What is the cheapest form of protein? No semen

What is the cheapest form of protein? No semen

Attached: Meat.jpg (400x225, 27K)

Lentils

jizz

DAAAAAMNNN LOOK AT THAT PINK BEEF AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMOREEEE I'M FOOKIN COOOOMINNN!!!1!

darn
the wild dog down the street

Based coomposter

Chicken thighs. Regularly on sale for less than $1/lb. I've gotten em for $0.79 and $0.49 lately. 50 fuckin cents for a pound of chicken

Depends where you live. For meat, probably chicken or pork. Otherwise, milk and eggs can be super cheap.

God knows what kinda frankenfucking chicken goes for 50 cents a pound.

>The more something costs, the higher it's quality!

Enjoy your beats headphones and being poor.

Well lucky you

Attached: Chicken Thigh.png (1845x570, 247K)

Like someone said above, it depends where you live. Where i live cow organs and eggs are the cheapest. Even cheaper than lentils and almost any bean. I would recommend beef liver or eggs

Tasted pretty good on the grill but I guess that doesn't rule out its being some huge millipede

it usually has a bit of a dirty smell like what you'd expect, but still really high quality nutrition. just marinate it and enjoy your gains

>not being American
You poor thing

is this because your country forcing the vegan meme?

No idea; I'm in NZ

at least its only #3

Attached: vega.jpg (549x502, 29K)

semen

Whey

are you fucking retarded no shit

Canned meat
Legumes
Bulk meat near expiration date at your local butcher/grocery store
Organ meat

>beggars
>choosers
Pick one and only one

Lentils, beans, rabbit meat, quail meat, pigeon meat, and snails.

>Australia
Fucking how? Is it just Melbourne faggots?

humans

Wrong, most grocery stores price chicken at obscenely low prices like 1-2 days before it's sell by date, doesn't mean anything wrong is with the meat.

Attached: unknown.png (94x151, 27K)

Cheapest isn't the question. It all depends on your goals.
Cheapest sources of pure protein are probably shit foods like lentils and bulk grain products.
Best sources of cheap protein are probably things like tough cuts of beef, most cuts of pork, and, especially, any cut of chicken.
It depends where you're from though. In Japan for example, dark meat is highly sought after and you will pay top dollar for thighs and get breast for next to nothing whereas it's the opposite in America. I can get a 10 pound bag of chicken thighs where I live for $5.
Today the grocery near me had a sale for 2 pound packs of chuck roast for $2.69 a pound. That's amazing considering they're usually $5.99 a pound at the cheap stores and $6.99 at Wal-mart and you don't even want to know how much at the high-end stores.
Yeah this. The same grocer I just mentioned always has chicken thighs/drums for less than $1/pound especially in bulk sizes. I lived for a long time on chicken, rice, and broccoli all of which was really fucking cheap.

how the fuck

Imagine being this retarded of a normie cuck

The lowest chicken I've seen here were breasts for $1.5/lb. I live in Cali though where things are more expensive. I think that its fer sur possible to find thighs for $.50/lb in some other states

protein bars

god I hate new zealand

Eggs

Beef Gristle

This post made by USA CHICKEN THIGH GANG

Attached: chicken thighs.png (720x598, 172K)

Chicken