Give me the fucking truth about it

give me the fucking truth about it

Attached: 350140_1.jpg (2000x2000, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Creatine_42_articles
schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/creatine-isnt-just-for-building-muscle
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10683092
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16581862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

placebo

roids-lite

I work in sets of 8-12 reps. I was able to increase my weight on it easier than without it.
I take 5g any day I don't eat red meat. Which is most days.

It accelerated my hair loss. Stopped taking as much, and hair came back slightly.

a google search easily shows that when your muscles are saturated with it they use to refresh ATP more quickly (like instantly recharging a battery instead of recharging over the course of a day) so you have more energy. Plus it draws water into your muscles so they look bigger

>give me the fucking truth about it
Why should we you entitled cunt?

it's a hard addictive drug, stay far away. FDA bans imminent.

See examine.com for no-bullshit fact checks about any supplement

Attached: Bloatdrink.jpg (1242x1233, 239K)

I don't wanna become bald

If this isn't a shoop then that looks uncomfortable being in that body

op here
no cumbrains in my thread, thanks

>op here

Attached: 1558879676927.gif (218x180, 1017K)

just because you created a thread doesn't make it your property

I stopped taking that and started taking 1-DHEA instead. I gained 20 pounds in a month.

Try it, it's cheap, safe and moderately good for most.
If you don't like it, cease it and any eventual side effects will go away shortly.

it'll do your liver in

kidney I mean

Why are so angry

Attached: C2A708EE-72DC-402A-B9C9-80FE6C1F6B74.jpg (574x574, 34K)

Op here, I'm a faggot and I suck dick ;DD

Does it matter what time you take creatine relative to your workouts? Or could you take it any time during the day and still get the benefits? Idk how long it stays in your system

doesnt matter. just take it every day.

thanks brah

>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Creatine_42_articles
>schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/creatine-isnt-just-for-building-muscle
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10683092
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16581862
>Creatine can lower blood sugar, particularly when combined with exercise. This suggests it may have a nutrient partitioning effect, i.e., it may help preferentially store carbs in muscle as opposed to fat.
>Creatine can increase the formation of osteoblasts (cells that make bone), which can help with bone formation, bone repair, and even osteoarthritis formation.
>Creatine can help reduce fat accumulation in the liver for people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
>Creatine can help people with fibromyalgia (who have chronically low creatine phosphate levels, and ipso facto, low ATP levels).

>Persky, A. M., & Brazeau, G. A. (2001). Clinical pharmacology of the dietary supplement creatine monohydrate. >Pharmacological Reviews, 53(2), 161-176.
>Gualano, B., Novaes, R. B., Artioli, G. G., Freire, T. O., Coelho, D. F., Scagliusi, F. B., ... & Lancha Jr, A. H. (2008). Effects of creatine supplementation on glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity in sedentary healthy males undergoing aerobic training. Amino acids, 34(2), 245-250.
>Antonio J, Ciccone V. "The effects of pre versus post workout supplementation of creatine monohydrate on body composition and strength." J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 6;10:36.

Attached: SIR Creatine.jpg (2224x5968, 2.33M)

It increases your strength and stamina a little bit. it also increases your weight by adding water to your muscle.

But I have to stop because it makes my face bloated as fuck. Face >> strength after all.

Same. Whenever I'm mainlining creatine I grow my beard out so the bloat is less noticeable.

don't ask questions just buy it goyim

Back when I was in high school our head football coach sat us all down to talk to us because he heard a few players were talking creatine, and told us all about how we shouldn't be doing performance enhancing drugs that can hurt us.

Guess who was a shitty football team?

Creatine wouldn’t have made your team any better, just a shitty coach

That's the point

It's very good. Just make sure you actually cycle it otherwise after about 8 weeks your body will have lowered its natural creatine levels to adjust for it and youll be saying its shitty and doesnt work

where to buy

Probably the most widely researched supplement. It improves lifting performance

Lol don't listen to this fucking retard.

Why would you not take it on meat days
You need to eat 4.5 kg of raw red meat to get 5gs of creatine which i doubt anyone does

5g every day forever.

Creatine will blow out your kidneys if you don't dose it precisely