gonna pretend that the barbell is a toy and i'm going to go and hip thrust that barbell you sometimes use for bench press and deadlift and imagine the barbell crying to itself wondering why you aren't there to save it from me.

Attached: 1553965584601.png (1218x807, 1.27M)

>be me
>skinny as fuck my whole life but very tall (6'4)
>weighed 170 throughout college, super skinny but also muscular, lifted weights throughout college and walked all the time
>had been working full time for 4 years after college and was still 170, not as muscular anymore due to literally no exercise
>a year ago decide to eat a bunch until I'm a normal weight
>hit 200 in December, start going to gym so i dont get flab
>really low pressure about it, only aim for 2x a week, doing basically the bro split I did in college
>go on Jow Forums throughout January (spent a little time here in college, been all over Jow Forums for a decade, but never really absorbed knowledge from Jow Forums)
>read about squats and other compound lifts ("you need to eat big to get big", etc.)
>find stronglifts while looking up info about squats and start following their routine but add accessories and abs
>started doing barbell lifts in february and its fun as fuck, never did compounds before
>about 4 months after started lifting a ton of events started happening where i saw family and friends i hadnt seen in years
>mires from everyone in my life, "you got huge" "when did this happen? you're shredded" etc.
>didn't even need the motivation to keep gaining size and strength but I appreciate it
>lifting 3 or 4x a week also prevent me from drinking for half the week, cut back massively on drinking and smoking pot
>my weight went from 170 to 220
>squats from 90 to 225
>bench to 205
>deadlifts from 105 to 225
>bicep curls from 25s to 40s
>chin ups and pull ups from sets of 3 to sets of 10
>legs and arms look like i took somebody elses
>am noticeably bigger in every way
>can feel the weight and feel much stronger all the time
>mfw I won't stop until I become a titan, pic related

You changed my life anons

Attached: Resized_349nginah3l21.jpg (1212x2560, 1.11M)

I really just want to look aesthetically pleasing so I can crush puss
I pull plenty of 5's and 6's with my current physique and face, but I want to fuck Stacy's

Attached: 1557342815005.jpg (736x537, 38K)

Attached: jwdb0b22gx9x.jpg (844x513, 238K)

Attached: 1555429451205.jpg (500x726, 85K)

Attached: 1553789122776.png (960x718, 1.34M)

pain and hatred

I want to be like my boi Epstein, living on a couple private islands with lolis. I want to be Jow Forums too so they don’t have to deal with a fat guy fucking them.

Nothing. The last time i felt alive was 8y ago. I'm thinking of ending it but i'm a pussy. I can't even lift because i find no point.

Attached: d48b4064e561ead9fb656ee8445bbcd6.jpg (523x857, 40K)

Cringe

Jack was high test, check his mongish features and short arms. His advice is the self pandering of a slightly maladjusted chad

Careful with those edges kid

Attached: 1555881022851.png (500x727, 214K)

Imagine being honored highly enough to have something like this built for you, standing the test of the ages if not physically then in the writings of those who gazed at it in awe.

Attached: statueofzeus.jpg (500x292, 25K)

I saw somebody doing nearly the same weight in the gym as me and I immediately wanted to start bulking again but then I saw some hot gourls in the gym so now I'm ready to continue the cut cause I can just imagine all the girls I could reject out if spite at 6'3" 200lbs 10%bf mode. I guess I do it all cause I want to hurt others and make them feel bad, cause I feel attacked by others. It's only me hurting me though.

Get Jow Forums or the spider moose will come for you.

Attached: 1565595391934.png (1126x1307, 1.3M)

Working to look like this.

inb4 twink

Attached: 0eb9d098ef69a4e9c1179d5f576452f4.jpg (500x651, 48K)

Unironically this. I don't need some superfluous philosophical reason or vanity ambitions like slaying pussies. I work out because I enjoy working out.

Not necessarily my goal, but whenever I get discouraged or tempted while cutting I dig this (pic related) out. To remind me that there are men out there that possess iron will and unshakable discipline, there are those who have pushed the absolute limits of the human body, and while I have no real aspirations of competing, seeing their success helps me stay focused and committed, take that for what you will.

Attached: 43CEE104-105E-498D-8B9C-DF71787B5579.jpg (900x498, 251K)

ITT: anons describe their hormonal profile and childhood experiences with fancy words and ideology

Close to peak aesthetic

>What
The perfect body
>Why
I have the genetic potential and love being in the gym
>What do you hope it will achieve
The Mr Olympia title

Attached: 17C4FE71-EF99-468D-8105-DADED72B4FC2.jpg (609x363, 53K)

I'm going to law school next year and in my 3rd year I'll apply for OCS (currently enlisted in Reserves). I want to do Transportation/Logistics.

Then, with parallel career paths of law and logistics I'll get a job/position working for city or state government as a city planner or something applicable in a cabinet position.

Eventually I'll climb the political ladder and about the time I retire from the reserves I'll have enough experience to commit full time to politics.

That's as far as I want to go with an explanation of my goals online.

Currently I'm doing a 9-5 and buying up low income houses/properties to have in my back pocket. I can do a lot of remodeling work myself so it's an easy investment for the long term too.

Shalom, Isaiah

So I can smash alien puss when I take over the moon

Will you be remembered?

Attached: 1555878674915.jpg (960x643, 221K)

More important than that: What will you be remembered for?

Attached: 1560235290967.png (1080x1298, 1.03M)

Attached: 1555967635601.jpg (2896x2896, 1.75M)

Attached: 1566174252960.jpg (2884x3817, 1.94M)

Skinny dyel cope, you'll never make it just neck yourself.

Attached: 1566779263686.jpg (600x532, 39K)

I'm aiming to be a clinical psychologist so i can help people realize they can fix their crazy lives. I just want to make the world a better place one person at a time.

Man I just wanna look good, and not be weak so I can competently do shit in life

Attached: 1561854329916.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

I just graduated and am in the process of getting my shit together (medical forms, letters of rec, etc) for OCS as well user. What branch?

Same here, bros. Currently enlisted trying to get fitter to go to OCS next year. Going to do 20 then see if I can get into congress or GS.

My impression was that (at least for the Navy) physical requirements are even less strict for officers than for enlisted, to the point that anyone who isn't a fatty is pretty much fine. I'm not that well-informed though and they haven't sent me to MEPS yet because my recruiter a shit.

For the other branches the physical requirement isn’t that bad, just max on your physical tests and you’ll be fine. Marine Corps on the other hand is more physical than not in OCS. If you can’t keep up you won’t make it through.

>tfw I have a period full of them right before I go to the gym between classes
best preworkout imo

Attached: jacknicholson.gif (320x240, 417K)

Legit I just want to be big enough that I can make girls rage with jealousy when they see me with my gf, she's insecure about herself so that'd be fun as hell to see.

What if that backfires? She gets so insecure she believes that you deserve better or some shit.

>What are you working towards?
I'm a fatty trying to lose weight and no longer be obese. At my max, I was 315. Right now I'm down to 255.
>Why?
I'm just sick and tired of being fat and hating myself and everyone I see being disgusted with me.
>What do you hope it will achieve?
Maybe I'll finally not want to kill myself.

Working to be like the Punisher and be able to royally fuck someone up without hesitation if the time comes.

Also because it's healthy and being healthy keeps me balanced in everything.

A good man is strong.

*snap

Nothing really I just hate wasting my time and feeling like I'm getting weaker by the day, so I do the opposite.
>Why?
Cause yolo. I dont wanna waste my one life looking like shit and not being able to run, climb shit, move objects, you know, doing whatever I wanna do in general without my body getting in the way.
In itself, nothing, but it will contribute to my overall happiness. And I'm not gonna lie female mires and male respect feel great.

>with fancy words and ideology
Peterson won that debate, lmao

This
At least work out makes me feel less lonely.

Attached: 598A75F7-376D-478D-BC61-CA60184A8B5E.png (1334x750, 476K)

I met a girl overseas. I fucked things up and I'll probably never see her again, but man I've never felt so motivated to improve.

255lbs strict press.

>Why?
I like setting arbitrary strength goals with arbitrary deadlines and acting upon them as if mai waifu set them for me.

GAINS.
Also, every now and then I'll see her in my dreams so lifting is worth it for that reason alone.

Attached: 6d748b19a6c84a5be13255bf3dd426c2.jpg (520x734, 311K)

Yes

Attached: 1522704925488.png (811x1200, 1.15M)

To ascend to this level.

Attached: 1563525118014.jpg (1028x1199, 205K)

Does anyone know what that stupid and faggy smile is or why the numale does it so often?

i want a pretty girl to like me

Attached: 1566034324957.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Don't you mean "boy" you colossal faggot

Nothing. I don't have an end goal, I just want to be a little better than I was yesterday.

that guy took some stuff you probably shouldn't take if you love your health.

surely not natty

Then die like a dog
Also requesting micky

you want motivation?
here are 270 motivations for you
mega.nz/#F!C7ZwlY4L!DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw!jzZ1RACY

I had a gf that believed that, but it wont happen again now that I know the signs

I want my new gf to mire me.
I want that when people see me they can recognize that I work on myself.
I want to wake up one day and tell myself "I made it" when my wife makes me breakfast and I hear my children play outside.

Attached: A8A41EDF-1F27-421A-94CA-26358257915E.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

So how often have you jerked off to him

this.

All non-nothern european descent peoples must fuck off and die.

I feel better when im in shape, litteraly that simple it is not rocket science, if you feel better when ur in shape just get in shape, if you wanna feel like shit keep bein the out of shape virgin you are

> mogs you on every level possible

Attached: 51F173A3-82AF-44B4-BB61-88A4D9545B08.jpg (365x450, 26K)

Attached: 1566461081589.jpg (1260x736, 212K)

Attached: 1566923895686.jpg (850x400, 58K)

Attached: 1566583126804.png (2129x1232, 1.78M)

youtu.be/t0afPdA0SWM
I watched this stream live and went to the mirror and looked at myself. This is why Jow Forums bros, this is why I squat. I will never be a degenerate faggot who cries like a bitch. Fuck the modern "man" embrace tradition.

Attached: 1539377132749.jpg (528x960, 82K)

Attached: aj love (3).jpg (1080x1347, 412K)

Basiert und rotpilliert

I want her to squash me with her breasts

even though in not a nazi its kinda true

Short term goal. Turok cosplay
Long-term. The physical prowess, strength, and endurance that comes along with authentically being in "turok shape". I'm training myself by doing "hunter" shit.
Running/sprinting, climbing/stairmaster/pullups, endurance walks carrying weights to build shoulders and forearms, oly lifts for hypertrophy, archery, rows, etc

>Why?
I'm 32. I'm not the young shonen I was in teens and 20s. However, physically, i have appearance of being more "worn" and my strength in 30s is MUCH higher than it was in 20s.
Turok is a character I've wanted to cosplay for almost 20 years now. Started as a skelly. Had to physically mature/change as a person to grow into it.

I just really want to get atleast 1 more good cosplay out before wife and I have our child in March.
Will probably be able to do 2-3 more quality cosplays in my lifetime.

I love the challenge of recreating characters as accurately as possible.
Most people neglect the physical(body) aspect. But to me, this is actually the part that takes the most work.

Also, I want to be in a good shape for my child/children.
My dad died suddenly just 2 years before retirement. He was a literal wage slave his entire life waking up at 5am and forsaking lots of things he wanted to do and time with family for work.

Complete arterial blockage and heart attack from all the shit foods he ate every day (bbq, burgers, etc). He wasnt overweight externally, bad food is a silent killer.

I want to live a long life for kids.

Also, children identify and base their idea of "men" based on their father.
Girls seek out men who resemble their fathers.
Boys first want to be their dad, and later surpass them.

I dont want daughter(s) pursuing soiboi. I want them identifying with strong fit males as "men".

I want son(s) to identify with being "strong". I want to have good physique and want them to identify with superheros (marvel capeshit) like cpt america.

Attached: 20190806_014941.png (760x1374, 1.55M)

give it another shot, why not? sure, shit is pointless but it is a better option to see what you can make of it than to end it. i still struggle with finding a reason to do things, so i just have a list of arbitrary activities that i do which have an end goal. i go to the gym because it is what i do. i go out for a coffee every other day just to go outside. i cook good food because i was raised to eat good food. i can live comfortably until i die of old age without working, and i know this is a privilege, but everyday i just exist through the day, ticking off things on my list to fill the day. i can't say it's better than being dead, but as least i am still going.
you have to keep going too. one day you might find something that will make a huge change in your life.
>The last time i felt alive was 8y ago.
i know that feel bro. it's a choice to stay that way though.

Does it matter? Over time the people who remember you will die and the people who remembered the people that remember you will also die and you will fade into into obscurity. The sun will consume the earth and it will Not matter.

I just want to see how far a person like me can get. I hope to get a nice body, feel better with myself and first and foremost - to achieve something.

>falling for the oldest D&C in the book when it comes to white people

I don't want to die from an embolism or heart attack at the age of 40 like some of my uncles. Also, it'd be cool to not get as winded after HEMA drills.

I want to be an airborne ranger.
Right now I am just waiting to go to basic, trying to deal with my emotions after a breakup and also improve the life of this girl who's virginity I took because I took it on impulse as a sort of esteem booster and while I was doing it I came to realize I'm severely impacting her life and I should delete tinder and focus on making her happy until I leave.
So I guess short term is help a person instead of hurting them, and long term (1 year) o
Is participate in specialized operations. Lifetime goal would probably be to either die in combat or raise children. Problem is whenever a woman gets comfortable with me they tend to see what I am deep deep down(even though I do my best to bring it to the surface and be up front with them). I've been told I'll be loved and cherished forever only to be dumped while they still claim they love me, or be dumped by them claiming they love me and i dont love them.
So women are pretty cancerous and unless there's some sort of supermegaunicorn out there waiting for me, death by combat seems to be the best option for the end of my life.

I want to make everyone jealous. I want to make my exes regret breaking up with me even though I don’t want any of them anymore. I want everyone to envy my freedom and money and physique. I want fat asses to feel bad on the inside next year at the beach and wish they had spent the time training but know they never will spend the time. I also like making money and working out so it’s not hard to keep doing it.

graduated with a certification in automotive technology in May and wanted some higher education because brainlet. but i feel like I'm wasting my time not knowing what to really spend my time studying. let myself go by smoking and not working out throughout the time i was in the auto program and now i got my eyes on joining the army. like i said i let myself go so my motivation really is to get in shape to join soon.

Its S O Y

John 14:6 kjv
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Trying to make myself more desirable to others and trying to love myself and have discipline