What does your ideal girl look like Jow Forums?

what does your ideal girl look like Jow Forums?

Unironically pic related

Attached: 15E5CBD5-22D5-4490-BCF3-1EA442DBD20B.jpg (750x1334, 222K)

Why is he so ugly?

She's gonna get neck problems

>get gf
>break up partially cause shes a tad fat (seems to be working on losing it)
>otherwise all around pretty good, not a dumb leftist whore, goes to church on occasion
>unsure if I should try and find something better or get back with her

Really conflicted because I could get a better looking gf but I don't want to get some disloyal whore. This is my first serious gf since highschool I'm 23 now. Maybe I'm just biased to making this one work because I already have all the effort in.

This thread

Attached: 1566942466732.png (216x261, 35K)

>Having A diaper fetish
Huuuh.
Okay dude.

a dyel struggling with

>This uggo 2/10 probably has 50 massages a day from thirsty low standards guys

Don't blame women after this

the only advice I can give you is that, you want a woman who will cook and clean and do laundry. My wife is pretty, I think I could of gotten a hotter wife. However they would be too entitled and would not do the wifely stuff.

Is this the fake crossfit plates meme again? I somehow really doubt she's pulling 365lbs, even if it's off those boxes.

>>unsure if I should try and find something better or get back with her
If you're unsure then in the long run it won't be for you. Let her go, find someone new.

that's such a horrible photo why the fuck would she choose that

Do you think hookup with her will be easier than with the average girl?

with girls like OPs pic, no, and only because most girls with "special hobbies" think they're superior to everybody & will only be interested in guys that excel at the hobbies their good at

most lifting chicks I know will ONLY date/fuck jacked guys that can bench at least 275 for reps

average girls? just be in shape, have a good haircut, and you'll find an average girl that will settle for you

lifting girls? unless you're jacked & strong as fuck, good luck man

average girls -> average guys

lifting girls -> above average lifters

at least from my experience

user do you live in Humboldt county California???

>Woman like this still probably won't like/disgusted to dominate and throw you around after you fucked her senseless while she called you fucked up names

Where is the equality? Most women are the egoistic sex at least in bed, men usually have richer fantasies but always end up pleasing the women desires 95% of the times.

That's what a woman has to look like to like """""heavy""""" (relative to someone hwo has never lifted). Hence why strength training for women is retarded. Its like if men focused on breastfeeding, it's just retarded.

Attached: Morgan-Rose-Moroney.02.jpg (850x1062, 354K)

But the average girl probably get approached far more than this buff chick. Are you sure you're talking about girls like pic related and not the usual lean fit instagram thot?

The outside plate says 25 lbs at least

Kek at every person’s reaction in the background

Do you think this photo is legit, Jow Forums?

Attached: fostekew-lst360211.jpg (620x419, 52K)

COOOOMMING

Attached: 3214123412134.webm (640x480, 1.86M)

>Straps and a picture for a 365 high block pull.

Just lmao at being a woman.

How do i stop my gf from being a thot

Attached: IMG-20171006-WA0012.jpg (720x1280, 214K)

i am 35 and did this, dropped her cuz got slightly fat; now i'm terribly rekt sad and generally want to kms, even after fuckin other girls. be careful with your decisions user, tho you are much younger then i am and have time to make it.

>man strength=women strength

Something like this unironically

Attached: 1566831300474.png (463x591, 74K)

Your gf is honestly butters

You don't need to

kek

>Unironically pic related
But societal and social norms mean I never would.

Attached: wlximgk3k7i31.jpg (1022x768, 69K)

You still have time as well. My father got married at 35, and one of my uncles got married at 55 and still had a kid...

He-hey guys I'm on nofap day 0.75 and I'm already feeling the
>SUPERPOWERS
For example this morning I woke up and manage to look at my mum's eyes for 12 attoseconds while she was preparing my toasts.
Also I have realised how girls start to mire me, I went to grab some lunch and the qt3.14 cashier there was like, err, talking to me.
>It'll be 5.75€
I spilled spaghetti after that, but she was clearly hitting on me, am I rite?

W-we all are gonna make it bros, just don't ever touch your wee wee and remember: all women are objects of sexual desire!

PS: Is buttfucking your bro breaking nofap? I don't think I can stand another 0.25 days, I think I'm on a flatline here...

Attached: (((you))).jpg (700x734, 231K)

These are the only kinds of girls that try to match with me

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-082904.jpg (1080x1920, 683K)

This is a hardcore s'oy post. Imagine thinking women dont want to be fucked like a whore

>I don't want a disloyal whore
>but I'm thinking about being disloyal

Not a joke

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-082857.jpg (1080x1920, 652K)

Don't settle with somebody you are not sure you love. Avoid mutual harm and bringing to this world unloved children.

She looks like a filthy cunt you should use her for the slampig that she is and then never talk to her again.

>her

My standards aren't that low

It's genuinely a she just incredibly ugly, other photos on the profile. Didn't screenshot then unfortunately

Fuck no.
>thin and short bar but no bend
>completely relaxed muscles

>blocks
I only just now noticed that. I thought it was impressive for a woman until I saw the blocks

Lmfaoo

London

Which one of you knocked her up

Attached: C8227FC5-4732-4BDB-984F-0D10A445003C.jpg (750x1069, 636K)

A woman posted this, you can tell

Fuck yeah Humboldt missed that place. Women there needed to have their egos taken down a couple notches though. 6/10s thought they were 10s because of the small population

I wish it was me, who unloaded his balls into her warm pink vagina while sicking on those tight juicy titties.

>Jow Forums
>having sex

Attached: 1507642103469.png (638x675, 300K)

>he cant rep 275.

God I always forget how pathetic most of fit it impressed by 1/2/3/4 and lucky to look like a skeleton.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-134537_Instagram.jpg (1059x713, 338K)

Attached: Mm80789.webm (800x600, 2.46M)

>>>>>Block pulls

Attached: 1566465504370.jpg (466x297, 18K)

hnnngg

Help me decide, Jow Forums.

6/10 5'4" Irish childhood friend with massive crush on me

or 8/10 6'4" Aryan athletic qt, but her brother has Downs and I"m afraid of having a retarded kid

This made me hard. Thank you.

Brehs

Easy choice. The 6/10 will give you manlet children, and irish is one of the worst European ethnicities, nobody likes them.
The 8/10 will give you tall, healthy, Aryan kids. Often times down syndrome or other defects are because either of the parents weren't in shape or they were old, which isn't the case for either of you. Have 6+ kids, not only are you spreading both of your good genetics, but you're also making sure your future wife is too busy with the kiddos to cheat on you.

Attached: 1567094133164.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

What height are you because if your gf is taller than you there is no point in being alive

Imagine thinking of women only as sperm receptacles. What truly sad individuals you are

I feel you man. I spent a month in San Diego and I missed this place so much. Super glad to be back. I honestly don't understand why the depression rates are so high up here though.

6'5"

Attached: 511 girl.webm (640x640, 2.79M)

Objectively false it's fucking awesome

She's adorable.

IIIII'MMMMM COOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIINNNMNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHNNNNGGGGGHHH

you sound like a bitch

Are you having a stroke?

OH DAMN !
go into settings and change the box that says looking for
Try using human female in that box
See if that fixes the issue user

I"s that babys pappy !

she's fat
all fat women are ugly

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-194114_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 803K)

>girls

short girls BEST GIRLS

It's a status indicator, it means you're doing something very right

My wife

Attached: E7FEDF83-28A5-405D-BEA9-E588C7D01F95.jpg (1365x2048, 232K)

Get her fat

that is a real schnozzle

Imagine her dominating you

You hit the jackpot for the lowest G-load and T

Not as based considering the possibility (she's 6'4 freak/goddess, 99% of the men are shorter, and you're 6'5 so it's too much to ask) but still incredibly based (The aryan girl is incredibly pathetic tho).

I bet she weight 35kg
I bet she could make the best human puppet with my fingers inside her!

Attached: 14966115809375.jpg (720x1881, 124K)

AAAAAHHHHHH IM GONNA FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567040228312.jpg (402x504, 59K)

Usually i'll say go for the tall woman but you're very tall yourself and risking your children health, your son is very likely to be in very freak height territory and daughter in monster territory, likely to be bullied/very anomaly and defined by their height (especially the daughter). Anyway do whatever you want bro.

Womenlet and tall men gravitate for each other, it's mostly subconsciously their wish for balanced/good height offsprings, there is a reason why there aren't a lot 6'7+ men and 6'2+ women.

Flat belly required
Tit shape matters more than size
Ass from squats and not burgers