Favorite person in history

>favorite person in history
>worst thing you've ever done

Attached: 1555315301403.jpg (400x420, 15K)

>trump
>read this post

>me
>me
It's possible.

>Hitler
>Think he did something wrong

>Hitler
> killed my pets

>>favorite person in history
...i thought long and hard about this, and it's literally hitler. Shit

Attached: D5N-a3lWkAAZn9g.jpg (768x522, 43K)

Me. I'm not even a narcissist. I don't like myself all that much, I just like other people even less.
I created an incident in which my friend and I got the shit beaten out of us by cops while we were on drugs. He was tasered 4 times.

>idk
>i constantly shit and piss everywhere in public toilets, i love leaving big shits between the toilet lid and the bowl so that when the next guy sits down, he gets shit on his pants and legs. i love wiping an almost invisible layer of shit on the buttons and handles.

Tell us about the incident, user

>Elon Musk
>Beat the shit out of a girl because she was making fun of me.

Why do you enjoy this? Is it just the idea? You feel dirty poopy?

Attached: neandertal-3-1078x736.jpg (1078x736, 101K)

My mom
Turning down girls when I was younger so I could play video games instead

Why must you contribute to a dirtier world instead of a clean one?

>Karadzic
>Torturing animals

Attached: 1555276232975.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

this is a very wholesome and based post

fucking pajeets, this is what happens when they poo in loo

bender
kill all humans

Attached: tumblr_m52x2yAp2t1rqv36a.gif (500x310, 34K)

>Karl Marx
>Stealing panties from strangers

>Jesus
>Honorable mentions: Socrates/Plato/Aristotle, Genghis Khan, Joan of Arc, Napoleon, Kant, Washington, Kierkegaard, Nicholas II, the entire nation of France during WWI, Hitler, Francis Crick, Putin, Assad
>Tricked a retarded kid into pissing on a teacher's door, then got him expelled

Attached: IMG_9869.jpg (634x670, 109K)

Nice digits zoomer.
>I have no heroes
>I don't know, everything happens for a reason

I enjoy that it's probably inflicting misery on people.

It's probably only dirty for brief periods

Sides gone

>Richard Nixon
>When I was 16 i emotionally used a girl a year younger which caused her to push away all of her friends and emotionally use other guys, a few of which were friends; practically ruined her teenage life

>Nietzsche
>start browsing Jow Forums

>Alexander the Great
>Crushed some ants with a shovel because I was lifting them up with it to see how they'd react and then my dad asked "Do you like killing those ants? Are you like a god to them?" so I thought I was supposed to be killing the ants even though I wasn't trying to hurt them before and I immediately felt terrible.
>Went through a phase where I'd pee all over the toilet seat and handle in public bathrooms to see what the appeal was. Didn't get it and just kind stopped after a week.
>Tackled a kid and threw sand in his eyes in elementary school because his name was Israel and "We are at war with Israel."
>Call people considering suicide here shortsighted, arrogant and stupid. I still don't really get it, life is too precious to even think of that stuff. I think the idea was that you could never convince someone so set on that how life can be good so theoretically it's better to peer-pressure about suicide being bad.

> Bismarck
> Bully some guy into killing himself

>Alexander the Great
>Tortured a cat and screamed at it while it was tied up and then it pissed and shit itself. Made it eat some of the shit

Aristotle

I may have been responsible for someone's mental retardation, but to talk about it with anyone would mean I'd have to admit it. It was an accident but I'll never have closure.

what the fuck dude. I didn't expect anyone else to have AtG as their favorite person. nice.

>the kid named Israel
Fucking based I kek'd irl

>Charles Babbage
>Persuaded a suicidal person to kill themself

>joan of arc
>stabbed a homeless guy to see how it feels to kill someone