My muscles wont fucking grow at all

Its all genetics.
just admit it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need to eat more and lift more

Do this op. I started having a glass of ovaltine and a peanut butter halfie after every workout and I have mad gains this past few months

You are a faggot. Work harder and stop making excuses like you are now.

Literally just eat and lift

i get 70 to 90 g of protein a day.
I lift 12 hours a week. 6 hours upper body. 6 hours leg and abs.
i take pre workout and post workout.
>eat more protein
i used to try 140 g of protein a day. But then i became really fat, and the doctor said i had skin marks.

im not really ashamed of my body cause the girls still enjoy the sex. But i still wish more having bigger and more toned everything.

Lots of guys push steroids. but i feel like, with my body, not even roids would work on me.

Attached: shy_hakurei_reimu__3__by_maolyn-d8czhgg.png (738x638, 932K)

oh. And i do at least 10 reps for everything.

Honestly bloating isn't terrible advice. There's a very small limit on how much extra calories translates into muscle gains but then there's the reality that carrying 40-50 extra pounds on your body at all times will also lead to gains regardless of the science behind caloric intake and muscle growth. Lift and over eat. You may like the results.

90g of protein is fucking nothing

check your T levels, maybe you have some goblin gains issue

>i get 70 to 90 g of protein a day.

I do that in one meal wtf is wrong with you

Attached: 1566840978043.jpg (784x784, 60K)

>muscles wont grow
>lift 12 hours a day
either ur lying about the 12 hours a day thing, or your muscles are already huge. are they?

when you imply your muscles arent growing i get the picture of a skinny femboy twink in my head.

>140g protein
>Became really fat
You are getting to many calories along side it and not working out hard enough to actually send that protein to your muscles. Lift more, eat cleaner.

I would have ignored this in literally any other scenario than the one where you posted gosick. Tell me everything user. How long you've been training, how often, and how your energy levels have been feeling. Give me a brief description of routine too

>90g of protein

OP i was just like you. I wasted years of lifting not going anywhere thinking i was eating right

I wasnt. I was eating around half what i was supposed to

A healthy man should be eating around 190g of protein a day if he wants to get bigger muscles.

once i did this (its hard at first protein shakes help ALOT) it meant everything.

and sleep more

Post/describe body

>I lift 12 hours a week
>90 g of protein a day

This larp sucks.

its not a larp. I did this for over a year and wondered why i couldnt do gains.

people should just flat out say 190g of protein instead of (HURR MULTIPLY BODYWEIGHT AND DIVIDE BY THE CIRUMFRENCE OF YOUR COCK)

dawg clam down lmao

im eating around 120-130/day but im like 150lb 5'5 manlet status
is this enough

You all say 90 g of protein is low. But i know guy who is huge and is naturally more muscular who gets 50 g to 60 g of protein a day, as he told me. He thinks all these Jow Forums diets are ridiculous, and joked i should just do more cardio like him. He is also taller than me.

but. i will heed some of /fits/ advice. im gonna go out and buy a bunch of BCAAs. I see no point in getting whey over bcaa, if im going the chemical route.
Whey protein or casein shakes make me puke. i cant get through a single cup without heaving.

Attached: 1488400259_shantae_special_icon_by_stalemeat-d7nuwvv.gif (520x520, 108K)

What if you already eat and sleep enough, but still don't see any gains?

no

no he isnt.

just eat 180-190g

if you're new to lifting and not seeing any results then it's likely that you actually aren't eating or lifting enough. otherwise you might just be at your genetic plateau

Demoralization shill

Post body, post lifts, post height/weight, post routine, post macro breakdown, or just admit you're a faggot who hasn't even attempted to get big yet.

Nah it’s not all genetics just like 90%

t. Good genetics

Attached: 3E503106-18A4-4007-8B68-70C5EF7CF11A.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>post macro breakdown
i dont even know what this is, and youre calling me the faggot?

You're not eating enough.
Get some whey and supplement your diet with the 1g/lb rule

Yes, you're absolutely a faggot because you've never attempted to take your diet or lifting seriously and you're here complaining that you can't make gains.

how the fuck do you faggots even eat so much protein outside of whey? do you have like an infinite supply of tendies in the fridge?

Learn how to cook you dumb faggot, also post body

waiting for body
else it is just another larping bait thread where my advice are going to be absolutely useless on

ill post my body after you stop being a faggot.

If he's been lifting for years then I guess it's possible for him to make gains since the more you train the better your body gets at synthesizing protein thus you need less protein. But you're a noob and in general we all need about .8 grams of protein per pound of body weight

Attached: Protein requirement.jpg (1280x900, 56K)

yawn posting in another skeleton in denial thread

thats pretty interesting.
He lifted 3 years ago. Never tried protein powder once. did say what he ate.
And now, hes just been lifting literally 5 months ago, but blew up immediately after a month.

But the man is a wageslave who buys cheap meals and doesnt do gomad.

YOU WANT BIG MUSCLES?

COMPOUND LIFTS AND START TRACKING YOUR 1RM

EAT ZINC EVERYDAY FOR MORE FREE TEST

VITAMIN C FOR RECOVERY AND HELPING YOUR BODY RECOVER

MONSTER MASH FOR THE EASY GAINS AND VITAMINS (CHECK OUT STAN EFFERDING AND HIS RECIPE)

STOP DOING MACHINE ASSISTED BULLSHIT

STOP BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT

>thinks i dont do compound
Jow Forums - projection general

You're obviously shit at everything if you need to come here to bitch about your nogains.

rent free

>I lift 12 hours a week. 6 hours upper body. 6 hours leg and abs.
RECOVERY NIGGER HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT IT????? HAVE YOU TRIED EATING ENOUGH AND ACTUALLY DOING SHIT IN THE HOUR YOU ARE I THE GYM INSTEAD OF HALF ASSING 50 SETS OF RANDOM ISOLATIONS?? HAVE YOU TRIED TRYING????
POST BENCH, SQUAT, AND DEADLIFT WITH BODY AND COCK, NOW

Attached: gigachad delete.png (1080x1266, 697K)

keep lifting user, i believe in you the ai waifus era is almost here

youre a moron.
i already have sex.
enjoy your robot wife though.

this

b8

I didn't start seeing gains until I had a caloric surplus and 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, I have since upped it to 1.2x and am fine tuning my my surplus instead adding 50% muscle 50% fat, unless this is the only way, then I will settle for that and cut when I am 40lbs heavier

120-160g is what you should go for

Whats your diet? Where do you get money for food? like if someone weighs 200 lb. Do they drink 10 scoops of whey a day? Do they buy $20 worth of chicken?

like wtf. i dont know how this is possible

I believe there's an upper limit to it, since I'm a skeleton my 1.2 is 156, I eat eggs and bacon for breakfast, some form of meat for lunch, chicken tenders, roast beef sandwich, some other sandwich, and then whatever my gf makes for dinner, a pasta or tacos or some hot dish thing, I have a muscle milk twice a day with two of the meals and if I need more calories to get where I need to be I supplement with peanut butter toast and or a mass gainer powder

I get money for food by working 8 hours a day like anyone else

Not OP but I'm a newfag to lifting with a similar problem.

I'm currently doing this routine:
aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/
I'm doing the 3 version but I might switch to the 4 day one. I usually spend about an hour and a half to two hours working out. I go through all the sets for the workout, and then start over again using higher or lower weight depending on whether I completed the previous set. I do this at least twice, usually three times.

My maintenance is apparently at 2850 or so. I usually get over 3100 calories, with about 210 grams of protein a day. I don't eat junk food or anything either; most of my diet is chicken, fish, rice, oatmeal and protein shakes.

Sorry for the blog post, but this shit is frustrating as fuck and I don't really have anyone else to ask since I work out at home. I look like a damn pizza roll, please help

Attached: 1563373898283.jpg (2048x1638, 690K)

how long?
height and weight?
did you track your weight and BF % over the length of time you've been working out?

>210 g of protein
god. this is all fucking genetics. enough of this bullshit.

well, goodspeed to you

Attached: ed5225c7a6ff2f928936e753f7952fb3.jpg (900x1000, 254K)

>70 to 90 g of protein a day.

that's a protein shake and a chicken breast. takes under 5 minutes to eat. what the fuck are you eating all day

>How long
Maybe four months? I did a 5 x 5 routine a few years ago, but it didn't really make any difference since I couldn't afford food at the time.

>Height and weight?
5'7 manlet, 174 lb.

>Did you track your weight and BF % over the length of time you've been working out?
Fuck. No I didn't. Thank you user. Any easy way to measure my waist size without a tape measure?

Also, I should mention that I am lifting more since I started, and my progress is fairly consistent. I just don't look any different.

I rather fight knowing I'll lose than give up

buy a fabric tape measure, won't require a loan to buy one, google navy bodyfat calculator, do that every day in the morning after you use the toilet, don't fret over day to day changes but rather the trend over time

Eat more

you aren't going to look different until you burn bodyfat, what is your goal even? if you'r etrying to lose weight why would you be eating at a surplus? I'm 5'7", 170 is my goal, I'm at 130, I expect to be at 15+% bodyfat at that # and cut down to 10-12% before I am at my goal

Ordering one right now, thanks user

>What is your goal even?
Aztec gods of fitness. Not really trying to lose weight, but I thought I would at least look different by now.

well you have to go one way or the other my friend, and if you are packing on weight on top of 174 even if it is some muscle (and you won't know until you track like I said) you aren't going to see anything, you're going to have to wait until later when you cut, and you won't see ab definition until 15% and under

AND! this is a really slow process, best case scenario you gain 1/2 lb of muscle a week on average any more than that and it's likely going to be fat, there will be some fat no matter what, myself I am trying to find out if my body will allow that to be better than a 50/50 ratio

If you haven't figured out your macros yet, now is the time to start. It may sound difficult at first tracking your nutrient intake, but do it a week or 2, obsessively, and it gets a shit ton easier.

Pic is a screenshot of just the highest protein foods I take in daily, and I'm not eating near as much as some of /fit. But do the math and you can see the protein powder (peanut butter marshmallow) isn't even necessary to achieve the amount these guys are telling you to eat. Unless you really plan to eat 190g of protein.

Attached: 20190828_233801.jpg (1080x1031, 168K)

I mean there's a good bit of cheap protein in a McDouble. Eat enough of those and I'm sure he could bulk up pretty quick

Want to be my friend on Discord and talk about lifting and anime?

Attached: Koharu no Hibi.png (514x386, 209K)

Damn. Should I just wait until I plateau to start cutting? I am still making gains and lifting more every week, even if I look like a pregnant goblin

We can't honestly expect user to wagecuck to support his gains, can we?

No, better to wait til his Bitcoin takes off.

you are making strength gains, I am too, but you don't yet know if you are gaining muscle mass, it is really up to you with what your goals are, I would cut at that weight since my understanding is the genetic maximum at our height is something like 165lbs at 10% bodyfat, it is likely you are sitting at 25% bodyfat or more, I am at 15, and I look like crap despite my small gains because when I was at 10 I was defined despite being a skeleton, I had some muscle still

low test

sure.
TamaoChow#8471
ill think about it. usually i just get dining halls meat of the day

Ah ok. I'll probably cut after I plateau. Strength is more important to me than aesthetics. Thanks user

you shouldn't eat a Mc anything, it is all utter trash that is counterproductive to what you are doing

you're quite welcome friend, best of luck to you, we are going to make it

> 90g of protein a day is not enough

God I fucking hate you all, you little pieces of shit. How am I supposed to get more than that if you earn 12 bucks a day at best? Do you expect me to waste my entire salary on your gay protein powder? Jesus fucking christ you people...

Attached: 1428078576001.jpg (600x461, 34K)

well. you can technically get 250 g protein worth of milk for under $10

Almost everyone who says this just isnt eating enough protein. My current gym buddy used to be a stick until i finally convinced him to start eating protein. Currently i eat 200g a day. You get used to it

Bro ik proteins expensive. You just gotta know where to look. The Neighborhood Walmart near me has 2 pounds of pre-seasoned chicken for 4 bucks. If im running behind on my protein i buy that and cook it and eat it

Not disagreeing with you, but it sounds like OP doesn't have much money and he doesn't cook, so this was just an option.

Also if youre really skinny you probably need to eat some carbs too but eating carbs is fun and easy

A whole chicken is like 150+ grams of protein and 7 dollars so..

You are missing something in your routine or are not doing as much sleeping/eating as you think.

Unironically a fitbit changed my entire view of how I sleep and helped me a lot.

If you are 100% on point with diet/sleep/routine and aren't overtraining and you are not making gains then I suggest you go to a doctor because you might actually have low testosterone.