So when is the longest you've gone without going to the gym anons? How long did it take you to bounce back after that?

So when is the longest you've gone without going to the gym anons? How long did it take you to bounce back after that?

Attached: 1563347094961.jpg (518x528, 44K)

kek

Once I went 20 years without going to the gym

the first 7 months of this year, after going religiously for 5 years, recently started doing 2 upper body days a week to get back into it, it was a nice break and now im motivated as ever

I just went 5 months without going...but a month and a half of that I went but skipped frequently. Last week was my first full week back and it feels good to be back.

7 months and 28 days

I guess it would be a full week when I had food poisoning, I lost 6lbs dropping me down to 120, lost muscle mass, lost a lot of strength, when I went back and had gone backwards on everything I felt like quitting but I decided to stick with it and have recovered those lbs and a few more, that was in April

8 Months this 2019, I've took a break before and I can get back to my old lifts at 2 months

Comon. I came here to post that. I still beat you though. For me it was 21

HOLY SHIT. What were you guys doing in that time?

A month, but I was doing daily calisthenics in the park. It was way too hot to do proper lifting and my gym didn't have air conditioning.
My pull ups went significantly, from barely 3x10 to 3x22 or 3x8(+20kg), but my bench went down by 10 kilos.

Lis franc injury in April.... probably september-october is when i got back into lifting.

about 2.5 year...
just started again 2 weeks ago.

How much faster was it make those gains a second time?

My longest streak is my current one and it's been roughly 5 years. I start tonight.

lifted for 5 years and took a 3 year break

started 5 months ago again. thank god for muscle memory

Attached: 1232443553.jpg (224x225, 9K)

I'm entering my second week of rest after over doing it in the gym. Bursitis and spasm.

13,787,000,021 years

Ever since I have a half decent equipment setup in my basement I no longer go to the gym.

Interestingly, I met one of the trainer at Walmart and she's pretty worried about my general well being before I told her already had my own irons at home so if you guys wanted to leave your gym you should at least tell them

Honestly I'd been halfassing it since like late 2015 when I hit my PRs.

Encroaching boomerdom has filled me with horror at my wasted youth and now I never want to skip the gym again. I haven't even started my life and I already have to youthmaxx.

Anyway it's coming back really quickly. 5x365 used to be a good "in shape" squat for me and I can already do 5x275 again.

>So when is the longest you've gone without going to the gym anons?
3 years now...

Attached: 14966115677447.jpg (720x1703, 142K)

Well initially I wasn't getting enough protein, you read conflicting amounts, and while I had a caloric surplus sometimes, it was not consistent, so I was working out great but my diet wasn't right, so those gains took half the time once I got my diet right

Based Skeletor

FOUND THE DYEL!!!!!!

I haven't been in 1 month, since I came to a new university. Longest ive been off since I was 15.

I'm 26 and have never been to the gym unless home gym counts.

4 months, after shoulder impingement.
I was feeling like shit.
You don't know what you have until it's gone.
I missed the gym so much.