Has skin cancer

>has skin cancer
>still sits naked under the sun for extensive hours

this guy is beyond retarded

Attached: 1566821265445.png (720x713, 996K)

skin cancer is probably from the sun, not him being covered in tattoos.
fucking pl*nt e*ters lmao

> skin cancer
If you have brown eyes nothing to worry about

>Sunlight causes cancer meme
Sugar causes cancer

How tall is this guy? His videos are pretty good

Rich Piana had skin cancer and his cancerous skin parts looked exactly like his chest. This retard has skin cancer and doesn't even know it. Someone contact him and tell him to see a doctor.

Yo this punk talking shit about the homie watson? You about to get booked motherfucker

>Caring about someone else's choices
>Shit talking someone anonymously on the internet that you would NEVER disrespect IRL

Whew

>Denying sun causes skin cancer
Typical American being science denial, the most common type of cancer in America is skin cancer, and you all wh*tes being the majority of the country never use sun screen or shades to cover yourselves from sun, coincidence?

Attached: 1566950946483.jpg (615x600, 42K)

6'2

Sauce on radiation not contributing to cancer.

can somebody draw circles around the skin cancer im not a doctor

how do you know this guy has skin cancer?

hes the same height and looks almost identical to my old crew boss on my wildland fire crew

dude did 8 years for killing a guy in california, got on a convict crew and kept doing forest fires when he got out

OH GOD HERE I GO, I'M COOOOOOMIN.....OOOOOOOH SOOOO MUCH COOOOOOOM......wait, wrong thread? No skin cancer cooms?

LMAO that might be him. He did 9 years in California for GBH or serious assault or some shit

Attached: 1566856173411.jpg (640x960, 55K)

I knew some guy at my old job that did the fire crew shiet. He was obsessed with it.

What is a fire crew? do you guys burn down forests?

Nah my crew boss was totally bald and whiter than this guy, his name was Leif.

it becomes life because it is really good at getting you laid at bars
yes

they burn down the homes of minorities in california so it's a tough job.

tough, but rewarding

>skin cancer
Pretty sure those are just tattoos user

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.54_[2018.06.15_22.21.45].png (156x350, 87K)

Conspiratard theory of sun cancer is pseudo scientific fraud shilled by pharma n----rs

(a) epidemiological data for US rates aren't even along latitudes lines
(b) melanoma is also specifically a cancer by super majority in the elderly
(c) rates double in Australia compared to South African Whites, obvious confounder suggest its not the sun
(d) obviously confounded by other factors such as diets missing saturated fats
(e) saturated fats are shown to increase protection from the sun in humans

The sun does burn skin but does it cause cancer? Failure in human physiology is the more likely hypothesis to explain this than this discredited pseudo scientific bullshit.

Since most people in the west eat shit and tons of carbs and sugar, that's a more likely explanation than

>conspiratard theory of sun causing cancer

Attached: 1493950126868.png (514x506, 376K)

isn't he dead tho?

Attached: 1492744939999.jpg (1049x1200, 129K)

c00/\/\

stfu & do 88 burpees

Attached: PicsArt_08-29-01.23.39.jpg (1234x720, 68K)

me on the right

Attached: 1566247673677.png (800x955, 1.2M)

He looks like the kind of guy that sits down to put on his socks when he gets dressed

Attached: 9ECC16E0-89ED-4F7B-B32A-3A47B5C3647E.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Ozone layer hole is directly over aus. Hence greater cancer

This giraffe neck roided subhuman is a poser. He was raped in prison and now trying to act all tough for the virgins on YouTube. Total fail.

Nice trips man

Attached: BC932D96-CC7A-48C1-8B9F-228C157FA802.jpg (180x180, 23K)

dubs of chomo who checked in.

You cannot be this low IQ...

>does this annon not know the angular distribution of light from the sun comes horizontally against the Earth....
>even if there was a "supposed hole" that extended to Australia it would have no impact by the supposed "ozone hole"

Its not even the ozone that deflects most UV radiation back into space either... Most of that occurs from the atmosphere and land as defined by their albedo/reflectivity...

Bump

Post more, I like reading them

Anecdotally I have sat under the sun in California and in Australia on equally hot days.
In California I didn't feel it, I suffered a moderately bad sunburn from being out in it all day.
In Australia: I start to feel "crispy" after not very long. Which can actually warn me to go inside and not suffer the burn I did in California.
It could be other things, sure, and I don't have the same amount of experience of Californian sun: but it seems like maybe there's a difference.

Also, RE: Australia and South Africa. Those are different people. Boers are like Dutch and French blood. Australians are Anglo-Celts.
Anglo-Celts probably carry the shitty-tanning skin mutation way more than Boers do.
Like gingers but it's not just gingers that get that. I got that.

Sodomites get the rope.

He's 168cm

>All whites in SA are Boers
>Boers are this
>aussies are that
you're a dumb, dumb, b a s i c as f u u u c k dumb cunt

Lol i always find it funny when people talk shit behind a computer but would never say this shit in front of anyone

>b-b-but i d-d-do!!

shut the fuck up, no you don't.

Yeah, nah. Spare me your Dunning-Kruger shades of grey bullshit. Non-autistic people all get that you can find a Brit in SA and a dutchman in Australia - you do not need to point it out.
Some of these continental Europeans tan incredibly well while people from Ireland tend to tan like fucking shit. Those trends exist.
And people from Australia aren't the same level of mystery meat as seppos: they are largely from the UK and Ireland.

2edgy4me

What is his YouTube channel?

Calling something edgy is just a way to shame and discredit non conformist views. Fuck you normalfag

you only need 10 minutes of sunlight per day, there is no reason to sit in it for hours every single day

Ay man, I've been looking into working as a wildland firefighter next season, when should I apple, can I apply for a job out of my state (my state has no fires), what can i do so i meet the requirments for g-4. Right now im pretty sure im only qualified for g-3

walter white fitness

gonna be the next piano man I can already tell

Who is he?

Nah, he did 10 years for drug dealing

Nah, anime studios

Check skin cancer rates for Australia and New Zealand, retard.

Just look up Wes Watson. It's GP penitentiary life or something

>You misspelled based

anyone like it whenever he suddenly flips.

his impulse control is real problematic

it's obviously just an act bruh.