Just lift bro

>Just lift bro.

Attached: 1567046635183.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

true-natural-bodybuilding.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Played college ball you know.

Lel, what kind of faggot keeps posting this pic? The Senator would have no trouble getting a gf.

NANO

at some cushy ivy league school

MACHINES

coulda gone pro if he hadn't joined the navy

SON!!!

Attached: 200% mad.jpg (497x732, 42K)

If guy on right removes his glasses and takes a pic outside that looks like he's being social, he will literally have pussy throwing itself at him on tinder.

I'd unironicaly rather be the guy on the right. The other dude looks like a pussy faggot

TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS

>narrow shoulders
>faggy clothing
>retarded zoomer hair
vs
>NANO
>MACHINES

Any real woman over the age of 18 would prefer right. If she prefers left shes prob an undesirable art hoe

Attached: DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR.jpg (902x523, 118K)

Dude on the right looks like Petro Savastanno, fucking badass.

based

10/10

STANDING HERE

Attached: 1556992771877.jpg (1110x715, 197K)

>dude right looks pathetic I bet he can't get any girl

You reek of being underage. Also the guy on the left is one hit. You wouldn't dare to talk shit to the guy on the right.

Hell yeah

Dude on the right would unironically get more pussy at the club. Pretty boy could pull some art hoe, but he's too skinny to go out and get pic related. Big dude would shove him around on the dance floor and women would see that he's stronger. Having a good face is helpful, but you need to have size and presence to mog other men.

Attached: 1dbeea42b1ad1d56d0517b63ee9d452d81df2de5e0e2ed0eb40eb652c31b0dbf.jpg (1080x1273, 116K)

Do not let the incels poison your brain

Gotta make another thread on /tv/

Also the dude on the left is officially gay

finally some good Jow Forums OC

Fuck I never realized I want to look like the senator now

>Could have gone pro if didn't joined the NAVY
true-natural-bodybuilding.com/index.html

That cope is just hilarious.

I'm 6'0 170lbs with a kinda pretty boy face. If I was coping I would be agreeing with you. I can pull chicks, but not as much as a guy with a larger, more imposing frame. Face is one part of the equation. Height and frame are the other parts. Guy on left has 1/3, guy on the right has 2/3, and his face isn't even bad, if he had a little less fat on the cheeks he'd be a slayer..

Nah dude you're still coping and here's why. You assume that height and frame matter just as much as face. They don't because face is 10x as important. I guarantee you that the guy on the left pulls way more chicks and much hotter ones than the gymcel cuck on the right. The reason is because he simply looks way better facially. If you'd argue that a dude with a similar face as the guy on the left but with the same build as the guy on the right would have more success with women then I'd agree with you. The dude on the right could never be a slayer with those cuck eyes, recessed maxilla and monkey lips. Left guy mogs him to alpha centauri and back despite his shitty frame.

>saying recessed maxilla unironically
incel

god i wish i was the guy on the right
>tfw you will never be the IRL senator

>pointing out facts makes you an incel
Not everyone is an incel just because they're redpilled about looks.

>DON'T

generally people who say maxilla on the internet are completely disconnected from the real world

Dude on the right shouldn't wear glasses and that retarded haircut. Either shave it shorter or grow it out.

There’s not really anything wrong with right’s face. Just needs his hair to be longer, an eyebrow trim, and to swap the glasses for contacts.

Right looks better though. Left looks like a little girl with a beard and probably acts like a major faggot

How would you know that? Have you ever met one?

>How would you know that?
because i see what they post.
>Have you ever met one?
IRL? no because they have no social lives. i would have to break into their rooms.

Not sure why this thread needs to be made (that's a lie, I know it's just a bored shitposter).

Even if the guy in the right doesn't have a pretty face, he looks better than if he had the same face with a skinnyfat body. Getting Jow Forums is about improving yourself and he has a great body. As far as facial appearances go all he can do is play around with his glasses and beard/hair, but that might not make a big difference. Either way he's not even a bad looking guy and he's put way more work into himself than the faggot on the left.

>Not sure why this thread needs to be made
so incels can justify to themselves that they do nothing to self-improve.
thats literally it.

on top of being retarded because the maxilla cannot be recessed it's the mandible that can be recessed
the maxilla is the upper jaw
fucking latinlets

>FUCK

Based. Only correct answer.

Attached: Senator_Armstrong.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>WITH

Lol incel cope

>THE FORMULA

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_bc387706-64e9-11e8-9092-dbb5f656af2a.jpg (685x385, 39K)

YOU CAN'T HURT ME JACK

NICE KNIFE

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: EC67540A-A667-4558-A294-3EF888954891.gif (500x220, 850K)

brutal

What in the fuck are you even talking about, dude. Picture the right guy without glasses, grown out hair and maybe a stubble and he'd look 10x better.
Besides what's your goal anyways. To discourage people from lifting? Right guy looks infinitely better, and prob gets more pussy compared to if he was DYEL, and guy on the left would also improve one hundred-fold if he were to pick up some weights.
Besides lifting makes you happy. You should try it.

>tfw hate that you ruined it, but still kek'd
Fuck you

I regularly lift, faggit. I'm just calling out the retarded copers who believe that body > face and think they can gymcel their way into becoming slayers. One should lift regardless but let's not be delusional about it.

>beach boys
>ruined it
not possible m8