If I have to wear glasses, which are worse? Thick-frame "basedboy" glasses or wire-frame "white incel" glasses?

If I have to wear glasses, which are worse? Thick-frame "basedboy" glasses or wire-frame "white incel" glasses?

Attached: 1564935710702.jpg (1024x460, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanduskyregister.com/story/201908050021
warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First one was a half Iranian goblino and the other two aren’t even them

thickframe are much better if you don't listen to Jow Forums memes

with glasses, you have to get what fits your face shape. That's the most important, otherwise you'll look fugly no matter what glasses you wear. Second, get the appropriate haircut for your face shape.

Accentuate what features you have instead of covering the bad ones.

get one of these

Attached: GoUlODs.jpg (977x1125, 87K)

Never even heard of the "garlic shooter" or "Dayton shooter." What a bunch of losers. Do some stupid shit to gain notoriety, but nobody knows their fucking names.

what's that got to do with my thread?

I figured. better to make it clear to people I wear glasses than try to minimize it like a coward.

My haircut is just "long on top, short on the back and sides" and I let the barber take it from there. As for glasses conforming to my fave shape, how the hell do I pick that? I usually just buy square frames with rounded edges that aren't so big I look like a fool and aren't so small I can't see out of them (and also look like a fool).

yikes, I don't want people thinking I shot up all those places

I usually prefer metal full frame glasses because I usually go /innawoods/ (shooting wild hogs and stuff) but do have a thin frameless glasses that I use for office use for more formal looks

You'll have to look in the mirror. Look up "face shape men" and you'll find lots of resources to help you out. Trust me, it helps a lot when it comes to not looking like an NPC. If you really want to kick it up a notch, find out what season you are. That will help you find what colors look great on you and which you should avoid. The wrong colors make you look tired, bland and washed out; the correct colors make your skin pop, appear more lively and coordinate with your overall look.

Attached: haircut-for-face-shape-male.jpg (750x500, 63K)

I'm probably a triangle. But I don't see how it affects my glasses choice.
Thanks for the season tip tho. I'll look into it

Never NEVER wear the glasses in OPs pic
Literally everyone who does is a virgin and it makes you look incredibly unattractive.
Just get thick rimmed, but not ones that are too obnoxious.
Bateman is a good example.

Attached: images (44).jpg (764x401, 34K)

“Garlic shooter” that poor kid

How about,instead of basing your looks on a bunch of opinions from some retards on an anonymous cantoneese basket weaving forum,you develop your own taste for looks and decide which glasses to wear based on your own tastes and criteria,instead of a preconceived notion of different "meme" qualities that are made deliberately made broad so to make most people feel like they are said "meme" while still being somewhat specific in their description so that the person does not feel that said quality is common.
Think of the original Virgin VS Chad meme (the walking one).
The whole point of the Chad walk was to show how much the Virgin picture was bs,and how any sort of opposite characteristic of the Virgin walk looked ridiculous,proving that the "Virgin walk" was a bait pic to make retarded Anons feel like shit,for merely walking.
And just like them,you thing that certain types of glasses will make you look like a 'virgin' or 'incel',not because they do so,but because you let (fringe) opinions of others determine your taste,which ultimately and ironically makes you the 'incel' you so hardly desire not to be.
You're an idiot.
[spoiler]Also try picking glasses with wider lenses,because that way you don't get to have half your view go outside your glasses[/spoiler]

and good job to me for fucking up the spoiler tags like a retard

That's not the Dayton shooter.

>Grow up getting bullied in school
>Girls have never looked at you with anything but disgust
>Entire childhood is playing video games
>Find incel forums after 15 or so years of straight bullying and isolation
>Finally going to get my revenge
>Everyone will know my name and fear me
>Shoot up a festival
>2 other incels who look identical to him commit mass shooting within 2 days of his shooting, diluting his media attention
>Briefly remembered as "Garlic shooter" and laughed at for how he looks even after death

Tragic, but you can't help but laugh

sanduskyregister.com/story/201908050021

Not the other user, but if you know your face shape then you can pick the glasses style that works with your face shape.

Still half white n looks it.
Either they white or half

Tbh ur prolly better off with hipster glasses then incel glasses.
Pigskins really fucked ir up for the incels

Look at what your face shape is and get glasses according to that

It's pretty clear that certain personalities/physiognomies are being deliberately targeted by mental conditioning and medication, and these people are the ones who had adverse reactions to the 'treatment'.

Taking a social outcast student and sending him to intensive psychiatric interrogation doesn't fix anything, it reduces them to piles of anxiety disorders, or makes them go postal.

Attached: 1547346676367.png (1706x760, 921K)

>wearing glasses

Attached: pol-pot-smiling.jpg (1200x876, 225K)

Never have I wisheda post had reddit spacing until now

I've always used a pair of these, sometimes with thinner metal frame. I call them Cunny Contact-lenses

Attached: pedoglasses.jpg (675x518, 61K)

genuinely interested in frames like these but i cant figure out what they're called
pic not related

Attached: serratus.jpg (1080x1920, 1006K)

warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men

Fantastic prices and they don't offer styles that incels wear.