Cutting weight

I have a fight in six weeks. I need to go from 230 to 210 lbs. What’s the best way to cut weight. I’ve been trying to eat only one meal a day but then I find myself with no energy to workout. Any tips?

Attached: 18DA6AA9-C193-447A-A620-212E6BAF5B35.jpg (1125x728, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ulo6-rnp1Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coffee

Bump. Need to go from 165 to 150

You're supposed to get lean as possible then dehydrate. Eat a calorie deficit of extremely nutrient dense foods then dehydrate yourself to the edge of death.

coming from a former wrestler of 10 years:
up until about a week out, reduce your calories but eat the same number of meals per day, just try to make the meals high protein, low fat, with lots of vegetables to keep you full.
the week of, see where your weight is and water cut as necessary.

Oh no baby..no.. if you really cut 20lbs of water weight and glycogen weight you're going to feel like absolute shit during the fight with paper jelly arms.

You're setting yourself up for a defeat. Step out of the fight now or agree on a catchweight so he can gain weight if he wants to.

Don’t you just lose most of it before weigh ins to avoid his?

If you diet to hard you’ll lose muscle mass, do low carb NOT KETO and throw in extra cardio. If you eat at a 1667 calorie deficit daily you’ll be the right weight easily without cutting water. Next time be more prepared, doing big cuts in a short amount of time is fucking stupid.

pros have a day to rehydrate and digest/absorb food

amateurs do not

I can’t dehydrate like crazy as the weigh in is the night of the fight. Therefore I wouldn’t have enough time to recover.

as long as you have a source of sugar before and during your workouts then you'll have energy. it doesnt matter how tired you are the rest of the day.

how much time do you have between weigh in and fight? don't dehydrate like crazy, but if you are still 10lbs overweight 7 days out, you're not going to have much of a choice but to water cut. also, pedialyte is your friend after weigh ins and before the fight. also, in all honesty there's not much that'll get you to lose 20lbs in 6 weeks without some degree of water cutting.

stay hydrated up until like the week of, water cut as needed, then do what you can to rehydrate after weigh ins

if hes asking how to cut, hes going to fuck up cutting water and have no gas.

OP, just eat less, and abuse caffeine. spit and sweat and starve the last few pounds before weigh-ins. and weigh in as early as possible.

I’m not sure yet as it’s my only bout. My coach doesn’t want me to fight but I wanna get as many fights in as possible. If I find a way to have enough energy when working out I think I can do it as I lose weight pretty easily. However I just feel drained 24/7

My 3rd bout**

>as I lose weight pretty easily.
>230lbs
lol okay mr. "stay in bubble"

>20lbs in 6 weeks
eh, i just lost 15 in 5. cardio and strength on alternating days. i couldve easily bumped up the cardio to lost even faster. it really just comes down to how comfortable you are with being hungry and not having any cheats.

I’m 6’5 and just finished coming off fighting someone 260 lbs so I tried to gain as much weight as possible. When I’m in training aswell I usually float around at 220 but I’ve been out for 4 weeks due to an injury

gonna be really hard to lose that much weight. fighting dehydrated will be awefull for your performance and are much more prone to getting knocked out. that why no one cuts waterweight with same day weigh ins

>eat less
>eat less carbs which will help you lose water weight
>cardio
Should put you really close to 210. After that just go into a sauna and finish the rest

>My coach doesn’t want me to fight but I wanna get as many fights in as possible
good thing you have a coach that you're so eager to take advice from

Just fast 5 days a week, nigga. Should give you plenty of time

>fat
>injured
>ignores coach
>doesn't know how to cut weight
Ladies and gentlemen your winner and... NEW heavyweight champion of the world......user!!!!!!

Attached: 1560187560284.png (477x640, 237K)

Listen to your coach.

steak, eggs, butter, water only

Acquire AIDS at your local nigger.

Attached: 1566337524225.png (400x400, 233K)

>Clenbuterol, ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin), DNP (dinitrophenol), yohimbine...
There's also an injectable supp that EA makes. It's a tri blend of clen, yohimbine, and b12. It's called helios. You can site inject it. Just take a very small amount b/c it's very potent.

You could also take laxatives. Oral ones will take more water from your body but deplete your electrolytes. Anal glycerin won't do that. You could also try PGCL.
youtu.be/ulo6-rnp1Ds

Sorry for the typo. I meant to say steak and AIDS in your BUTT only. Thank you for my service.

Attached: 1564188904860.jpg (265x397, 43K)

Seriously talking about anal glycerin.

Seriously.

God help us all.

Attached: 828516653cd30ac3fd4021f480414a5a385a2823697a89deabb125879c49b65b.jpg (570x712, 102K)