/stacy/ - Stacy General

Thread for Stacies and girls who want to become Stacies (trannies go to )
Has anyone her had breast implants or jawline surgery? Most assertiveness guides online are aimed at men, are there any for women?
I already have light eyes, but can you wear colored contacts daily like regular contacts?

youtube.com/watch?v=t3--uqTarXA

Attached: 589E1DB4-050C-43B0-861D-E11220AC74FB.jpg (680x1024, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gQ3SlrAcuo
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

>Stacies

Attached: 1341.jpg (1920x1280, 767K)

implants always look disgusting and ruin a woman's looks.

What is the Stacy equivalent to what Brad is to Chad?

>breast implants
Why?

Are the coomposters sleeping?

Literally no point in looksmaxxing, reality is in the genes

>stacy
>surgery
>exercise

Nope.
Stacies are born. They don't ever wear makeup, and their beauty is far too perfect to be replicated by surgery. Keep on coping subhumans.

Also the girl in OP pic is ugly, and big tits are only good for sex.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x225, 825K)

damn i want a jaw reduction/shaving as well and a nose job (madison beers nose is perfection) but breast implants just sound so annoying to maintain plus when ur old they look disgusting

most guys agree small natural tits are better than bigger ones with implants and also people care more about ass than tits

Attached: stephanie seymour6h.jpg (385x499, 39K)

Becky

I think it's just one very dedicated and autistic user.

>>>/facebook/ >>>/instagram/
Do I need to spam gore or will you go willingly?

>boob job
When I started taking BC pills my boobs grew. I have As, and throughout my whole life I thought bigger boobs would look better on me, but I never considered a boob job. However, when they grew I hated it. It didn't look like me, it looked less elegant. Thank god they went back to how they were.

>contacts
Considering this just to see how more attractive it'll make me but I probably won't regularly wear them, again it'll feel fake and I'll probably get depressed if I look much better than I normally do

OOOOOH TITS.... THAT CAN ONLY MEAN .... AHH .. HYYLLLHLULUUHHHGGG... IM

COOOOMIIIIIIIIIING

>gf is called becky
>blonde
>blue eyes
>lifts
I am having sex with girl Brad

>gut
Yea no

She's crunched up though.
Isn't that the virgin equivalent?
Kacy?

Post before and after to get judged. It could be that they look wrong because you're not used to them

>breast implants
Fake tits automatically make you a whore, and spending any less that 5 grand will make you look like a barbie doll.

Don't get fake tits, don't do anavar. Read a book and eat a caloric deficit retard.

Attached: 1530073394836.jpg (491x491, 68K)

I never took photos because I was also more bloated and feeling insecure. They grew to about C cups, what I deemed as "perfect"

>It could be that they look wrong because you're not used to them
Perhaps. I'm glad it happened though, now at least I'm happy with my boobs

based and redpilled

never get implants, either get a fat transfer or accept your chestlet status. If you get implants your breasts will only look good with clothing on.

Initially, it meant femcel, but it has transformed into meaning Brad.

>jus b urself, boys love nice smart girls ;)
listen to yourself

That's because a "femcel" can still have similar opportunities to a Brad. Still, Stacy is the top bitch and the Brad equivalent would be her second. Becky is just part of the crew at best, and even then she's only there to make the others look even better in comparison.

women can get to stacy tier with a bit of effort. wish it was that easy for average men

Gore

Do do anavar you seething retard

>She's crunched up though
no

Attached: 1567067584759.jpg (618x1200, 162K)

>ugly
You might not find her hot, but she isn't ugly by any stretch of the imagination.

They’re coomiingggggg

Stacy is literally just a slut that spreads her legs wherever she goes. It’s not something idealize unlike Chad, who actually needs to do work

Who is she even? I see her all over fit

>Who is she even
Nobody
There's one guy that constantly posts that hoe and he's probably one of those two who are forcing the "coom" meme. Just ignore that fag and that 5/10 he's spamming

Can you even use image search? Just did, her name is Natalie Austin

Natalie Austin

Can i get a rating on this Stacy?

Attached: 1320600134609.jpg (925x700, 226K)

Just someone who modelled for zishy.

Women can't really change their sexual market value since most of it is derived from their looks. However they are born with higher SMV than men. Men are born with lower SMV in general but their SMV is a lot more malleable since men's SMV is derived from variety of factors, not only looks.

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 37K)

i was waiting for this, based

T H I C C stacy

Attached: 1566253091279.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

body 4,5/5
face 3/5 basic bitch makeup and hair
imo

This is so fucking dumb.

According to this graph a man who is approximately 50 years old would have the same "SMV" as a 15 year old girl or a 30 year old woman?

I have three very sincere questions:
1. Do you actually believe in this?
2. Do you, and be honest, have a working social life that isn't just your 1 or 2 weird male friends?
3. If you, said yes to both, are you living a weird double life online where you buy into strange narratives such as what this graph is indicating?

> Honey, when are you going to meet my parents ?
I thought we were serious..

Attached: DolphlundgrenIdaLundgren.jpg (750x937, 144K)

Post gf

You're misunderstanding. Unintelligent women, with breast implants and no interests are only going to appeal to guys looking for someone to fuck.
The kind of women that the kind of men you want to date are interested in are beautiful, intelligent (not necessarily in the STEM sense) and kind. Not self professed "nice smart girls". It's think kind of woman you want to support you in your endeavours and raise children with.

Women will talk about the most trivial things and vent about the most uninteresting things that mightve registered around their brain on a walk outside the house no matter how "intelligent" they are.

Attached: tippss.jpg (800x450, 52K)

>lmao just wait for some used up dick that rode the cunt carrousel, you canraise his kids and take care of him when he’s done having fun with Stacy ;)

That's the perfect amount of bodyfat, mate. Peak fertility

Attached: 1566775274368.jpg (2186x3280, 3.72M)

> Daddy should arrive any minute now, he said he was caught in traffic after gym..

Why is your hand so wet? you're shaking, Honey ?

Attached: IdaLundgren.jpg (1080x1350, 201K)

The phenomena is true but this chart is absolutely retarded. Presenting data taken of Rollo's ass in the way suggesting that it's based on some research not his limited anecdotal experience. Litearally a graph in paint would be better to convey this idea as it wouldn't cause a legion of autists studying the chart like some astronomical data to see when they'll peak and for how long maintain their value. is right

t. engineer

People are like that in general, not that I mind it too much. That said if you have the social skill to guide the conversation towards something you both find interesting, you won't have that problem.
Note that I said support rather than "take care of" and they're both of your children, raised by both of you. I'm not telling you to wait, I telling you not to be a shit person if you want to be appealing.

That is a weirdass body

>t. So.iboys

Attached: angrysoyboys.png (231x218, 9K)

>men peaking at 36
Kek

Come on, men age better than women but they are not more attractive at 36. pure cope. everyone looks like shit when they age, get used to it. non your wrinkles and silver hair doesn't make you look sophisticated.

Maybe the fag gave up on forcing his epic new wojak face because nobody was joining in

Attached: 1563214398813.png (943x720, 591K)

The graph is ass, but is it hard to believe that the amount of 25 year old girls that would date a 50 year old man is the same as the number of 25 year old guys that would date a 15 year old girl?

"muh social skills"
"guiding the conversation to greater heights"

you havent had a gf in years, have you ?
if a woman picks up a topic and youll derail it, youll make her feel unimportant and that you cant listen no matter how simple the conversation mightve been.

women are sentimental and emotionally driven creatures no matter how "refined" tastes and social status or higher standards among workplaces has got you far with a silver tongue

men seeking that "intelligent" conversation from a woman is pure bs

Attached: Anna-Matthews-Ass-1.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

kek

Who's she and how is she relevant?
You're probs trolling but let me again stress the point that I agree that women loose their SMV in mid 20s whereas men peak later. This doesn't change the fact that this chart is retarded.

>haha let's replace Chad with Stacey that makes an accurate representation of the current dating/hookup culture!
Doesn't work both way cunt. Men actually have to work to get any

Attached: 1560679799313.jpg (590x550, 53K)

That's a graph on sexual market value, which consists of other things from appearance like status and social skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gQ3SlrAcuo

This is 100% not based on physical attractiveness though, in almost all cases. When anyone dates someone twice their age you can almost be sure there's elements of:

- Uneven power structures, social or financially speaking
- Mental disorders
- Emotional immaturity

The above is not a complete list, and all of them apply to both people in that relationship.

I would guess that the reason why you see more women than men dating people twice their age group is due to the financial success that a lot more men can enjoy at that age than what women can due to societal reasons.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cope

If you sincerely believe that this graph becomes more and not less stupid when factoring in these things you are mega retarded.

>financial success that a lot more men can enjoy at that age than what women can due to societal reasons
>due to societal reasons
Lmfao. No, it's due to biological reasons you fucking beta.

I fucked that sentence up. I meant the opposite. Basically, if you add more compounding factors, other than physical attraction the graph becomes dumber.

Lmao, I didn't realize it's his daughter. Cute offspring then
Sure mate, but this is not as prevalent as the chart tries to make it.

Oh boy I can smell the soi all the way here

Attached: 01BF9AEA-25E5-4204-98A3-F76725189DA2.jpg (640x591, 96K)

10/10 honestly.

I hope you realize you are arguing my point and are against to a certain population of males 15 year olds are attractive and worth the immaturity

and to a certain population 50 year old dudes financial achievements and stability outweigh their appearance

In the case I was referring to, where they're persistently talking about trivial crap, moving a conversation somewhere else is perfectly acceptable. That's not the same as them picking up a topic and you immediately derailing it.
Besides, you're exaggerating, women are socially perceptive, and aware that they're rambling/venting. Of course, there are women who lack this, but just don't date those women.
I'm not suggesting that you should expect the same views and kind of "intelligent" conversation you have with your friends with your girlfriend. But insight, and an enjoyable conversation on a topic, certainly.

Small high quality implants for small tits aren't bad. Many celebs do it and it looks good. A->B or B->C

Ewww

At 36 as a man you should have taken care of yourself, become established and are wise to the world. I'm sorry this upsets you, but "girls mature faster than boys" is common knowledge. Both get a 10 year window, it just starts sooner for women and they're more likely to squander it

Small are better unless your a literal washing board level chestlet

This type of fat is only ok if youve already had 2 kids

High maintenance/10

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAHHHH OOOUGGHHHH MOOOOAORORRRRRRRRRR I AM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINGG!!!

Attached: 1567017633685.png (2408x1996, 326K)

Why Stacies don't have a discord channel? That could be better than a thread in a mostly men anonymous chat

Attached: 1566492392807.jpg (2009x750, 959K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

that middle one looks like my year 11 maths teacher

Attached: 1565201076715s.jpg (125x110, 2K)

Attached: 1567016359323.jpg (400x660, 59K)

By the way, the woman in the OP is 34 years old. Successful and rich. If you take care of yourself (most women don't and wonder wtf is happening when they reach 25), and work on your skills you can avoid that sharp drop.

>angel skull
>pale skin
>green eyes
>black hair
BUT
>shitty jawline
>shitty skin

The skin can be improved, but what about the jawline? I'm really insecure about it desu. Should I take the suregry pill?

Attached: E27DA20F-7AFA-4373-9AA3-AA99E70CAA24.png (500x300, 42K)

How is your jawline shitty? Too long, short, square, round, what?

I improved my jawline (used to be soft and round) by chewing a lot of gum and losing weight. Makes my face 10x prettier.

yeah, mine's too round too, but also short
>chewing a lot of gum and losing weight
I do chew gum, and I'm not overweight either. I'm 65kg at 175. How fucking thin do I have to be in order for it to be visible?

Attached: 1489104880758.jpg (960x960, 191K)

>wall paper
>Asian Boy and Asian girl pair
>nigger boy and white girl pair

we really need to remove the (((parasites))) from our society. fuck me

Lmao, as if all guys were fuckbois. Just look for the right one, not everyone enjoys fucking 12 roasties a week.

>SMV

Attached: 1566881523681.png (500x610, 31K)

why is this shit so funny

Attached: Jane fonda jane.jpg (405x600, 68K)

>projecting your fetishes onto children
Fuck off fag.