Is it possible to improve facial symmetry through exercise?

Is it possible to improve facial symmetry through exercise?
I've heard that you can potentially fix things, such as a crooked mouth, through exercising your facial muscles.
Have any of you guys tried something like that?

Attached: 197d1985edb2125b9e2a8e3b63dac35c.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWcaiO0GYRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Facial symmetry =/= Attractive

Bradley Cooper for example looks like a picasso painting, you'll probably never unsee it. He's still considered very attractive though.

Attractive is relative. If you're fit, confident, wear decent clothes, are clean, and take care yourself, you're already more attractive than 85% of the people out there.

If you're really that concerned about symmetry though, things like facial hair, decent glasses, or even corrective braces can make you more symmetrical.

Attached: bradley-cooper-nightmare-alley.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

It's not necessarily to appear more attractive, I just prefer when things look symmetrical. My eyes are kind of like the pic I provided in OP, plus a slightly crooked mouth. I'm pretty sure mouth is due to muscles, since I tend to chew more on one side than the other, I think over the years this has led to increase in asymmetry in my mouth. Eye is probably just genetics though.

>since I tend to chew more on one side than the other, I think over the years this has led to increase in asymmetry in my mouth
Stop this. It can cause your posture to get all fucked up too. Happens to a lot of people with wisdom teeth because they avoid one side and then their spine and gait gets lopsided. You can correct it usually but it's a hard habit to break and you should get your posture checked too.

Yes, it happened to me to an extent. It's like improving your posture, your bones don't change much but the habitual positions you keep them in improves. I was doing a lot of breathing exercises and managed to fix my wrecked spine with time. I can feel that my head position is much different - taller and more free, my jaw dropped significantly, my overbite is gone and the left side is not constantly clenched anymore. The main advantage is that im much calmer, spontaneous and energetic so I'm doing much better with people, but these small beauty gains are nice too.

How does one achieve career-criminal facial aesthetics?

I’ve never been arrested nor do I plan on it

Attached: 117EB33B-6938-4FEF-8E9F-062CD8528FEF.jpg (590x350, 41K)

Attached: 636F8132-547E-435D-980A-9D06B0A545F5.jpg (220x220, 11K)

Chewing on one side can fuck up your posture? I think mine is fine so far, perhaps it has been offset by the fact I regularly go to the gym which requires you to maintain decent posture.
I will try to stop doing it, it's just a huge habit at this point, and I didn't think it was having an impact other than perhaps causing one side of my face to have stronger muscles.

Were you doing only breathing exercises? Could you share them perhaps?
First thing I found when looking for this sort of stuff was some face holds, basically holding a very wide smile, both with and without teeth, holding your lips in a position as if you're about to whistle etc.

If you have good face dimensions you only need to be low bf to have above average face (considering you're not below average in every feature).

Symmetry isn't that important, especially on a guy.

I agree, but my asymmetry is a result of me being a fucking dumbass, not genetics. So I'm hoping I can reverse it.

The people who wrote these comments must be ugly as fuck. Facial symmetry is very important when it comes to beauty. Also Bradley cooper is much more handsome than Ryan Gosling.
The answer is no you dipshit. If it were possible everyone on earth would have model tier looks. Bone structure and facial symmetry is EVERYTHING

Yes, just breathing exercises taken from Buteyko method plus some basic heavy lifting, nothing particular for the face. The basic idea is to improve your general state of health via elevated tissue and organ oxygenation levels. This dissolves old, habitual contractures in the body improving general posture and performance. This is achieved by (paradoxically) breathing as little as possible. It definitely works.

Your logic is absolutely retarded. You can get an amazing body by working out a couple times per week, does everyone on earth look like a fucking instagram fitness model? No. More than half of the western population is fucking obese.

Personally don't see how breathing could have an impact on facial posture, but I'll check it out, thanks.

Clearly you're fucking dumb. Bradley Cooper has the most asemetrical face and you said he's more attractive than Ryan Gosling?

My point is that beauty is a lot more complicated than just symmetry, and just having symmetry alone doesn't make you attractive.

Attached: Bradley-cooper-movies-ranked.jpg (620x360, 31K)

As I mentioned, it doesn't. It's just a side effect of your organism functioning more smoothly and effectively (hippies would call it energy flow through the body). But I've tried it and the results are undeniable.

who the fuck is talking about body im only talking about face

look at the pic OP posted Gosling is ugly. His face is cooked as fuck hidden behind a basedboy beard. Ryan Gosling was cast in the notebook because he wasn't good-looking.

>Chewing on one side can fuck up your posture? I think mine is fine so far, perhaps it has been offset by the fact I regularly go to the gym which requires you to maintain decent posture.
>I will try to stop doing it, it's just a huge habit at this point, and I didn't think it was having an impact other than perhaps causing one side of my face to have stronger muscles.
Look up posture exercises for TMJ/TMD. Just as poor posture will fuck up your jaw, poor chewing technique can fuck up your hips back and neck. You should be able to find pictures of how your jaw should position in relation to your shoulders to see if you're causing damage already.

What you need is to keep an ideal facial structure fixed in your mind, and a lot of force of will. Might take 10 years or so, though.

>Chewing on one side can fuck up your posture?
david beckham had a dental issue which caused, over years, his spine to be misaligned and caused his gait to be suboptimal. which can be an issue if you're a footballer. he was in his 30s before it was addressed, so it wasn't a huge issue, but it was something which was fixable.

you can also use beauty subliminal youtube videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FWcaiO0GYRE