Can anyone help me understand what happened?

can anyone help me understand what happened?

i have a squat form very similar to pic related; i went for a new pr today (3x6), but on the first set it felt like something shifted inside of my body and when i finished the set the inside of my groin/hip hurt. whenever I externally rotate my leg i can feel the pain inside of my groin.

i was able to do another couple sets but I could only do a 4 and then a 3 for the last two sets before I began stretching.

is it possible to sublux/dislocate your hip from doing wide stance squats or is it likely i did something else?

Attached: 9113b4a6649e35567629ae8b81a3add0[1].jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

hernia?

Hold on, that pic? On /shariafit/? I don't think so!

If you dislocated your hip you wouldn't be able to walk right now. Check yourself for hernia lumps, otherwise go to a PT

see

Attached: 1456696228044.jpg (300x300, 14K)

will i be able to feel it if i flex my stomach really hard? otherwise even when i brace as hard as I can I don't feel anything.

the pain is localized in this area

Attached: pain.png (2083x1600, 1.21M)

Possibly a hernia or a tear, see a doctor as soon as possible. Injuries while squatting are very common.

There is a lot of retards on this board that think they’re better than everyone for doing back squats, try other stuff in the future.

TLDR: see doctor, squats dangerous

You might've strained an abductor. Is it purple?

nah i just checked and its not bruised yet.

it sounds alot like what this guy on the internet said who also uses a wide squat "It's painful when I spread my left leg away from my groin"

like if i lift my knee up and then externally rotate it, it hurts pretty bad. i'm gonna try doing this stretch over and over again haha

maybe just a little tear, how long ago did this happen? You said today, if it was today, then you should take 2 advils (400mg) every day and you'll be healed up before monday

Attached: 1492741772910.jpg (540x960, 92K)

just today.

i'm reading rip's "STARR" protocol right now but i can already stretch and move the joint, albeit painfully.

is it worth letting it get stiff for a few days or should i just go ahead and start doing stretching and begin doing rehab squats starting tomorrow?

On this note, why do farts leak out of my ass in this position?

Especially on 3pl8+ squats, all the tension always forces out farts in the bottom position and I'm legit scared I'm gonna poop myself one day.

>inb4 stop shoving shit up your ass

I have'nt shoved shit up my ass in months

Attached: hmmm.png (473x454, 7K)

prolly pulled an adductor, u gotta strenghten and mobilize that area so it doesnt happen again

Don't do wide stance squats. I was doing them for a while and I kept injuring my groin in a similar way to how you described. I finally realized that it was because of the wide stance and since I switched to a normal stance the injuries and pain has gone away.

i got the same injury months ago in the same area. i heard like a crack when doing squats.
even sleeping was a problem, i couldnt rotate the leg at all for like 1 week.

some doctor told me it was nothing serious if i didnt have a bruise. i was fine after like 1.5 months.

i guess i was curious why it felt like something had dislocated. i've subluxed my shoulder a few times and it felt/sounded like a similar motion to that so thats what i was worried about in terms of a hip dislocation.

for the 2nd couple sets i narrowed my stance and the groin pain didn't come back.

at what point do you think i should go see a doctor?

UUHHH WOMAN HOT! SHOW WOMAN PUSSY PIC! MAKE ME COOM COOM! GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Attached: gsgbddbfdb.jpg (495x450, 57K)

no bruising and its been 8 hours at this point.

are there any connective tissues/joints/ligaments i could've possibly torn and would those show bruising at all?

otherwise i'm not going to worry that much about it and maybe take a 1-2 week break from squatting until it feels better

Did you warm up properly? It's always a good idea to grease the groove before getting under your working weight and especially for a PR.
Stretching out your calves, hams, quads and hips after a quick warm up also helps a lot to prevent injury before lifting proper
Take a couple days rest until you feel okay user don't hurt yourself

Attached: 1522420272710.jpg (750x721, 114K)

Try and not add any unneccisary stress to it until you're about 90% healed up, the pain WILL go away with time, then you can stretch it all you want. We all get hurt. Some worse then others, but you'll be okay.

t. just recovered fucking my shoulder up (4day recovery)

My shoulder had me up every night because rolling over hurt like fuck. Gl OP

Attached: Photo May 15, 12 48 52 AM.png (1080x1920, 1.8M)

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

i shouldve warmed up more desu. i'll make sure to do this. i think what happened that i fucked up on is that i didnt do the pause squats like I usually do where I sit in the hole for like 10 seconds before squatting up the weight.

thanks bru

That's a really good idea for opening your hips up, it sounds like your hips were tight and you over stretched them give it some time don't squat until you're ready to again

>are there any connective tissues/joints/ligaments i could've possibly torn and would those show bruising at all?
no idea. i dont remember exactly what the doctor told me.

It's your ab/adductor. Do hip ab/adductions on the cable machine for 3*15 before squatting and drop your squat weight 15%next week as you work back up to your old max 5lbs at a time. Same thing happened to me but in regular stance.

ahh you mean the vagina stretcher?

MY GOD! I CANT KEEP IT! UGH! UGHHH! HERE I COOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Attached: ccc.jpg (402x504, 59K)

Had groin pain a lot like ops and doing light high rep bad girl machine plus some heavier reps after helped after letting it heal up for like 1.5 weeks.

Attached: DEWMonsXUAAfrQE.jpg (478x327, 49K)

thanks for the advice bro.

do you think that exercises that use the hips/groin as stabilization (bench, shoulder press, pullups) will be problematic or not?

leli

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOMING MOMMY

Attached: 1566441128444.jpg (586x524, 42K)

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18659438.jpg (250x174, 7K)

>No Meg Squats video fapper/impregnation fantasy pasta

The absolute state of this board.

see

checked and based

Whenever I was recovering the doctor told me no movements that raise the legs like squat or deads plus no valsavla manuvery so probably try that so upper body stuff for awhile and some romanians when you feel better to try out the area

The more girls I'm with, the more i think the muzzies got right.

It sounds like you pulled your groin. No need for a doctor unless the pain increases. Ive pulled my left one multiple times from squatting. Look up stretches for a pulled groin. Maybe start the stretching after 3 days when you have some more mobility back in that area.

Her squat is really weird, her toes are pointed forward but her knees are pushing out at an angle.

squats aren't especially dangerous, performing any exercise poorly is dangerous.

Do you "bounce" at bottom of your squat?

That form is not healthy for lifting even slightly heavy.
t. physiotherapist

Pretty nice and non-spampilled

OHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH IM C-COOMINGGGOOOOOOAAARGH HAH*HAH*HAH*HAH

Feel like I have the same issue, hurts when moving my leg and posting my pelvis out (or air humping) or moving my pelvis in a circular fashion. hate it cause it made me fail my last two sets due to pain there although not as bad as op. Is there any excersise I can replace squats with while u recover at all? Just started and I don't want to change shit already.

Probably just a sprain, nothing serious
Take some rest and get back to gym in a week
Just don't push your knees outside too much. I had the same problem and it helped to not overdo it

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: indeed.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Idk what it is but it's probably caused by the wide stance.

Ok op I had the exact same muscle tear when I did DL when I started lifting. When to a pt and they heated it then massaged it, and showed me some stretches. If you take a warm bath then try to either massage it with your hand or ball roll it it should help. The stretches I don't remember so you should probably Google it but one of the strengthening exercises was glute bridges