Is it even worth doing core workouts or should I just go 100% into a clean diet like people say

Is it even worth doing core workouts or should I just go 100% into a clean diet like people say

Attached: abs-defined-workout-intro.jpg (400x566, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-ab-exercises
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just do burpees

Depends, do you want abs, or just a toned thin waist, it’s 100% worth it if you want a six pack, but keep in mind, if you can do 60 sit-ups or more, start adding weight, like a 25-35 plate to start and do your usual works outs but with the plate in hand now

300 burpees STRAIGHT after lunch!

you should not skip core. core makes ab muscles more pronounced, so you wont need to lose as much body fat, and it will look better.
also, core workouts actually provide benefits to your health and strength.

Hello wtf abs are a muscle too. They connect the upper body to lower. If you wanna get big and strong you better not neglect them. And people might say compounds and enuf but I just train them twice or thrice a week because my form and balance is just better after doing so.

Don't do abs thinking you'll get a 6pack. Do them so you can lift heavier and have better stability.

Attached: 1529425887361.jpg (700x936, 170K)

Post body and name an alternative

Chin-ups and Hanging leg-raises
t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-ab-exercises

I like you friend. Good resource, and a great read.

Attached: 1566906604412.png (2738x2265, 1.11M)

Why do I hate doing abs? Its like the only muscle group i don't enjoy. I even like doing legs.

every time i do ab workouts other parts of my body hurts first than my abs

>that pic

fucking gold

Attached: 1269807125499.jpg (210x251, 9K)

is this true? everything I've seen says you must loose body fat for abs. I can see the outline of my abs but just lacking the horizontal lines, if I was to train core x5 a week would they come through? 11% bf btw

>le abs are made in the kitchen meme
You absolutely should train your abs if you want them to show. Abs are made in the gym and revealed in the kitchen

I hate doing abs because It makes me nauseous. Maybe It's the same for you?

i wish the burpee meme would die

Ab training is about more than just looking good. A strong core improves all your compound lifts, prevents hernias, protects your spine, allows you to take a punch in the guy, etc.

Clean diet for abs. Get your fruits and vegetables.

You re abs will look better lean if you train them.

If you are actually 11% and don't have abs you must have serious fucking problems with your core, like you only ever did curls and leg extensions.
You are probably more like 15%
11 is fucking shredded by normie standards
Most men would only go below ten percent for a short period of competition
Eat less and eat less carbs and more protien
Don't forget your compound movements