ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25246449
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20826627
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20820038
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19219420
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17391111
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17136037
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fill bowl with oatmeal. Fill with sugar or Splenda water until water just comes up to the top of the oatmeal.

Microwave. Consistency should be like a very thick pudding... to the point where if you turn the bowl upside down, it doesn't fall out.

Brown Sugar, cinnamon

Just eat it and stop being such a faggot.

Fokin bananas

/thread

If this shit was easy then all the world would be fit.

saying oatmeal tastes bad is like saying water tastes bad, you fucking pussies

Get the "old fashioned" oats instead of the 1-minute ones. Otherwise you're just getting shake, and it tastes like shit and turns to concrete in the bowl.

Add straight up baking cocoa and a little bit of sugar or splenda. Maybe a banana as well. Then eat and enjoy your oat farts.

Also this, let's be real, it aint gonna be great no matter what you do

>saying oatmeal tastes bad is like saying water tastes bad, you fucking pussies

I didn't say it tastes bad. I like the taste. I was actually referring to OP and his pussy ways to complain

Is this the same fucking poster?? I see this same exact thread with the exact same picture and question every other day. FUCK you, and eat something else then.

How much oats do you guys eat in a day?

>ITT pussies who can't eat one of the most basic foods

Milk and banana

Add protein powder

Peanut butter and brown sugar

>Sugar
>Microwave
NGMI

user, get a ceramic bowl with a silicone lid, use boiling water and add peanut butter.

Chopped dates and natty PB with a bit of flavored protein. Tastes amazing.

Mix in a scoop of vanilla protein powder.

PB
Bananas
Cocoa
Cinnamon
Ginger
Fruit
Honey
Maple Syrup
Brown Sugar
Scoops

~ 4 cups (dry) when bulking
2 on maintenence
1 or less on cut

>4 cups
Isn't that like 500g?

Cinnamon (a tsp) + protein powder (whatever the serving size is). Add in milk, of course.

ALSO: do overnight oats (i.e. put in fridge with a lid for 5+ hours, bare minimum 4 hours). Cold oats with the above ingredients taste fucking godly, IMHO.

Mix instant oatmeal pack with scoop of protein powder and very small amount of water, microwave for 2 mins. Turns into a muffin. Put yogurt on and enjoy.

I've ate this every morning for about half a year now.
>50g of old fashion oats, aka un processed oats
>add milk til it's just enough to be above oats
>let sit over night in bowl with lid to allow oats to soak it up and cook faster/better
>in morning microwave (inb4 >microwave. I've tried mini crackpots, it just burns/sticks like hell to the edges unless you mix it up every couple of hours all night long. and takes too long to actually cook in the morning, plus too many dishes used) til it froths up from boiling milk
>add serving of peanut butter and handful of raisins
>a little bit of raw honey
>bowl of plan greek yogurt on side
40-45 grams of brotein all together. you can make this all in like 5-10 minutes, easily eaten since the consistency is basically like snot. it just slides down. eat all that shit, drink coffee, sit around for 30 minutes enjoying the calm before the hell that is work

Just put honey into it and stop being a pussy

Around 350 dry.

Not all the time but sometimes use peanut butter

I dunno, oatmeal seems to have negative taste to me. Anything I add just gets negated by the flavorlessness of the oatmeal.

I put granola in mine, just milk oats granola.

Cook them up once, then turn off the heat and leave them simmering over night. In the morning add milk/wheat milk/whatever and reheat it in the microwave. Add fruit or whatever you want.

Pussy. Eat 800g or you're NGMI
I, for my part, eat around 1.2kg a day

"Wahh oatmeal tastes bad" is not the reason that getting fit is hard you fucking pussy

My daily recipe has been this for months now

>Brown sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt on top of a dry pile of oats
>Soak overnight in milk, leave in the fridge

Mix it up in the morning and eat warm or cold with optional fruit jam, my favourite is either blueberry or apricot (better because more acidic and makes the taste a bit more original)

>salt
>on oatmeal

oatmeal is a savory meal, fuck americans and their inability to eat non-sugary-sweet shit

>SUGAR
>SUGAR
>SUGAR
>SUGAR
>SUGAR
>SUGAR
>SUGAR

Jow Forums is full of FAT ASSES

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

Just eat it. Eating food isn't supposed to be enjoyable, it's work.

Attached: 1566508474158.jpg (650x635, 29K)

pineapple

>teehee I replyd too erbody teehee

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

I use oats in my ground beef patty.

2 dl of oatmeal In cooking pot
more water than oatmeal
add salt
use wooden spoon to keep stirring all the time in circles
scoop out a large chunk of peanut butter into the pot and stir it down
add cinnamon & keep stirring
Pull it off the stove when youve got a thick & gooey consistency

Pour down whey protein chocolate flavour and stir it down and chug it down with ice cold water

> Proats done right

pussy alert.

Almost forgot honey, yeah honey

> Considered Bananas, dates, honey, etc... the same as refined sugar
Ketard

Attached: KETARD ALARM.jpg (1000x667, 411K)

your diet has too much sugar in it if you are repulsed by plain oats

also drink unsweetened tea and coffee a lot

Look at the picture fag. also if you don't like it don't eat it, you don't need the carbs unless you're on a gain.

You sound like an American soccer mom who's at a mental warfare against her fat past, scared to death to fall into the traps of her past life at the cost of being depressed and being able to enjoy the small things in life

I grind it into powder before preparing it.

Blueberries and a bit of maple syrup is what I do

Oats oats oats...
Why not just eat a bunch of eggs in the morning instead?

What's the reason of eating otameal if you don't like it? Just for the fiber?

Use twice as much milk as the packet recommends. The consistency should be such that you can drink it. You shouldn't need a spoon.
BONUS: add heavy cream too.

Buy whole oats, they're called "traditional" in my country, not the porridge type. Boil double the ammount of whole milk wirh a teaspoon of honey. Pour it over the oatmeal nad let it soak up for about 5 minutes

>brown sugar
>fuck americans and their inability to eat non-sugary-sweet shit

Forgot what you posted huh

Cook oats in milk and mix in whey powder of your choice, put in a bowl and mix in a tablespoon of peanut butter. After mixing in the PB top off with milk again and stir until the consistency is smooth. I eat this shit every evening now.

Put some flavored whey in it. Some of you guys ask such basic questions that I really wonder how your blood line made it that far.

Animals eat grains and grasses. We eat animals. Quit eating my food's food.

BASED

This. It doesn't taste bad, just bland. I feel pure and based while eating it.

hehe

this just add some flavored protein powder

Peanut butter. Don't fall for the whey meme

If cutting get powdered peanut butter

>oats with bananas and peanut butter make me fat
try not being a manlet

Make sure you're using quality oatmeal. I can't even stomach most quick or regular old fashioned brands. Try Bob's Red Mill. Then, add fruit or cinammon

so crushed peanuts

Attached: candy and fruit.png (907x1001, 1.4M)

GUYS

PROTEIN POWDER + OATS AND CINNAMON, NUTMEG, AND A TINY TINY PINCH OF SALT, NO ADDED SUGAR

try it in ur overnight oats

Old Fashioned style Quaker oats
Just enough milk until its visible and not covering the top
Zap in microwave for 90 seconds
Maybe a tablespoon of real maple syrup
Eat

Holy fuck I can barely choke down one cup on a bulk. Teach me your ways

Well... no. The powder left over after pb is made. So pb minus fat = low cal pb flavoring

I drink it as a shake, 2 scoops of steel rolled oats, 500 ml of low fat milk, 1 (one) banana, sprinkle of powdered cinnamon. [spoiler]today i put a red delicious apple in it and it was overly sweet i dont recommend this[/spoiler]

You dont
You think real men care about how shit tastes? You think miners and lumberjacks cared if they had coal or sawdust in their food? Of course not.
Now stop being a little bicth and down those oats

i literally just add milk to the oats and eat them like cereal
doesn't taste much but it doesn't taste bad either

put it in a blender with milk and protein powder

Literally choke it down m8
I have it for breakfast and a prebed snack.
After Thanksgiving I buy a shit ton of clearance canned pumpkin too and will add that in sometimes with cinnamon and ginger. Massive vit A

Add a tbsp of Pb to thicken it too. Love my proatmeal.

What a fucking amazing piece of advice no lie

i can help, i am a pro chef
empty the bowl
use a plate
fry 3 eggs and some bacon
eat that instead, because it contains all of the nutrients your body needs for growth, development and vitality and it tastes amazing for a good reason
thank me later,
stop eating pig food you fucking brainlet

Lmao, oats are the biggest fucking meme "food" ever, fitness retards eat this shit up just like peanut butter, foods they can't even digest properly.
Absolute RETARDS lmao.
If you have ANYTHING for breakfast other than yogurt/milk you are a fucking retarded nigger, end of.
>b-but oats are healthy
full of toxins and anti nutrients, most people can't even eat the mwithout getting farts, they taste like cardboard and require a million different ingredients in order to taste good.
Just eat some fucking yogurt mixed in with powdered milk for added taste and a fuckton of protein.

Attached: never ever artifacts.jpg (433x419, 46K)

Why eat healthy, energy boosting, fiber-rich foods when you can just choose to die early from heart disease?

One scoop of whey

Lol faggot. Never too old for breast milk

>toxins

Attached: e9f.png (1024x576, 53K)

Eat cereal retard, add sugar to it. What's that? You don't have a top tier metabolism? kys

Good luck getting your daily needs of trace minerals with pig food. There is a reason why they feed oats to pigs, because they become more submissive and less aggressive. They become huge piles of pussy lard.

lol, another brainlet
name one essential carbohydrate
you can't
you know why?
there are none
there are essential fatty and amino acids, end of discussion
and by loading your self with indigestable garbage and sugar in the morning you are getting 0 essential nutrients
there are far more efficient ways of committing suicide.

Ladies and gentlemen, a carnietard.

Fuck nutrition bro it's all about the flavaa

Then why do low/no-carbers die younger?

> Meta-analysis of 272,216 subjects studied for diet and mortality reported that the risk of “all-cause” mortality in those responding that they followed a low-carbohydrate diet was approximately 30% higher than other subjects.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23372809

> Harvard School of Public Health studied over 4,000 men and women who had survived a heart attack. Those eating a lower carbohydrate diet higher in animal protein and fat was associated with a higher risk of all-cause and cardiovascular mortality.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25246449

> Analysis of over 900 elderly Swedish men, a Mediterranean diet pattern reduced mortality while a carbohydrate restricted diet was associated with a 20–40% increase in all-cause and cardiovascular mortality respectively.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20826627

> Analysis of nearly 130,000 subjects followed by the Harvard School of Public Health, subjects following an low carbohydrate diet had increase in all-cause, cardiovascular and cancer mortality.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20820038

> In a series of type 1 diabetics, a higher protein and fat diet was associated with more heart artery calcification, a marker of atherosclerosis, while a higher carbohydrate based diet was associated with a lower burden of artery calcification.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19219420

> Research group of over 42,000 Swedish women, respondents with a dietary pattern of higher protein and low-carbohydrate was associated with higher all-cause and cardiovascular mortality.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17391111

> Greek population of nearly 23,000 subjects, those following a low-carbohydrate and higher protein diet had higher all-cause, cardiovascular and cancer mortality.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17136037

Y'all seriously missing out if y'all don't fuck around with overnight oats recipes. Buy like 6 mason jars and make all 6 at once. Blam, you got breakfast for 6 days in a row and all you had to do was pour shit into a glass and throw it in the fridge. Pinterest has a fuckton of recipes under 600 calories. I'd stay way from the pumpkin/cinnamon ones. They get old pretty fast.

If you're real lazy and just want to make something quick every morning, just mix a cup of oatmeal with a scoop of whey protein with milk or almond milk. Toss that shit in the microwave for 3 minutes and add some splenda and its dank. Easy 500 calories for breakfast.

It's best to not argue with keto/carnivore cucks. They are literally brainwashed into thinking it's the ultimate diet because they dropped 15 pounds of water over a week on the diet

Attached: 29280807CA0944BD95E010DB03EE15BE.jpg (1500x1500, 313K)

>full of toxins and anti nutrients
FB mom group tier science

>carnitard pushing for dairy products as the only acceptable breakfast

Ladies and gentlemen, a vegan.
Oats used to be prepared thoroughly before being eaten traditionally, take a guess why that was the case.
All foods that need conscious and thorough processing have compounds in them that negatively impact our digestion.

Carnivore diet guidelines I have seen includes eggs and dairy

>simmering overnight

Carcinogens =/= gains user rip in peice

I cba reading any other post, because they're probably wrong. Just use milk instead of water and stop being a pussy.

You can do this without sugar FYI
This guy is just a fatty