Where should I continue? My current state after around 5 month fitness at home. I still try to lose more fat...

Where should I continue? My current state after around 5 month fitness at home. I still try to lose more fat. Stomach and boobs look awful.

But is this already a start? What muscles should I focus on a bit more?

Thanks!

Attached: 4395081B-DACC-4F88-AF2B-54711E2172F0.jpg (750x687, 283K)

Can you afford a gym membership?

start by getting surgery for your tits
/thread

Fix those nipples now. Fuck everything else, chest and cardio. No sugar, no fast food, just chest and cardio.

Chest and cardio. Repeat after me. Chest and cardio

Stats? What exactly do you do at home?

From the look of it cutting hard is your only option.

You need to cut that fat. Focusing on muscles wont do shit. Do a proper strength routine and cardio if you want to really increase your caloric output.

start cardio immediately. at least 4 times a week. it'll be the quickest way to improve how your body looks

I'm working out and eating right finally, I'm 6 feet tall and weight 230 lbs, I have bigger tits than this and larger nipples, do I really have to get surgery or can I fix it with losing weight? I'm okay with cutting out all this bullshit and not drinking, I'm okay with waiting for months and months to look normal, I'm okay with some loose skin being there, BUT DO I HAVE TO GET FUCKING SURGERY FOR MY TITS OR IS IT JUST A SHITPOST?
please give me a genuine answer Jow Forums, I haven't ever been this demotivated to work out and fast and do all this bullshit if my tits simply won't go away

Why do people talk about cardio so much?

I wasn't even trying to lose weight and over 6 months of daily fasting I got really skinny.

OP, it's time to GOMAD.

If its fat, you'll be ok

If its gyno, surgery is your only option

how much weight you already lost?

There is no in my region unfortunately.

195cm, 98kg.
I have weights, dumbell, barbell and s weight bench. I change the plan every few weeks and I use the guide here as reference. 3 times 8 barbell curls, etc.

But as everyone suggests here I better do cardio now. I really need to get rid of the daily redbull sugar bomb and fat food.

Chest, cardio, chest, cardio!

Thanks all.

How do I know if its fat or gyno?

10kg so far. No cardio yet, just lifting and less food (still unhealthy food unfortunately).

post more photos

Grab behind the nipple. If its hard and has a feel to it, its gyno. It will feel like a golfball

If its not hard and just mushy, its fat

Come back in a month with updates. Ive been lifting 7 years, the start is always the hardest

If I grab just behind the nipple, it is harder and has a feel to it. SO ITS FUCKING GYNO and I have to get fucking surgery then? Nothing else?

look like me but with better arms, i never lifted a day in my life

Thank god behind my nipple it‘s soft

Thank you I will.

If anyone was able to reduce gyno naturally or knows information regarding this, I beg you to share. I am obese my whole life and it started developing at puberty I guess, is it possible to lose it if I lose weight?
I know it's not my blog and that I shouldn't whine, but I have been making immense progress in regards to my physical and mental well being, have started working out and eating right, however due to some of my underlying mental issues I am this close to having a fucking meltdown right now and relapsing on drugs, I understand that it is not the whole point of working out and living healthy to look good, but I cannot progress and live productively if I know I will have fucking tits forever. I might consider checking into a psych ward or something of the like if it can't go away because my mental issues are too overwhelming for me to be able to continue on this path if I know that I will continue to have this regardless.
Jow Forums, please help me with any information you have

some user on another thread posted this but I haven't tried it personally and have no idea if it works

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

touch them and feel just 1-2 cm around the nipple area, if its "Lumpy" then its gyno, it should however be visible to some extent but is a lot more difficult to spot at your bodyfat percentage.

i really cant tell despite the left side of the pic looks tobe the biggest indicator but i could still be deceived by the shadows around your nipple

thanks, I've been franatically searching on the internet and there seem to be some estrogen blockators that might be able to help me, I hope they don't fuck me up
I'm not OP user, and yeah it's definitely lumpy and it's definitely gyno

i dont see any gyno, hes just too fat and has too little chest muscle development in my opinion, theres just more fat than muscle thats pushing his chest out

would be easier to tell without these shadows and if he held his arms up or straight out leaning back or something

I was refering to myself when I said it's definitely gyno, I don't know OPs exact situation, and even though I'm obese and have little chest muscles developed it's still lumpy and I don't know what to fucking do

have you read about Letrozol ? youll still need to contact a doctor to find out whats causing it to find the right hormonal balance for you because itll come back if you dont know, and you cant just sit and eat estrogen blockers for the rest of your life

I've been reading this last hour trying to find information and found that Letrozol is just blocking all estrogen and that thats really bad for the body, and found a site that says raloxifene is succesful
I will definitely go to a doctor and get my blood tests done, but I'm extremely fearful that my doctor will not prescribe me any hormone regulators if the imbalance isn't really severe, and as you say, I'll have a fucking blood aneuryism if I have to wake up every single fucking day and take a pill not to have tits

*brain aneurysm
Sorry, I'm absolutely in a fucked state right now

just sleep it off and make sure to avoid bread, onions, milk and s o y for the time being, get plenty of sleep and eat plenty of broccoli & carrots

I hope I'll be able to fall asleep eventually, I hope I'll think of something, seeing those pictures with fit guys that have huge pecks and puffy pronounced nipples really fucking demotivated me, but there's gotta be a way to combat this shit
Thanks for replying my man, I was genuinely about to relapse on some bad stuff