If you get to do only one exercise which one would it be and why is it squats?

If you get to do only one exercise which one would it be and why is it squats?

Attached: 1547867897143.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Its not, it would be the burpee

why squat when I could do power cleans and work on almost every muscle in one go

One exercise? Guess I'd do a power clean & press since that would just about work every muscle.

i like how the bar isn't even touching her

Attached: lol.png (337x696, 206K)

Deeper, faggot.

Push-ups. Requires no equipment, a million variations, works all the most important muscles for aesthetics, practically zero injury risk.

If I only had one excercise I would have to choose something that targets a lot so either a push-up variation or pull-ups while holding a leg raise.

Clean and jerk

Could be anything supersetted with another exercise which also gets supersetted.
Run a train of 10 different lifts and chain them together as a superset so it only counts as one exercise.
>t. not a lawyer

Attached: 1520228672552.jpg (1200x1694, 241K)

Already am, uphill running every after 1-2 day rest

>works all the most important muscles for aesthetics

> No Neck
> No back

DYEL

Deadlift.
>Chance of great injury
>Heavy weight
>Useful movement
>VERY Exhausting so it is a good burn
>Lots of muscle groups
No downsides.

L-sit pull ups

I never understand the point in these threads,
is it to weed out consensus on a favourite movement?
is it to see what people would respond to some insane hypothetical? what circumstances would someone have to be where they have access to a barbell or machines but can only do that one machine? gun to the head that they can only do 1 exercise?
is it to see which exercise should be priority in their program?
what exercise is the biggest meme?
someone explain

Bench. Purely cause it’s my favorite and no practical reason at all.

Attached: 9B26392E-02AF-49DF-906A-C0A5FAB1C098.jpg (798x458, 234K)

It's the bb row for me. I'm really digging it, for some reason.

WRONG it would be the SNATCH

>not clean and jerk

Wait...do you rest the bar on your upper back or something???

>mfw I'm not flexible enough in my ankles and cant either squat or deadlift properly

Attached: Crying cat.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

i usually clean AFTER jerking :^)

This, how can I improve this shit?

>he cheats by resting the bar on his back
KEK, this is the kind of people bragging about their lifts on Jow Forums

I have some scar tissue from an old injury in my right ankle and my mobility is practically nonexistent, even after doing squats for multiple years.
Keeping my upper body as upright as possible (T-spine mobility) has helped me tremendously for some reason.
Try goblet squats with your upper back as upright as possible, maybe it'll help.
Also, try weightlifting shoes.

Good luck, my mobility impaired brethren.

And as for DL, have you tried the Rippetoe setup? I think that's what did the trick for me.

Not sure if you've ever tried squatting with weight, or if you're just trying out air squats, but I don't have the ankle mobility for air squats either. As soon as I squat like 40 kg, I can manage just fine.

i havent done ĺegs this summer.
i havent done squats in my life.
why?
cuz im not a gay that wants other gays to be attracted to my ass and thighs. ive done nothing but chest shoulders arms and a bit of back and becauae im not wasting time on gay squats i can focus on things that truly matte
r

Do legs so you can lift girls in the air and fuck them with their legs wrapped around you. With your twig legs, you would snap, both of you would fall to the floor and you'd have to watch as the paramedics took turns on your girl.

She would wheel you around in your wheelchair whilst telling you about how she likes to get fucked by guys with huge hammys and quads.

At least you can shitpost

Deadlifts are probably the best exercise for a whole body workout. Dont use mixed grip

The single most important thing to train these days is lower back and core in general. So it's diddy or romanian diddy for me.

Attached: 20190829_085750.jpg (1280x604, 192K)

You dont lift then, fagit

Its because its a fun thread you autismo supremo