P-P-PLEASE PUT THE WEIGHTS AWAY...

>P-P-PLEASE PUT THE WEIGHTS AWAY, THE GYM EMPLOYEES AREN'T PAID $25/HR TO DO THAT WORK! THESE 45LB PLATES ARE TOO HEAVY FOR ME TO MOVE GIGACHAD!

Attached: 1560960484175.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expatistan.com/price/eggs/sydney
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Said no one ever

the gym employees aren't paid 25 dollars for an hour

Why yes I do always re-rack my weights, move dumbbells into the right spot if a brainlet put them in the wrong spot, and wipe down my equipment. How could you tell?

Attached: 2DE328B4-8AA1-4B61-8CA9-9B2064222092.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

No Chad ever does this

Nurses don't make that out of college.

Considering you spent time to create a hyberbolic anonymous shitpost advocating for not picking up after yourself in a shared environment, I feel confident in predicting that you are NGMI

Gym employees don't get paid that much.

But, I get it. You are a horrible person with a revolting personality. You can't extend even modest amounts of consideration to others. I get it.

>$25/hr
>gym
maybe the manager

Not even the manager.

>america the 3rd world country

Our money is just worth more than yours.

Pagchomp

t. basedjak

>7.25 usd min wage
>18.95 australian min wage
even after currency conversion you're making less most of the time

How's that tax deduction rate you fucking idiot.

>tfw I’m a fucking draftsman for an architecture firm in burgerland which requires college education and people in Australia working at McDonalds (maccas?) make more than me

Attached: C245A9B7-DD10-4952-B9EF-04A6DC921F0E.png (1069x917, 584K)

How much does a pound of chicken breasts cost in Australia compared to a pound of chicken breasts in the US? Its not just about who has more money you simpleton. Also, I'm not saying that people earning $8/hr in America live better than people earning $19/hr in Australia. I just want to see figures like poverty rate when adjusted for inflation or the number of people per capita who can't get enough food if you're gonna compare the 2 countries.
Saying "Our minimum wage is higher so America is a 3rd world country" is just a retarded statement.

Thanks, fren. I do feel pretty based, but I don't want to get arrogant.

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

Attached: 1056C4DD-5F7D-4938-BFA4-CFD408FB789D.jpg (214x317, 13K)

It's worth it to not live in Australia.

If you don’t put weights away you’re a hoe
> not pinch gripping plates or farmer carrying dumbbells back on racks for extra stealth gains

Nah dude you’re just a cunt

based

Why does this keep happening? Why does the bad guy always win? You can't keep getting away with it

>Shit on the floor.
>Heh nobody stopped me. I guess that makes me an alpha.

Attached: 942C11BC-33AC-4015-80E9-7CE7E94829DD.gif (300x186, 445K)

Bathroom bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my work bathroom. Turns out 99% of my office is beta. What I do is I'll purposefully leave my shit in the toilet and not flush after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even flush them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels flush my shit like the cockroaches they are.

Attached: 3C1090DB-9CBE-4A0E-8989-B2CA1F8F95F9.jpg (384x216, 11K)

>im a brainlet with inferiority complex
>i will be a dick
>heh people dont call me out on my bullshit
>im sure its because they fear me
>or maybe because they know im not even worth the time?
>nah they sure are afraid of me
>finally my little dick is hard for the first time in months
Fixed that for you

Attached: 1564700983025.jpg (1089x1080, 117K)

Pick it up bitch.

To be fair, user, it doesn’t take long to rerack your 1pl8

>Gym employees don't get paid that much.
>But, I get it. You are a horrible person with a revolting personality. You can't extend even modest amounts of consideration to others. I get it.

Attached: 1566919869297.png (785x861, 234K)

Toy room gigachad masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my playroom. Turns out 99% of my parents are beta (there are a lot of contenders for who my father is, my mom is a gigantic whore). What I do is I'll purposefully leave my toys on the floor and not put them back in my toy box at bedtime. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna-be parental figures actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even call me a good boy. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.
>mfw I listen to my beta mom read me a bedtime story like the cockroach she is.

Attached: shark-tank-kevin-oleary-1567005164.jpg (480x602, 36K)

My first time in the gym, i could barely lift 45lb plates that had landed on the floor because my fingers had no tensile grip to lift them for the half an inch needed to shove my fingers underneath

A few dudes saw me struggle and helped me. God bless them, too bad i was too insecure that I internally resented them for it when really i had only my weakness to blame

I have a feeling this is gonna be the newest Jow Forums meme

Attached: 39E7DDF1-8CA3-4712-A391-C4241A7CED47.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

fucking kek

>I have a feeling this is gonna be the newest Jow Forums meme

Attached: 1561341208603.gif (413x243, 51K)

Got me good.

Attached: 1511482392615.jpg (800x659, 90K)

Hearty kek.

but then youd have to live in australia

how to run a great thread: the post

Attached: 14cdfb4b7e5422a75d80805da906c336.jpg (236x305, 18K)

:( sowwy

Attached: D69E58D9-FDB2-4D3B-8D75-B782FCB31318.png (999x1228, 596K)

No chad leaves weights around like a nig either though.

Absolutely based and redpilled

cucked and bluepilled

based and redpilled

less than 4% of people in the United States make the federal minimum wage and close to 100% of those people are in gratuity earning positions, over 10% of Australians make the minimum wage and they pay like $5 USD for a dozen eggs LOL

expatistan.com/price/eggs/sydney

Gratuity culture means that we pay less (employer and customer) and get more (as employees) across the board; delivery drivers for Dominos make more money than doctors in Australia and they don't pay a cent in tax, it's fucking awesome. Get fucked Euroslaves and Poorstralians lmao

No they don't you fucking idiot.

Attached: bushnigger.jpg (628x282, 40K)

We want you to do it because we don't wanna put your shit away, faggot. You probably don't wipe down the bench either, do you nigger?
The gym jannies aren't gonna do it either because the gym jannies have umpteen other things to do, and if childish faggots like you had your way they wouldn't get put away until night crew rolls up.

t. former gym jannie

Retirement home bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta out of my home's caretakers. Turns out 99% of them are beta. What I do is I'll purposefully shit my pants and call for help. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even ask me if I'm still taking my medicine. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels wipe my wrinkly asshole like the cockroaches they are.

Attached: 771e68af-4e1f-4c78-b1a4-74d50dc084c3-large16x9_MGN_1280x720_50708P00TZOUH.jpg (986x555, 46K)

>45 lb plates
>used by the DYELs who don't put their weights away
Don't even lie you fucking loser lol. You can put your 25s back after you're done 1RMing them. If you throw your back out and get paralyzed, nothing meaningful was lost

>move dumbbells into the right spot if a brainlet put them in the wrong spot

i literally did this today

LOL how did your fucking island bucks get so worthless.

Attached: Capture.png (292x320, 15K)

I put my plates away. I also put dumbells back. If some fuckwit has mixed the dumbells and plates up before or during though I don't give a fuck I will put it all back wherever its not my job to make the next guys time in the gym easier. Can't think of anything more cucked than thinking you have to do more than just clear your space.

You say this as if it's normal for Australians to live on minimum wage. How sad.

>copypasta so unique that others dont recognize it

based

Attached: pepe6.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Youre literally paid to clean up after us wagie.

Interesting thing is that's barely above CA's minimum wage.

I usually leave 1pl8 at the bench. If you can't do that for warm ups go take your ass to the dumbells.

>a real chad would clean up his own feces and sometimes the feces of others

Might as well clean the mirrors and take out the trash while you're at it. Come clean up my shit as well, janny.

AND
HE
DOES
IT
FOR FREE

Attached: jannies.webm (422x750, 921K)

>mfw i make $27.06 as a dishwasher in australia

Attached: 1565152920133.jpg (635x636, 80K)

>$25/HR
That's like my 2 days salary.

Attached: 1466582100001.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Your husband pays you to do the dishes ?

In WA min wage is $12.00 and there is no income tax.

Salmon is $5 a lb and ground beef is $3, chicken $1-$2

Shit is expensive in AUS, most of their fucking ground beef is mixed with onions and shit as filler to lower the price and its still more expensive lol.

I rerack my weights for the same reason I throw my garbage into a street bin instead of littering, common decency. If you think you are being alpha by leaving your shit around for other people to clean up you aren’t. You are just an asshole. Maybe being a prick is what constitutes being alpha in the culture of the third-world shithole that you live in. But in a modern civilized society being alpha means being dominant through how you assert yourself and the positive image you project that attracts others to you and makes them respect you. Anyone who notices you leaving your weights around will just think you are lazy and disrespectful, that is a very weak image to project.

I work at a gym get 8.50 an hour

Fucking brutal

Rent.
Free.

gym employees make $12.00 and hour. manager makes $16.00.

yes. california has worse income inequality than mexico.

burgers actuallly mad

how much should the employees get paid then? Because in my experience, they don't do much more than sit at the front desk and chat with each other. I hope they get paid minimum, I've never had a job as cushy as a gym employee in my life

do you pay half months wage to rent a closet?

>delivery drivers for Dominos make more money than doctors in Australia and they don't pay a cent in tax

This is why people laugh at you

Are you sure?

Attached: IMG_20190829_081948.jpg (1080x489, 57K)

Funny thing is there's literally an employee at my gym who's a young balding guy that goes around re-racking weights and ranting to anyone who will listen about how this isn't job and how he can't believe how these assholes could be so inconsiderate. I'm on good terms with him because he saw me re-racking one time.

So you're literally too retarded to read the rules lmao. NOBODY has their employees doing that shit as part of the job description. People got reprimanded for prioritizing putting away weights over other more important duties.
>wagie
lol show us your $12/hr paystub

>tfw had to ask a big guy next to me if he could take the fixed weight of like 60kg off the preacher bench because I couldn't
JUST

You fucking idiot, your link days 5AU$ not USD... And you tried so hard, but the rest of your argument just died right there.

Not only do you likely earn much less in your native currency, it's certainly worth far less than a US dollar, and you're assuredly taxed more. Post country.

Australian doctor here
No delivery driver makes as much as me you stupid cunt

I can't see well what's going on here on my phone, can someone explain?

Attached: 1563613443829.png (342x589, 292K)

It's the booth after you've just been on a rollercoaster, where the cameras on the track took some photos of you during the ride and you'd point out the one you want to buy a printout of. The staff member thinks the person holding the phone is essentially 'pirating' the picture by taking a photo of the preview image.

Don't forget anyone working as a casual employee (ie most people on minimum wage) gets an extra 25% casual loading to make up for the lack of paid holidays and shit. And the 10% mandatory super contribution.

>tax
Tax rates in Australia are comparable and often lower than the equivalent income in the US when you account for state income tax and other shit we don't have.

The chicken breast I bought from the supermarket yesterday was $9.50/kg, the beef mince was $9/kg, bread is $2/loaf, milk is $1/L
Can get it for about 3/4 of that when my local butcher is open but yeah, we pay more for staple foods.

>that guy that puts the 25 lbs dumbbells in the 75 lb dumbbells slot.

>leaves his weights out because he's a lazy bastard
>knows he's a lazy bastard for it
>comes to Jow Forums to bait people into getting mad about it
I'm glad I don't go to the same gym as you. You're insufferable.

>be working out with my mates, all good
>gym ''''trainer'''' comes to me
>' I've looked in the camera records and you were the last one to use the incline bench but you haven't put back the weights '
What the FUCK is wrong with these morons? I honestly think they are jelly because they are smaller than me.

Pff, as if taking a picture of the screen is going to look good. I think they deliberately make those screens look like shit so people would want to obtain an hq one

>literal manchildren can't clean up after themselves

Attached: 27994764_322680804918379_1297746530_n.jpg (260x260, 14K)

>THE GYM EMPLOYEES AREN'T PAID $25/HR TO DO THAT WORK
They aren't, though. They never do their fucking job and laze around at the front desk all day. Fucking annoying.

These. This place is a shithole and I advise all burgers to never come here, even for a holiday.

RN’s do in most states. Usually more actually.

My girlfriend made a zoomer re rack 8 plates from the leg press and then didn't even use it.
>Zoomer leaves 4 plates on each side
>Walks off and does other exercise
>Gf gives me the look
>"Go tell him"
>"Are you finished with the leg press?"
>"Yea, you can use it if y-"
>"Can you take the weights off then"
>He silently removes 8 plates from the machine
>She says thank you and then does squats with me
>We both laugh at him
Fucking dumb zoomers

And then everyone clapped you faggot redditor

I hate reddit but I am a faggot

>chicken breasts
>Actually bragging about your shit quality chlorinated chicken
Kek

Kek

Mmmmm the excessive antibiotics and chlorine wash really adds a lovely chemical tang to my battery farmed chicken.

iam now for 6 months in a gym.

its like 90% of the guys who dont rerack ther stuff are some kind of subhumans.

Nah your girlfriend made you do it you under the thumb cuckold

Gym "rules" are a fucking joke. They aren't enforced which is why no one follows them. Pick it up and stop moaning wagie.

>TFW got paid £2000 this month of August and I didn't even set foot in my workplace

Attached: Nicolas Cage red shirt.jpg (1600x1200, 446K)