Gyno

Am I too far gone boys or can I actually fix this with bench and chest workouts

Attached: A151775C-23AC-42E3-B315-996F9D9119EE.jpg (3088x2320, 1.19M)

I legit thought this was your bowels coming out of your anus lmao
also yes

Explain how strength training can remove organic tissue.

I meant he's too far gone

99% of you don't even fucking have gyno. You all are overly self conscious bitches. You're BF% is just too high. Jesus fuckng christ. Come back to me when you actually have a developed chest and are 12 or 13% BF.

TLDR, you're just fat and have no muscle.

Attached: 7Usv9OU.png (802x523, 492K)

facts

Can you help me then?
I checked if its hard when I touch behing my nipples and it is, and I was told that it means it's gyno and not fat.
If anyone was able to reduce gyno naturally or knows information regarding this, I beg you to share. I am obese my whole life and it started developing at puberty I guess, is it possible to lose it if I lose weight?
I am absolutely okay with waiting months and months to look okay, I am okay with stretch marks, loose skin, anything, but I can't have fucking tits.
I know it's not my blog and that I shouldn't whine, but I have been making immense progress in regards to my physical and mental well being, have started working out and eating right, however due to some of my underlying mental issues I am this close to having a fucking meltdown right now and relapsing on drugs, I understand that it is not the whole point of working out and living healthy to look good, but I cannot progress and live productively if I know I will have fucking tits forever. I might consider checking into a psych ward or something of the like if it can't go away because my mental issues are too overwhelming for me to be able to continue on this path if I know that I will continue to have this regardless.
So far I have only stumbled upon raloxifene as as some kind of estrogen regulator but I don't know if I can get my hands on that since it's prescribed
Jow Forums, please help me with any information you have, if you inform me of a way of combating this without surgering I will be insanely grateful.

To clarify, I am not OP

You do not want any sort of advice on your problem. YOu're just an exhibitionist that gets on exposing people to your gross disgusting body

Lose weight first and then get it surgically removed, there is no way to get rid of it besides surgery.

keep doing what you're doing to improve your physical and mental health. the important thing is to focus on what you can control, which is your progress to losing weight. if your condition persists even after you've reached ideal bodyfat % (whatever that might be for your age), then maybe consider surgery or medication. also don't be afraid to seek help in dealing with your issues over this condition. the better you feel mentally, the better and faster you'll reach your goals physically

okay OP here, I’m not obese or overweight by any means but I do have some body fat. I also touched behind my nipples and they felt soft instead of hard so I think maybe my self diagnosis of gyno is probably just me being a self conscious pussy. Pic is me

Attached: BBF67A6A-805B-40B0-A95B-4784CAE82ECF.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

You're fucking skinny fat. Like I said:

99% of you don't even fucking have gyno. You all are overly self conscious bitches. You're BF% is just too high. Jesus fuckng christ. Come back to me when you actually have a developed chest and are 12 or 13% BF.

TLDR, you're just fat and have no muscle.

grow some chest hair nerd

You don't have gyno, eat carrots and broccoli daily of you're worried

wrong, shitloads of people have gyno tissue but yes getting in shape will make it much less noticeable

My gf keeps sucking my nipples during sex and they gradually have gotten bigger. Is it possible that it causes gyno?

Send your gf to me and I'll make some research

Keep going as far as you can with physical improvement. The less body fat you have the more disguised they will be.

You really think if you are very lean and have muscle that you are still going to have milkers? Get real. CUT!

yeah that’s puffy nips, it will look better with workouts but not completely fixed

God nobody knows what they're talking about, if you actually have gyno it's often possible to get rid of it with a SERM, not always but often yes, "oh but if it's long term you can't get rid of it unless surgery" bullshit i blasted mine away 2 years after it appeared and it has stayed away fine.

two things, lose weight and buy some pharmaceutical grade raloxifene off an internet roid seller, if you can't get ahold of that get tamoxifen instead, one tablet a day and check its progress after a month, never touch the nipple unless it's to do that size check, pretend they don't even exist, if it is shrinking then good, continue until gone then do an extra 2 week to be sure no tiny grains of tissue exist that can regrow, if no shrinkage has occured then unlucky, you're one of the few people who don't have any response, which is very unlikely especially with raloxifene.

If you get rid of it then great, stay lean, and don't ever fuck your AI dosage up if you're a person running a cycle.

Thanks for reaching out, my fears however are that they will be even more pronounced when I get leaner, because they are disguised as just fat man boobs now, and I've seen pictures where people have huge fucking pecks and bulging nipples at the bottom
Do you have any info on how raloxifene works with people that didn't get gyno from running a cycle but from puberty? Internet is the only way to get raloxifene?

you are skinny fat, thats not gyno

btw fat increases female hormone levels and can cause gyno (disappears when hormones are back to norm). lose fat and it will go away.

nice knock-knees

hes a retard dont listen to him if you have BREAST TISSUE DEVELOPED BY PUBERTY you cannot get rid of it without surgery
lmao at the retards itt saying to do pushups and work on your chest and to take ralox

absolutely hilarious

yea i know its sad, but surgery is the only way out and if you live in america its going to cost you $7k for a minor 1hr procedure because fuck you

AGAIN IF ITS BREAST TISSUE AND NOT ONLY FAT IT REQUIRES SURGERY

Attached: 1539326566256.gif (300x577, 279K)

>you cannot get rid of it without surgery
most gyno cases go away on their own retard

As always with these gyno thread, build muscle and lose fat first then you can tell for sure. Most of the time ur man tits will go away if you work on it.

if it's a hard lump it's gyno regardless of bf%
it's really common, I had noticeable gyno from drinking beer every week and puberty

HOW DO THEY GO AWAY?
You had? Implying you got under the knife or found the miracle solution I'm looking for?

You're fucking brown, it was over for you the second you were born, subhuman.

Attached: 1567020987008.jpg (572x491, 41K)

Yes you can, endless examples of people reversing the pubertal gyno online, the way they gained gyno is no different than a steroid user, an excess amount of estrogen in this case from higher aromatase from body fat (and some genetic predisposition)
As i've said, it can be reduced or eliminated with ralox, not always but it's rare that it has no shrinking effect.

Basically don't chat shit, what do you think these SERM's do in women who have a boatload of estrogen for decades and have the ultimate gyno..literally a set of tits? oh yes it reduces breast density oh wow amazing.

OP, try it, if it doesn't work so be it, the tablets are cheap and no harm is done.

I'm not OP, I'm the other guy that definitely has gyno idk about OP, will I get a raloxifene prescription from a doctor for this or do I have to do bullshit online?
What about the people that say that the tissue can only be a bit reduced and that it stays for life, no matter the estrogen levels?
Thank you for responding user

that baby’s gonna look tragic when she grows up