BUT MUH STRENGHT
MUH 600 LBS DEADLIFT
IM BIGGER AND STRONGER

*PUM PAF POF POF POF PUM*

RIGHT HOOK TO DA LIVER
JAB TO DA NOSE
UPPERCUT TO DA CHIN*

>leaves you with permanent brain damage and crippled for life

Attached: 63d214364d39fa5781b71d87ec6f1fd7.jpg (1242x1236, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63az_yAHJ94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N

I

go back to Jow Forums

lmao on god u stupid pol kids be dumb af

B-BUT MUH BOXING

*bang* *bang*

Attached: 95428A60-8041-4A1E-A2A1-68655EF6D108.jpg (612x408, 20K)

>RIGHT HOOK TO DA LIVER
wat

BUT MUH BOXING
*bang bang bang bang*
>leaves your stinky nigger ass dead on the floor filled with .45 sized holes

you sound very Jow Forums user

if you don't exercise and own guns you aren't a man

Whitey can’t fight so has to use a gun for protection

Attached: 74854E68-797D-4AF3-9335-9BA01A87FCF8.jpg (470x595, 81K)

this isnt Jow Forums
you sound very secure
it's true. martial arts are the fittest form of exercise

yeah I'll just walk around shooting people down and killing them whenever the chance to give'em a well deserved beating and wet some panties around shows itself

'cause murdering people with firearms is definitely an acceptable practice worldwide, isn't it?

you autists really mustn't have had any mild social interaction in the past decade or so ffs

t. seething nigger

Attached: 121285373.png (465x434, 133K)

He is attacking from behind, because he cant win a fight in a fair way

>grapples and throws you into the ground as your skinny striker ass walks up
you forget why weight classes exist, so the big men don't pin down and rape your tiny black ass

Tyson is based. Met him in Vegas. Shook his hand, got his autograph and talked to him and everything. Extremely humble guy.

G

*Shoots*

Some ppl don’t like to fight OP

Beta

nice to hear bro, does he have a strong grip ?

Coward

Not getting punched to death by Mike Tyson is cowardly?

He’s not gonna kill you just knock you out

your right hook doesn't hit the liver you idiot

unless you like anime punch through him

even the tiniest probability of brain damage, or any damage for that matter is worth a bullet

Welcome to fucking Jow Forumsness (and health) where our population has gotten so fucktarded over the years that they don't even know basic anatomy.
>The liver punch involves striking directly to liver, which is located on the right side of the body in the area around the ninth and tenth floating ribs

Technology is a fair tool against animals

yeah, right side of the body, which means the left hook not the right hook you fucking retard

>being this stupid

Attached: you.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>Jow Forums is so retarded they dont know that anatomical direction is from the pov of yourself.

man I bet you're glad this is Jow Forums and not real life you would have been laughed at by people you know

Gun related homicides broken down by race?????

Tell your father I said hello

Please stay off the roads user

AHEM. I'm gonna say it

God you are retarded

bruh

And eat an ear or two.

Attached: 1564067996385.jpg (1165x846, 179K)

Fuck you I will defend him to my grave. The man went out of his way to get my grandmother a wheel chair at the airport. He notice my grandmother and aunt walking to there terminal gram is 90 but for the most part fit but walks slow. He went found a wheelchair offer it to my gram and help push her and carry there bags well his crew carry them. My aunt to a pick with him and apparently a very humble guy that made me a forever fan. Thanks Mike for being such a base man

Attached: 1546320771894.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Breh

based story blessings user

G

I believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=63az_yAHJ94
Tyson is a fucking beast. Perfect fundamentals all around with God-tier speed & power. Look at that head movement.

Tyson was a genius of movement blessed with genetics that's for sure.

His foot work and head movement out ranks 90% of pro boxers, it's sad some people just think he was a power brawler. They're so stupid they can't even see that it's a counter shot.

E

*thinking face emoji*
But Mike Tyson was EXTREMELY physically strong, as well as enormously fit by Jow Forums‘s standards. So I suppose i am a little muddled and perturbed as to why you chose Mike Tyson to make your point.

Put the doonka down pussynigga put your fist up

Grappler V. Striker can go either way. Go for a single leg and get your skull cracked by a knee

Bruh

Attached: bruh moment.jpg (1080x761, 151K)

>be dumb af

Attached: 1515906534892.jpg (211x220, 21K)

R

*shoots you*

>RIGHT HOOK TO DA LIVER
There's only two ways that's possible.

1. He's attacking me from the rear. In which case, it makes no sense for him to jab me in the nose.
2. I'm standing southpaw and at a very oblique angle to him. Even still, following with a jab is very awkward.

>right hook

Attached: 1560654078020.png (300x304, 211K)

Top-tier bait if bait.

R

> get in fight
> immediately resort to gun
If he can punch you he can grab you, and then you’re shit out of luck. You’re not prying yourself free from a boxer regardless of him not knowing how to conveniently grapple.

Attached: 544DE049-FE2D-4AF6-8F10-8C93047A6D7F.jpg (980x752, 167K)

>whitey can't fight

Attached: 1563208819555.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

>all these Jow Forumsids will never know the supreme joy of striking somebody in close quarters so fucking hard they fall into decorticate posturing

>reminder that Mike Tyson learned everything he knew from Cus D'amato, a White man

Tyson's "big tough nigger" was an act, all his close friends say that he's a teddy bear.

Attached: TYSON-DAMATO (1).jpg (1920x1200, 599K)

Tyson was overrated

wow nice one user! you sure showed the blacks! goteem!!!

True. Amato was very big on the psychological aspects of a fight, especially intimidation, and oh boy, did mike listened. Still, no wonder hes an empathic guy, considering all the bad shit that has happened to him.

Cope

>implying he didn't lift
>implying he didn't roid on top of that

The legend tells that he didn't even do sit-ups, he just had his trainer throw a medicine ball at his flexed abs so they break down like during exercise.

he probably punched bags and ran for endurance a lot though. if you roid, eat enough and do those things you'll still grow muscle.