When will you manchildren grow up and raise a family?

When will you manchildren grow up and raise a family?

Attached: 284EE8E7-5CE0-4665-A1CF-A1422CAD7820.png (630x1029, 603K)

when i can find a virgin wife that's both honorable in ambitions and can pair with me to make amazing food.
hey, some guys can cook.

Already have a gf and a dog. I dont want a human baby, they are ugly and people sucks.

I'm planning on never.

Tell me again why I should care about what some roastie thinks I should or shouldn't be?

Having a loving family is my one and only dream. Now if only I could find a girl willing to even go on a first date with me.

Attached: 1545101594305.png (700x700, 7K)

The OP of the facebook post was a man, dumbfuck

I ain't chaining myself to anybody, a family is a burden.

>When will you manchildren grow up and raise a family?

100% of my money goes to me. Quit my job a few years ago and said fuck it and went to Korea. Back in UK now. If I had kids and a bitch fucking wife I'd be tied to one place like a fucking anchor.

I want to buy a new car, I make that decision. Go on holiday, play ps4 all fucking weekend, eat a large pizza in one sitting, spend all day at the gym, watch game of thrones and family guy and binge Netflix..... I MAKE THE FUCKING DECISIONS.

"No dear, you can't by a 2-door sports model with cream leather interior... The baby seat won't fit in the back and the vomit will stain the leather... Plus I need new clothes and a new new phone".

Fuck kids and fuck getting married. Don't want to be tied to a hag that's gonna get older and lazier. I'll keep myself fit and rich and fuck chicks half my age until my dick stops working.

Pic related is him in 5-10 years.

Attached: JUST.jpg (217x320, 19K)

Lmao cool fantasy incel

I'm not sure when women decided that whoring around was the new normal. When women thought it was better to be "Strong and Independent (tm)" than to make a commitment. I'm not sure when Instagram and "finding yourself" became more important than loyalty and honor. When long-term relationships become a matter of putting in your time to divorce-rape him when she got bored. When banging Chads became more acceptable than being in a relationship with someone respectable. I'm not sure when women became whores.

Our culture has a whore problem. In some places, they call it an epidemic of hypergamy. I call it thottery and shamelessness. Women so focused on hooking up with guys out of their relationship league in their 20's, they find themselves undesirable and living with a dozen cats when they hit the wall.

The adult world doesn't need more whores. We need women who will grow up and shut up. Who will be honorable and loyal.

>the rest of it can be pretty much verbatim, just switch "men" to "women", etc.

Okay I have to admit this is quality OC, a rare find on this dogshit board these days.

Based and as we boys like to call it... 'redpilled' *nods approvingly*

Your response, however, is bluepilled and cringe.

>When will you manchildren grow up and raise a family?

When I meet a nice fembot to marry and have kids with.
I hope it happens soon.

tell me why I should care what some man-roastie thinks I should or shouldn't be.

>The OP of the facebook post was a man, dumbfuck
A man parroting roastie opinions

His hand is hovering lmaoooooo

Someone post the Jew angry at the Pepe kids.

This guy's trapped.

>hoverhanding your wife
Also, real men don't attention whore and beg for shares on social media. And why is his profile a "page"?

Attached: 1554745263510.jpg (1280x960, 185K)