Can you still get social gains from lifting at 5'4 or is my body just a lost cause?

can you still get social gains from lifting at 5'4 or is my body just a lost cause?

Attached: 1551404908249.jpg (712x671, 30K)

bmup

absolutely you can, one of my best friends did this, went from pudgy nerd body short dude to in shape short dude (not even ripped or anything just in decent shape) he's currently dating a cutie. Any Improvement helps user. Height does help for sure but its less important that fit makes it out to be.

Sometimes life is a long game. I was a nerd who lost his virginity at 25. since then I've learned how to be not a weirdo/actually present myself and now have a fun sex life. (29 now and looking forward to the future). More to life than sex but it is a easy example of becoming a more functional human.

how short was he

Yeah, you have to develop some charisma tho, cause as much as it sucks, girls don’t like short guys unless they have something to offer, like a good sense of humour, or a massive shlong

im so uncharismatic because my depressive beta tendencies have permeated into every crack of my being, that i cant even fake it anymore. doesnt help that image boards have completely fucked my sense of humor, normie memes fall flat on me

Attached: 1551733530396.jpg (400x300, 32K)

5'9

I am 24 and 5'4 and have gone from skinny to jacked. The sad reality for us is that your height is numero uno for having any chance with them.

What you lack is SIZE you make up for in SPEED never forget that.

Attached: 1566719679233.png (670x578, 345K)

Are you colombian or ecuadorian?

have an indian climbing buddy that's about 5'4'' with a cute 5'2'' singapore girlfriend
he looks ok (for his height)
very religious, christian, strong willed guy
he's doing fine

Imagine how a woman feels. Imagine how soft and warm her skin feels. Imagine the sweet smell of her perfume. Imagine her tenderly pressing her soft lips against yours. Imagine her letting you get on top of her and insert your cock inside her, softly moaning as it slides in. Imagine the walls of her tight, warm ****** wrapped around every inch of your cock. Imagine her breathing getting heavier with every thrust. Imagine her wrapping her arms and legs around you, holding you as close as she possibly can and begging you to come inside her as you release every ounce of your ****** into her. Then imagine the feeling of pure satisfaction and peace that comes afterwards, and looking beside you to see a person that cares about you and has accepted you in the most intimate way possible. You will never get to experience this because your skeleton is too small or the bones in your face are not the proper shape. Have a nice day.

5'9 is not short, retard. not tall, but certainly not short.

>t. smut writer who's never had sex

You can but it will take a lot of work. I have a friend who is 5'5 and gets puss because he is the fastest guy in my town. He has the stamina of a marathon runner and the speed of a cheetah. Getting jacked would definitely help you but if I were you I would focus more on cardio. Think about it like this, its pretty impressive if you can bench 250lbs but its staggering if you can run a 4-5 minute mile

you are a nigger that doesn't deserve to make it

Attached: 1566503774669.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

>taller than me

damn why did you have to destroy OP like that lmao

fucking gold

that’s it im killing myself

When short guys get jacked its super obvious that they're just coping/compensating
Accept your fate

>tfw anons are falling for that pasta
kek