He doesn't have a home gym so he can lift during a hurricane

>he doesn't have a home gym so he can lift during a hurricane

Attached: 1567034501210.png (879x720, 134K)

How much is this going to set Jason back?

ORDER SISSY SISS DORIAN

>he wastes his time in a gym during a hurricane instead of taking his unloaded bar outside to perform lat pulldowns against nature's might.
NGMI

>tfw have my power rack in the backyard
Real floridachads stay outside during the storm.

Attached: 1515375527490.jpg (240x280, 18K)

Now I want to do this.

>protien powder is already sold out
I-I'm gonna make it right bros?

Attached: 1541355638136.jpg (700x700, 68K)

is this good to start a home gym?
parents already have an exercise machine (a pull down, press, legs thing)

Attached: 350$.png (1016x814, 937K)

Florida fuck here ill be doin my push ups in the dark

Attached: 1545636391657s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>$350 for those corroded felt pads

>he doesn't have a generator

>tfw livestreamed myself fucking off outside during irma on periscope
dorian's looking a little scarier though
think I'm just gonna coom a lot over the next few days and let fate take the wheel

>be me
>be floridafag
>have met lenny and Jason before
>see lenny at the Delray Beach planet fitness
"Hey big guy h-hows it going"
"Nothing much how about you user"
"Y-You too"
I sometimes see cracked eggshells in the parking lot too

As someone who lives in miami I've been considering visiting the mistfits, it's only an hour and a half drive from where I live and I already have an la shitness membership.

Lenny once invited me to go on but I am camera shy

Are you a tranny?

No I'm a fat sack of shit that is trying to get his body under control and didn't want to be mocked in YouTube comments
But I should also mention that I am going for that soft twink body

Move more and eat less, it's not hard. No food isn't delicious enough to ruin your body for. Skip the twink shit, you are fat, try to build muscle.

maybe if I deadlift through the hurricane Poseidon will grant me gains

Kek.

>Be me in Central Florida with home gym
Kek

I did a Naruto run during Irma. It was fucking insane trying to reach my house from the street. I ran at a 45° angle into the wind and it still blew me past the door. Fucking awesome, can't wait to do it again

Where were you at? I'm in Broward so we just had some strong wind and rain when Irma hit, it was pretty fun running around in it.

I am. I do a paleo diet and have cardio regimen. I come from a family of lumberjacks, all giant men. Not like most pussy faggots numale cunts. I just need to lose this weight and muscle will come with weight training. Like I said I am a fat sack of shit and need to fix that. To be honest I know I could never get the /cutebod/ I want but i can carry on the genetic tradition of my forefathers and that is what drives me to get healthy.

>tfw considering doing cardio in 100 mph winds

Yo I’m near the entrance to the keys I can’t want to surf the hurricane

During Irma I was in St. Cloud (near Kissimmee) but now I'm in some incest country shithole called Inverness (1hr drive South of Ocala)

Oh I'm not considering it, I'm fucking doing it. Should I try to run a mile or some crazy shit?

>all the way in fuck-off NoFlo
coward
come down here where the real shit's gonna pop off

Attached: file.png (383x319, 94K)

Yes, livestream it too.

Kek. If I could I honestly might've

Based. I have a GoPro I can strap to my head. I'd have to figure out how to Livestream the footage though

deadass user if you come down here I will run in the hurricane with you
despite that I'm bulking and don't even do cardio

Can't wait for the clip of two sweaty, autistic Jow Forumsfags to go viral because they started yelling "no homo" at the camera crews when the National Guard had to come physically pick them up and save them after you two get hurt running in a hurricane.

I wish I could. I have school and shit I've got to do, I'm just hoping my power doesn't go out for too long. During Irma it was out for 4 days, and I nearly lost it

>he can't do lmao1pl8 in 150mph+ winds
Lmao weak faggot.

>Flashbacks to Point Break

Fort Lauderdale here and waiting for looters

I wouldn't. Where I am (socal) each and every last fit related sale on CL is a ripoff. At least go online and add up the cost of each individual component. You could get most of that for 350$ new.
I would go for a half rack or cage anyway, far more versatile and safeties are extremely important for a homogym.

>boca raton
>shits gonna pop off
The only thing that's gonna pop off is grandpa's catheter after he COOMS
OH GOD IM GONNNA COOOOOOOOOOM