I can deadift 70 lbs 10x

Am I strong yet?

I was deadlifting 50 lbs + the bar for 5 months. Them I upped it to 70 a week ago.

Feeling strong.
Am I doing it right Jow Forums ???

Attached: stronk.jpg (600x600, 32K)

more info: Lifting 50 lbs just feels good and pretty easy, 70 is difficult and feels much more challenging.

I'm 6 foot 1, 210 lbs, a little bit fat. I look sort of ripped. Am I alpha now? srs.

Not even close. 3 plate is no longer dyel and 4 plate and above is making it.

t. natty incel

Under 100 is woman-tier.

>two posters

>under 1 plate

kek'd

this
mate I could deadlift 2pl8 after my first-week training. you're weak as fuck. You should also be training with weights you aren't sure you can lift for more than 5 reps with. Otherwise, you won't be giving your body the stimulus it needs to grow

It doesn't matter how strong you are, you should always deadlift beggining with 135 lbs

Trolling outside /b/

>It doesn't matter how strong you are
WRONG

Attached: (YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID).jpg (251x168, 6K)

you haven't even started deadlifting yet friend. the deadlift starts at 135, or 90 + the bar as you would autistically describe it. even 135 deadlift is very dyel, but i don't know what to call a 115 "deadlift". maybe a calisthenic deadlift because you are literally lifting nothing.

The people who say you don't count the bar are meming btw. You can count the bar. So I'm assuming you're lifting 115 lbs.

This is pretty accurate

How do I know how heavy bar is?

this

It's 45lbs unless it's the thinner women's bar (has two rings in the knurling) which is 35 lbs.

I was 150lbs 6'5" and started deads at 135 for 8. Why you took so long to add weight is another issue all together. Add 5lbs every time you do deadlifts. If you cant, add 3+ reps.

R u fuckin wit us

3 years ago, when I was a skinnyfat manlet that never did any kind of exercise other than biking to work. I could deadlift my bodyweight plus 20 pounds for reps on the very first try. So, I would say no. But keep it up. Everyone starts somewhere. Strength training should be in the 1-5 rep range with 85% or more of your 1 rep max. Figure out your 1RM. You should be able to add 5 pounds per week easy.

this is so fake lol kys incelll

on my way to 4pl8 rn, Doing 335 on my 1+ set tomorrow did 330 for 3 last week

My 6' 160 lb cyclist friend pulled 3pl8 on the 3rd deadlift of his life, double overhand.

fukkkin shit

Can't ohp 100 though the poor guy

70lb (1pl8 and 1-25lb plate) on each side or total weight (35lb on each side)?

I'm so confused, how can someone not be able to do 1plate on deadlift?

I mean, if you are male and have never worked out a day in your life you should easily be able to do 1 plate.

Fuck man, that seems really fucking low
I just started lifting as a big fat 300 pound fuck at 6foot with barely any muscles and I'm already doing around 155lbs, think I could up it more from there honestly
I started like 2 weeks ago

lol my first time ever deadlift with a trap bar when I was 17 I put 1 plate then 2 plate and it was still easy so tried 3 plate and could barely do it.

The first time I tried leg press I did 4 plate but was scared to go higher because I thought my legs might break.

Also for anyone that doubts, the reason I could do that was because I had trained for like a year sprinting up and down football bleachers for like half an hour 3-4 times a week.

is the machine any different from the free weight version? I usually do the whole machine, and can do like 12 reps
Literally one good thing from being a fat fuck

This is bait.

I dunno I hate doing leg press and my lower back is kinda fucked now so I don't deadlift either.

Running up and down stairs gives you way more functional strength imo and gives your calves a more round look, not the weird square tumor shit that cyclists and people that do calf raises and squats have.

Well, 70lbs plus half the bar, you only count one side of a lift to avoid redundancy. Humans are bilaterally symmetrical so everyone knows to double it in their heads

TROLLS TROLLING TROLLS

Attached: 1563082328998.jpg (634x697, 237K)

I read that and I sharted. Stop being funny. It is illegal.

Attached: 1565146960986.png (990x498, 214K)

>You should also be training with weights you aren't sure you can lift for more than 5 reps with. Otherwise, you won't be giving your body the stimulus it needs to grow
what?

I'm still going to do squats, but I'll try adding in stairmaster as my cardio I suppose. My endurance is pitiful as fuck right now, to think I used to play 4 different sports easily

God bless you, Strange Warrior. May your tits ripple throughout time, may your squats never become squorts, and may your oats flow forever freely (into your face because that is normal).

Attached: 1565997397913.png (2992x2992, 742K)

Stair machines are pretty easy but they won't bulk you up like running up and down stairs will.

You basically sprint up and then plop down its like doing intense interval shit.

Yes. Free weight gives much more freedom. My warm-up set on the leg press is >100 lbs more than the max on the machines at my gym (which isn't much, considering they are capped at 350 lbs). However, you have to take the free weight numbers with a grain of salt. Since they are typically on a 45 degree incline, you have to multiply the weight by about 0.71 to get a closer estimate of actual poundage.

nah I can do 3 plate and I'm still dyel

I can do 4 plate at 180 but I’m a dyel dude, I think it’s reps equate to how much of a “chad looking” dude.

Lmao, not even your bodyweight! Not even 1pl8!
You can do this better, user, don't be afraid to lift heavier.

Translation: train high rep sets to failure. Use challenging weights so your muscle works until exhaustion.

but OP lifts 115

Not awful right? ffs

stfu shitpost fanboi

this lmao

I liked it user. Keep up the good work!

that's my warmup brother
hit 320lbs for 1 rep and then we can talk about being moderately strong