"Just lift" they said

"Just lift" they said

Attached: 1567047073675.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

I've been saying it all this time.
If you are ugly DO. NOT. BOTHER. LIFTING.
You will only make it worse and ruin the gym experience for us beautiful people while you are at it.

Attached: IMG_20190627_202057_971.jpg (768x727, 41K)

tranny shill thread

t. Samefag who looks like pic related if not worse and cant contain his self hatred

Attached: shyboysirl2011.0101.jpg (520x282, 18K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1563534017684.jpg (840x578, 135K)

he's actually super cute with a nice jawline, pic on the left is just horrendous lighting and his glasses arent the best either, also terrible tattoo

To quote the appropriate response upon seeing the criminologist from Rocky Horror Picture Show:
"Where's your fucking neck?"

Attached: Capture.png (463x506, 474K)

he mogs the fuck out of me, the left is just a disastrous photo. ugly people are the ones who have to pick a good photo out of hundreds. but even with a chin, jaw and cheekbones like that, you can still make a shitty pic with the worst lightning and glasses that look retarded at that angle

theres a lot of genuinely ugly people in OP pic. nothing they can do with it. and remember, most ugly people know they are ugly (subconsciously atleast), and dont even bother sharing their pics online (unless they are women)

i swear ive seen these exact same posts before. what is the purpose of this? to intentionally stir up drama with a double strawman false flag

Not sure the point of this post?

Sure some of the people in that pic are ugly or manlets but they all bettered themselves through lifting which is awesome. Also some of them have insane physiques like the guy with the scar down his chest. Looks insane (though he probably roids).

Aint nothin wrong with trying to improve yourself.

As a hairy fat man, bottom left makes me scared. Especially since my most egregious fat is my love handles and I'm afraid of the skin it'll leave.

they don't have awesome physiques because their bodies are ugly. they will never be mired. the improvement of shit is still shit

Bottom left looks like he fucks.
Most of them are only ugly in the head department which is what you see with their shirt on. It's a good reminder ugly could bear hug the life out of you.

>The golden one

Literally married with a kid

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

People who say it’s all about the face are usually ugly as shit

>married with a kid
That doesn't exactly sound like a fun life.

I just fucking love that chesty is in that collage lmfao

Yeah, pic on the right shows he has good jawline. Loose those fucking disgusting glasses, a good haircut and he would be a decent dude

Kys tranny

the guy with the super long dick printed blue shirt always makes me lose it

girl said they are gym friends lol

he still looks good though, could easily get with a girl if he just learned how to take a pic. if he got a decent haircut + no or different glasses he'd be a slayer

It is better to be ugly and shredded, than just being ugly.

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x640, 25K)

Is that eli the computer guy?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-29 19-01-00.png (431x569, 271K)

Especially ugly and fat

Source?

i read it here, there was message or something too

Is it possible to recover from this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.05.41 AM.png (1106x1344, 1.55M)

If you're ugly, you should not get shredded - low body fat makes you even uglier.
Having a trained body and ~15% bodyfat makes you look best in most cases.
Skincare, a good haircut and enough sleep is important.

You can be ugly with an ugly body or ugly with a good body. Prefer the latter, just don't expect lifting to make you a chad.

Who is the horse with the backpack

This is an emotional rollercoaster

The Golden One™

>low body fat makes you even uglier

Only if you are actually ugly. Most guys aren't even ugly they just look unattractive because they have bloated faces killing any facial aesthetics they might have had.

Golden One, online neo-nazi/alt-right figurehead. His brother is a liberal and, unsurprisingly, looks leagues more attractive and well-adjusted than Golden One.

Attached: 1482519919144.jpg (1008x475, 242K)

Yeah but I meant "low" as in really low (6-12%). That's why I said 15%, it should be fine for most.

IDK, his brother seems like moderate right to me.

>DO. NOT. BOTHER. LIFTING.

Attached: 47DE538A-5DA9-4F3A-A5F8-405A7052DAA2.jpg (378x378, 31K)

his brother has a channel?

kek

Reminder that Potatoman got a gf

>be qt that barely lifts
>cuck lanklets and chads alike with superior facial aesthetics
Feels good mang

A good portion of those aren't even all that bad. Some of them are pretty horrendous though

A N I K I

That doesn't look bad for an ex fatty, all things considered.

>be ugly and fat
>be ugly and fit

since your face wont change, at least you can have a nice body

Recover from what? He looks fucking great. Literally ancient greece aesthetics. I'm honestly kinda jelly.

Attached: 1567076811844.jpg (1106x1344, 334K)

>His brother is a liberal and, unsurprisingly, looks leagues more attractive

there are literally studies showing right-wing people are better looking.
both sides get genetic dead ends but one side gets way more of them and wouldn't you know it: it's the side that promotes shit like health at any size.

Damn they put Candito in here someone counter with his anime eyes

The face is busted but other than the loose skin, the dude's a UNIT

>Being defeatist
If you are ugly and you lift at least you will ugly with a decent body that will make everyday physical tasks easier. If you don't lift and are ugly then you will be ugly and weak.

Attached: 1_Copy.png (1534x1312, 1M)

literally all of them go up at least 1 full point looks wise being that jacked

Coordinated attack to keep males feminized. Dont let those whove fallen to the agenda infect you aswell.

Lifting is a partner to sports
No wonder they look like shit when the only thing they've ever done is pick something up and then put it back down

Ugly and shredded is called 'ruggedly handsome'. Like Brandon Fraser and Nathan Fillion.

It would probably be fine if he did something with the hair and change the glasses

>shave body
>trim beard
>better glasses
>buzzcut
done.