Love handles/hip dips

what are the best Jow Forums approved exercises for females to get rid of hip dips/love handles? pic unrelated

Attached: hip dips.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Given that love handles are 100% fat I'd say fork putdowns and table pushaways.

This

Why would you want to get rid of those?

i dont like them. im not fat or anything but they just make my body look weird and disproportionate :/
inb4 post body its similar to pic related but more toned

Well... post body. Post caloric intake starts too because your live handles are a result of nutrition and not of the wrong exercises.

Baby girl let me fuck you
Post that kik my slut
Ill prolapse that pussy you'll need a holocaustomy bag baby
Because that ass will be left so raw and dry
Like minge and um flaky ashes and idk.
I want sex and feces in my mouth.
You should first work on your diet. No excuses, something is off about it.
Make grilled or baked chicken a staple of it. Get greens.
Go workout.
Yes, upper body too.
No lifting wont turn you into she hulk over night. You wont get "too muscular".
"Tone" and "fat targeting" isnt real.
Simply eat better and exercise frequently and you will see improvements on your cumslut dumpster body.
Now come over here and make me suffocate by clogging my throat with your hot steamy dog shit you have in your ass.
Shove the biggest stilleto you got into my dickhole. Stretch me out.
Also remember to get plenty of rest. You grow in your sleep. Stay hydrated. Dont be afraid of carbs.
Get a fucking nail. Nail my dick onto a 4×4. Crucify my cock. Ill die for my sins.
I already have stigmata; my dick hole leaks the blood of Gods children.
Sip its like wine.
Also fats are fine. Keep your sodium intake constant. Your body will regulate it. Be consistent.
Progress will come.
Now make me cum bitch.
Do it.
Shove your arm up my ass. I want to see my stomach push forward. Make me look like a pregnant catholic whore.
Shove the hook end of an umbrella up your pussyhole. Stroke that big umbrella dong. Shove it up my ass. Deep. I cant take it.
Now open it. Pull it out.
I want to suffer.
God weeps.
My penis hole weeps the semetic tears of our Lord.
I detach the penis.
Ouroborous.
Do you understand? Can you even comprehend the intricacies I speak, slut?
Brocolli is good for fiber but you can swap for brussel sprouts if you prefer. Yes cheese is fine. So is hot sauce. Remember, protein.
Working out is breaking your body down. We recover. Come back stronger.
You'll do well.
Let me puke into your pussyhole

dont do it baby, you're perfect the way you are!

You hear me baby girl? PERFECT

Attached: 1566971533190.png (632x650, 99K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1566255357848.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Sweetheart please do me the favor of penetrating your virgin anus with your favorite hairbrush. The handle near replicates the girth of mammalian penis.
I know you desire the beastly penis.
I am the beast. Before you stands the beast.
Feast your eyes, darling baby girl.
I am the mighty minotaur.
As you can see im currently on ppl.
See ppl is push pull legs/pull push legs.
Since you are a beginner i rec you workout 3 days a week. Full body.
Learn the ropes. You can eventually begin a split.
Try things.
A big issue is people not having a plan. They get discouraged. Bored in the gym after aimlessly trying every machine.
Pick a few staples of a women workout lol like cooking and sucking donkey cock
And do your good girls we need that panucci pertucci nice and tight.
I love a girl with a strong back.
Tells me she can sustain my farm should i treat her as my trusty sow. I will milk you.
Can you post your panties? Your tushy?
I need to infer how much work you'll need. I must cum as well.

Hip dips and love handles aren't close to the same thing.

Hip Dips, or violin hips, are largely a result of body type so there's not much be done about that. There are some exercises you could do to increase the mass of the muscles in the area to round it out but it'd be a lot of work for hardly a guarantee.

Spare tire/muffin top, love handles though, it's all fat so you'd benefit from lowering overall bodyfat

Attached: Hip-Dip.png (496x294, 100K)

spot fat reduction doesn't work (unless you get a meat cleaver and chop of bits of yourself)

loose the body fat until those fat pockets are small again

just do CICO and a bit of cardio and STICK TO IT and you'll be good

that's what works for bingo flaps, guts, gunts, moobs, men, women, children, grandpas, 600 lbs monstrosities and 6%BF shredded as fuck basterds who wanna get veins poppin in their glutes

Fpbp

The way you layer sound advice between mounds of terrifying degeneracy to create such a beautiful masterpiece is true art.

Also...
>Holocaustamy bag

Top kek

I must commend you on your choice of profile pics; they really advertise your biological prowess. Your voluptuous figure, along with your fair complexion, tells me that you are healthy, and therefore would make a great choice for a breeding partner. I must ask though: How would you rate your ability to climb trees? I ask because, in the off chance a ground predator were to loom the horizon we could both escape via the trees without me having to risk my life in an attempt to defend you from said predator. If my instincts are correct, then I believe a biological pairing between us may be a practical and mutually benefitting affair. Would you be available for some light discourse?
That is very good to know, since I could not possibly fathom being with a girl who cannot climb trees. This is going splendid so far. How would you rate your abilities is combat?
Its rather difficult to say at this point, but I envisioned myself shooting things into enclosed spaces.

Attached: A4E1CAD6-70F8-4BAF-952F-7E04A7797F61.jpg (195x195, 20K)

Attached: into le.jpg (750x750, 213K)

Hip dip is genetic you can't change it maybe losing weight would help a bit but that's about it.
Love handle is fat, so diet.
Read the fucking sticky.

Please tell me this isn't pasta.

Attached: 1566686613418.png (246x200, 12K)

Hip dips are there because of your pelvis and hip bones ya ding dong. Unless you get a machete and chop your bones off there's really not much you can do about it. I think it looks attractive desu

>Gunt

What is?

Attached: 1b958c5668f908c2e1aaa50040121998.jpg (440x608, 38K)

post body

To get rid of love handles you have to LOSE fat
To get rid of """hip dips"""" you have to GAIN fat (or SS your legs and look like a t-rex)

he already did

I'm on mobile if someone could screen shot this I would appreciate it.

well what you need to do is... AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHGHH I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMOREEEEEE

IM FOKIN COOOOOOCCCOOOOOOOMMMIN!!!